News Forum - HIRING: The Thaiger is looking for a writer to join our English-language news team

Thaiger

The Thaiger is looking for a writer to join our diverse team covering breaking and general news in Thailand. As a full time news writer, you will work closely with our English-language news team at our office in Bangkok’s Asoke area. Requirements… Native English speakers preferred, but those with strong English-language skills are welcome to apply Journalism background or an interest and knowledge of Thai news Currently residing in Thailand Available on weekends to help with our 7-day news coverage The Thaiger offers a competitive salary as well as a work permit and visa for applicable applicants. Send a CV, […]

The story HIRING: The Thaiger is looking for a writer to join our English-language news team as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

those with strong English-language skills are welcome to apply

grate stuf .. I'd loike to apple fur thiss jub .. i can do gud wrighting but speiling kneeds work butt is better than sum Ties .. 

• Haha 9

ME ME ME, PRETTY PLEASE,  I speak Strine and occasionally been known to speak English, I can use Spell check too.

CANCEL THAT. Just read the job is in that dirty foul aired, covid infested place called Bangkok.

Thanks anyway. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Dedinbed said:

grate stuf .. I'd loike to apple fur thiss jub .. i can do gud wrighting but speiling kneeds work butt is better than sum Ties .. 

Are you the French policeman from the British tv series, "Ello, Ello"? 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1