News Forum - 72 year old foreign man fell to death from Pattaya condo

Thaiger

11 hours ago, Markwick said:

He opened window bob it was very high over the .... yes I’ll say it again window 

I know it’s a long day with conspiracy theories but it’s not true they were accidental 

one had box cutter marks etc

you defend it because your mindset is not far behind,blokes going to Thailand broke is a dime a dozen and Thai have had enough 

55 k now for oa visa not 40 

insurance up bob it’s a good thing to stop all this , there is pages on pages we’re you say it’s all to hard and expensive 

correct for u not me 

My bad - did not realise he fell or jumped out a window - I thought it said balcony.

Mate - just because I say it is too hard to visit now, and that costs are getting higher, does not mean I aint got more than enough money to live in Thailand.  And only a very crass person brags about having money - and in my experience those that do usually do not.   

• Haha 1

On 1/14/2022 at 9:38 PM, AussieBob said:

My bad - did not realise he fell or jumped out a window - I thought it said balcony.

Mate - just because I say it is too hard to visit now, and that costs are getting higher, does not mean I aint got more than enough money to live in Thailand.  And only a very crass person brags about having money - and in my experience those that do usually do not.   

I’m simple pointing out the obvious 

pretty much what you do 24/7 on the Thais bob, fact is bums loose there way and Thailand farang are some of the best bums on planet.now I’m not surprised you took shot before reading facts . Goes with territory on this site . 

4 hours ago, Markwick said:

I’m simple pointing out the obvious 

pretty much what you do 24/7 on the Thais bob, fact is bums loose there way and Thailand farang are some of the best bums on planet.now I’m not surprised you took shot before reading facts . Goes with territory on this site . 

Fair enough - I did the 'ready fire aim' thing that the Junta is very good at too.