News Forum - What to do if you test positive for Covid-19 in Thailand

Thaiger

6 minutes ago, mws said:

You seem to have no understanding of the reality of the situation in the UK. The pandemic here is over life is normal like it was before the pandemic. You know the government of the UK and FCO will say anything to cover their *****. Health and safety rules on steroids. People here are terrified of being inconvenienced in any way whatsoever. In short the UK sucks

Thinking the pandemic is over anywhere is a big delusion and blatantly ignoring reality.

Just the same way Thais ignore their reality of road deaths, nobody is bothered by it, but it's there, everyday everyone plays "a giant lottery" where the prize is winning a road death, or COVID,...  and there's "winners" everyday.

9 hours ago, mws said:

You seem to have no understanding of the reality of the situation in the UK. The pandemic here is over life is normal like it was before the pandemic. You know the government of the UK and FCO will say anything to cover their *****. Health and safety rules on steroids. People here are terrified of being inconvenienced in any way whatsoever. In short the UK sucks

No I am not in the UK. I do have family and friends in the UK who share their current experiences. But you don't have to be in the UK to read and understand the UK Government advice that I posted, something which you seem to have a desire to create an alternative reality on. 

Was I correct in posting the UK Government position which challenged a statement about legality? Yes, as too much misinformation is dispersed by opinion makers.

Do you have any factual information to support your opinion and statements made? If, so I am happy to review. 

• Like 1