News Forum - Health Ministry refutes claim that cloth masks don’t protect against Omicron

Thaiger

On 12/30/2021 at 5:35 AM, Prosaap said:

Same as holland in the beginning they say mask not work it turn out they don't have masks so they lie to the people and now they are surprise that nobody belief them any more  

The exact same thing happened in France.

I'm surprised that a good portion of you folks aren't constipated by now, brought on by the extreme angst that has long been bought and paid for. 

.....and less we forget, everyone's an expert. 

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Why would any government want to "completely devastate and starve out its populace through these extreme and ridiculous measures" ?  How, rationally, could anyone gain anything by doing so?

You could consider picking up a few history books friend, don't be naive... governments do in fact have a penchant for doing bad things in all sorts of ways and varying degrees. Why am I having to tell you this?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Bear in mind, though, that's protection for the wearer - that's not what masks are for here, which is to protect others (in case anyone's still unaware 😆).

Where protection for others is concerned, valved masks such as the 'professional respirator" and 'reusable mask' shown, give close to 0% protection while surgical and active carbon masks are actually pretty good.

sure, if everyone would do ATK before leaving home, then this assumption would work. i still think that masks are pretty useless, especially outside. I've seen people driving car and wearing a mask, alone. but pop tarts has instructions too, cause you cannot cure stupid

33 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

You could consider picking up a few history books friend, don't be naive... governments do in fact have a penchant for doing bad things in all sorts of ways and varying degrees. Why am I having to tell you this?

Indeed.

Amazed and astounded that a good percentage that struggle to get it. 

And never will.

21 minutes ago, Rain said:

I believe he did - quite succinctly, actually. 

As you seem to have overlooked it, this was the question (actually two questions):

"Why would any government want to "completely devastate and starve out its populace through these extreme and ridiculous measures" ?  How, rationally, could anyone gain anything by doing so?"

2 minutes ago, Stonker said:

As you seem to have overlooked it, this was the question (actually two questions):

"Why would any government want to "completely devastate and starve out its populace through these extreme and ridiculous measures" ?  How, rationally, could anyone gain anything by doing so?"

Ask the government, Really, you'd have to if you want an answer and not just an argument.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Ask the government, Really, you'd have to if you want an answer and not just an argument.

At least that's reasonable - any rational suggestions as to why would be nice, though.

I know it won't happen as there aren't any, but .....😢