News Forum - Tourist says man assaulted her after she refused to pay 50 baht for Koh Samui viewpoint

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Stonker said:

"when she had no weapon" ???

She'd very clearly already punched him twice with a clenched fist and pushed him at least twice (two clearly visible, once more possibly, not on camera) then she picked up the folding chair and hit him with that!

... and only then, after she'd hit him with the folding chair, does he try to defend himself!

Then she picks up the chair again and throws it at him!

... and you call him an "idiot" and those who looked at the video "pathetic" 😂!

When she went to the police station she obviously didn't know the whole thing had been caught on camera - the evidence couldn't be clearer.

Hope she gets fined, jailed, thrown out and blacklisted.

She had to know some English to report to police but can't read a sign in English. What a crock of sh**she is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bifrost said:

Russian ? no wonder- a violent rude people who think they can behave like they want  no onel ike them  its the most discusting way to behave anywhere   - 50 baht ? maybe she should have payed  -    russians speaks russian and nothing else - and the stands and screaming in russian in the face of other people.    ?  they are troublemakers anywhere they are .  

Its the russians who are retarded idiots  ! 

They dont havem oney but they are   like that !   all HATE them just lok into europe how they treaten their neighbours  - is a country with people we dont ned they are so full of hate agaisnt others brainwashed from small to hate all othwers and cause you are russian you can do what you want  -- 

Russians has no manners and they LIKE to be like that - 

Wow! The russian theme stimulates so much butthurt. So sorry for you! You must be from Latvia or Ukrkaine or such erm.. offended (?) small eastern country.

2 hours ago, LoongFred said:

She had to know some English to report to police but can't read a sign in English. What a crock of sh**she is.

Obviously she has an interpreter (lady behind on photo) and husband to report in proper engrish. Not sure if such female ape has any other oral skill than blowj.. russian profanity (alot on video).

Edited by 1l1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

Obviously she has an interpreter (lady behind on photo) and husband to report in proper engrish. Not sure if such female ape has any other oral skill than blowj.. russian profanity (alot on video).

Yes, apparently the interpreter / tour guide is the one in the pic at the police station, but the "husband" is the wimpy fat boyfriend in the video who should be charged and deported too for assaulting the Thai caretaker, poking him in the chest. ... and my Russian's pretty limited but even I could guess she wasn't very polite - I wonder what an interpreter would make of it in court 🥵.

I wonder how they'd fare under Russian law if the roles were reversed ...

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

4 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I wonder how they'd fare under Russian law if the roles were reversed ...

I believe, both of them could get a punishment as both hit each other (not a self defence for the caretaker since no risk to his life). Its a misdemeanor.

Might this be a Russian Karen ? I must admit that I wanted to jump on the bash the greedy Farang loathing  Thai bandwagon, but upon reflection it might be rather the other way around.

deport her.

Mind you my wife is Russian but I would've smacked the shit out of my wife and she knows it and she wouldn't want me todo anything less then that with this disgusting behavior.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

I believe, both of them could get a punishment as both hit each other (not a self defence for the caretaker since no risk to his life). Its a misdemeanor.

If you look at the video carefully, there's no sign ever that the caretaker ever hit her at all - and he certainly never slapped her face as she claimed.

The only time she's ever struck is by the folding chair that she'd just hit him with, in the ribs (which she threw at him afterwards) and even then it's not clear exactly how that happened.

I seriously doubt self defence, even in Russia, requires "risk to life" - what if someone's 'only' breaking your arms or legs ?  Do you just let them???

The video puts the lie to everything she said, and she probably slapped her own face as the Thai caretaker very clearly never did - and fat boy wouldn't dare even if she told him to.

... add wasting police time and lying to the police to the charges.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Prosaap said:

Just again it proof that the thai education system is far behind and produce retarded idiots that ending up hitting there customers for 50 bath you just not let her in or just talk never hit a customer good advertising voor amazing thailand 

555 First Time for everything I suppose! Years ago I was assaulted by a old Thai woman for not paying a 5 bht toilet fee!  Coming from the states , I never heard of such a thing! I thought she was just another pan handler!

• Haha 2

It has just been on the Thai News that the Russian 'lady' has been given gift from the police as an apology token, kin rediculous.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

It has just been on the Thai News that the Russian 'lady' has been given gift from the police as an apology token, kin rediculous.

What was it? Hopefully a one way ticket to America. They appreciate this behavior.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I seriously doubt self defence, even in Russia, requires "risk to life" - what if someone's 'only' breaking your arms or legs ?  Do you just let them???

By "risk to life" I mean "life or health threat", of course. There is no such when a woman slaps or pushes you and you can avoid it. 

9 minutes ago, Stonker said:

If you look at the video carefully, there's no sign ever that the caretaker ever hit her at all - and he certainly never slapped her face as she claimed.

We don't know what has happened before the video starts.

36 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

LOL such a wise decision! Attention whore got her attention, and the caretaker got no charges. Russians say the wolves should be fed and the sheep kept safe

9 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

LOL such a wise decision! Attention whore got her attention, and the caretaker got no charges. Russians say the wolves should be fed and the sheep kept safe

Uhh . . . typo or wordplay?

11 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

By "risk to life" I mean "life or health threat", of course. There is no such when a woman slaps or pushes you and you can avoid it.

Have you seen the video?

She hit him with a folding chair with a metal frame, FFS!

You think that's not a risk to his health???

14 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

We don't know what has happened before the video starts.

No, but you can see very clearly that there's no mark on her face at all!

... nor is there any sign that she's been hit, nor is fat boy doing anything that suggests she's been hit.

... I'm genuinely amazed that anyone could try to excuse this sort of behaviour, and I'm sadly beginning to understand why some people say that Thais aren't as welcoming as they were.

It's not just about the few like this woman, but its about people condoning it and trying to find some way of blaming a Thai instead.

My gob has seldom been so smacked 😯!

Forget the fine or a few nights in the Cells for this 1. A firm hand on her arse is all that she needs and i'll administer it lol .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

Un-B-frigging-lievable.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

49 minutes ago, Stonker said:

She hit him with a folding chair with a metal frame, FFS!

You think that's not a risk to his health???

With free will you can defend yourself one way or another. But would you stab or shoot her if you were him? Would you if she were an infant? There is no strict criteria for reasonable self defence. Is it lawfull or unlawfull depends on what a specific judge (or jury) thinks about it. Since they got only bruises this case doesn't worth a damn and it'd be reasonable to fine them both so the next time each of them thinks before take part in a fight (even if they consider themselves as a victim).

No, but you can see very clearly that there's no mark on her face at all!

Im sure you know that bruises occure in time.

... I'm genuinely amazed that anyone could try to excuse this sort of behaviour

Actually I would do the same what caretaker did. Though, I bear in mind my action might be unlawfull or find out unlawfull by police or judge. So it's preferable to avoid if you can.

Edited by 1l1

That are the quality tourists, the last away, the first back.

Aside, the pumped gentleman to this woman, is still an id...! He was not really trying to brake the fight up, b/c be would have had to go against his partner.

Looking at this, it seems she has the guts in that relationship.

2 hours ago, Shark said:

deport her.

Mind you my wife is Russian but I would've smacked the shit out of my wife and she knows it and she wouldn't want me todo anything less then that with this disgusting behavior.

"I would've smacked the shit out of my wife"

Seriously?  Maybe you should reflect on that comment.

26 minutes ago, 1l1 said:

With free will you can defend yourself one way or another

Sorry, but that's absolute balls and that's being polite.

I haven't been shot at or attacked in various ways  for a long time, but it used to be a regular occurrence and I can assure you that "free will" isn't much use as a defence!

What I would have done or what if she'd been a child is completely irrelevant - what's at issue is what happened and that's clear for all to see - if they want to.

She punched him, twice, then attacked him with a metal framed folding chair, and he did the minimum to defend himself - end of story.

... and you're saying they're both to blame?

... and the Thai caretaker, simply doing his job and then trying to defend himself when he's attacked needs to "think before [he] takes part in a fight"?

What really, genuinely appals me here isn't just this woman's behaviour but the people who are trying to justify and excuse it and to blame it on someone else.

1 hour ago, 1l1 said:

Im sure you know that bruises occure in time

A bruise, yes. 

The mark on her face in the police station and on the photo on her camera isn't a bruise  - if someone slaps you in the face there's a red mark within seconds. There's no such mark in the video, even by the end.

Her behaviour and assault were clear and inexcusable - those trying to find an excuse, as you are, just make it worse.

• Like 1