News Forum - Burmese military reportedly killed and burned at least 30 refugees

Thaiger

Reports are emerging in Myanmar of at least 30 people – including women and children – in Kayah state were killed and burned, allegedly at the hands of the Burmese military junta. Members of the Karenni Human Rights Group stumbled upon the morbid discovery near Mo So Village in Hpruso Town, about 70 kilometres from Thailand’s made Hong Son province to the east. The group found the charred remains of 30 refugees inside burned-out vehicles attributed to military forces. Photos began to surface online, posted by civilians reporting on the fighting and showing photos of 2 trucks and a car […]

The story Burmese military reportedly killed and burned at least 30 refugees as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This is a shocking display of killing under the pretext of stopping "terrorists". Killing the defenceless is an act of sheer cowardice. The perpetrators aren't soldiers.... they act as terrorists upon their own people. 

• Like 6

View the film “Rambo 4” for a startlingly accurate portrayal of the genocidal nature of Burma’s “military”.

Equivalent to the Nazi Sondercommando who followed behind the Wehrmacht murdering / obliterating the Jewish Civilians in Russia….whole villages destroyed….. wont be seeing too many Rohingya returning I guess even though Burma has said “welcome to return “…….

• Like 2

So, the big question is, why doesn't the west do shit now? 

I thought every country needed democracy and if their government was hurting its people, they were evil and needed to be overthrown... 

Or is it maybe because Myanmar doesn't have to offer what the west wants? I guess they don't have any oil. 

• Like 1

It is time for the UN to give out un mandates to western militaries to go for the Junta animals and control also all activities between the Thai Burma order and put all money movements, trades from the Thai Junta on the radar, too. This will now also a case for Anthony Blinken and the cia. UN, EU and USA have to sen they observers to the border areas. The good thing is the Karen are filming 

• Like 2

Crimes against humanity are ( sadly ) very common in Myanmar these days .

The ruling general , Mr. Hlaing , is the biggest terrorist in this country . The people of Myanmar who protest for the restoration of democracy are sacrificed and murdered by an heavily armed military who all obey to the one in power and kill and torture their own fellow citizens .

I hope that the new year cleans Myanmar of those despotic tyrants and that they are never seen again .

But who would help the people ? The UN has no power to stop the killing , and other , neighboring countries do not want to interfere as it is not ' their problem ' .

Very sad for the brave people of Myanmar .

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-59792125

Edited by Nobodysfriend
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nobodysfriend said:

The ruling general , Mr. Hlaing , is the biggest terrorist in this country . The people of Myanmar who protest for the restoration of democracy are sacrificed and murdered by an heavily armed military who all obey to the one in power and kill and torture their own fellow citizens .

I hope that the new year cleans Myanmar of those despotic tyrants and that they are never seen again .

But who would help the people ? The UN has no power to stop the killing , and other , neighboring countries do not want to interfere as it is not ' their problem ' .

If the west want to look more trustworthy, they would do something about this, even if there's no oil. They could do something, even if it's just to make people believe the other wars weren't just for oil or other things they wanted. 

As long as they don't do anything now, everyone will see it's just hypocrite. No wonder that there are so many people who don't trust the governments anymore. 

I've asked some people from my country if they have heard anything about the situation. Nothing.... 

In the meantime the USA is freaking out over:

- Russia just moving its own military to another place in its own country.

- Some situation that hasn't even happened around Taiwan.

- Immediately boycott the Olympic games because of some weird situation that shouldn't even matter that much as the person turned out to be fine. 

- Gas attacks in Syria which turned out to be faked. 

- Plenty more situations. 

They are hypocrite af. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

If the west want to look more trustworthy, they would do something about this, even if there's no oil. They could do something, even if it's just to make people believe the other wars weren't just for oil or other things they wanted. 

As long as they don't do anything now, everyone will see it's just hypocrite. No wonder that there are so many people who don't trust the governments anymore. 

I've asked some people from my country if they have heard anything about the situation. Nothing.... 

In the meantime the USA is freaking out over:

- Russia just moving its own military to another place in its own country.

- Some situation that hasn't even happened around Taiwan.

- Immediately boycott the Olympic games because of some weird situation that shouldn't even matter that much as the person turned out to be fine. 

- Gas attacks in Syria which turned out to be faked. 

- Plenty more situations. 

They are hypocrite af. 

Glad you've joined the enlightened. Sadly there are those that refuse to move over and keep 'learning' from mainstream media.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Poolie said:

Glad you've joined the enlightened. Sadly there are those that refuse to move over and keep 'learning' from mainstream media.

If people just take over everything from the news, without thinking "hmm, this doesn't really sound logical" or "why do they only care about this, but not that?" they are just living in an illusion where everything around them seems happy, and everything far away is sad. What's reality is that the illusion which is created is actually the sad part, and abroad, where the propaganda is less strong, people seem to be happier (if there's no war in those countries). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

If people just take over everything from the news, without thinking "hmm, this doesn't really sound logical" or "why do they only care about this, but not that?" they are just living in an illusion where everything around them seems happy, and everything far away is sad. What's reality is that the illusion which is created is actually the sad part, and abroad, where the propaganda is less strong, people seem to be happier (if there's no war in those countries). 

I agree, totally. It's a shame that too many people use their brains as doorstops to keep their ears apart.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nobodysfriend said:

Considering that one of the neighboring countries is also ran by a dictator and a military junta and another one is communist with a dictator they aren't going to interfer with another dictator 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Stardust said:

So you deny the documented genozides? Which country you are from?

Ofc this argument again. Of course there are things that really happened. But about everything they never tell you 100% the truth. 

Don't assume that I deny immediately everything they say. It's always black or white with people like you. 

Btw, I'm from the Netherlands. Very interesting isn't it? 😂

1 hour ago, DiJoDavO said:

You should understand the security council and that Russia and China are the reason mass murderings can happen because they are blocking the councils decisions. For sure Russia and China should be their veto rights suspended as often discussed. But in cases of genozides and mass murderings there are ways now for the UN to give mandates like it was in the Yoguslawian wars in Europe / Balkan. But the sad thing that first always humantarian cotastrophes has to happen. But it shows clearly what kind of gangsters and animals the Xi ccp regime is because they are the supporters worldwide for crimes against the humanity. Europe should sent for sure more troops to south east asia and counter messures against the Chinese gangster regime already on the table in the EU parliament. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stardust said:

You should understand the security council and that Russia and China are the reason mass murderings can happen because they are blocking the councils decisions. For sure Russia and China should be their veto rights suspended as often discussed. But in cases of genozides and mass murderings there are ways now for the UN to give mandates like it was in the Yoguslawian wars in Europe / Balkan. But the sad thing that first always humantarian cotastrophes has to happen. But it shows clearly what kind of gangsters and animals the Xi ccp regime is because they are the supporters worldwide for crimes against the humanity. Europe should sent for sure more troops to south east asia and counter messures against the Chinese gangster regime already on the table in the EU parliament. 

Haha what are you talking about? And drive up the tension even more? It's not called the South Chinese Sea without reason. If Europe or America cross the whole world just to flex their muscles, that is maybe seen as defence in your eyes. But in normal people's eyes this looks more offensive. 

Maybe if we leave China alone, who didn't do much in this case (only the news is saying they are about to attack). If you just go around and attack anyone you suspect from preparing an attack, you'll be on a slippery slope down to world war 3.

That seems the only interest for the west. Btw you talked about the Rohingya and yes, they are not taken care of well. But they are from Myanmar. The Uyghurs have the west's full support because of course... China. 

3 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Haha what are you talking about? And drive up the tension even more? It's not called the South Chinese Sea without reason. If Europe or America cross the whole world just to flex their muscles, that is maybe seen as defence in your eyes. But in normal people's eyes this looks more offensive. 

Maybe if we leave China alone, who didn't do much in this case (only the news is saying they are about to attack). If you just go around and attack anyone you suspect from preparing an attack, you'll be on a slippery slope down to world war 3.

That seems the only interest for the west. Btw you talked about the Rohingya and yes, they are not taken care of well. But they are from Myanmar. The Uyghurs have the west's full support because of course... China. 

It was historically never under China. Absurd your statements because then must the Indo Pacific to India in your logic. So you have no historical baclrounds becaus following your logic the south china sea belong to europe  if you claim historical issues, oh and I forgot Japan could make then also claims.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stardust said:

It was historically never under China. Absurd your statements because then must the Indo Pacific to India in your logic. So you have no historical baclrounds becaus following your logic the south china sea belong to europe  if you claim historical issues, oh and I forgot Japan could make then also claims.

Indeed. Appears that many don't get it - historically.

Relying on the old steadfast Eurocentric ideals regarding most everything. 

Sad.....if not typically ignorant.

21 minutes ago, Rain said:

Indeed. Appears that many don't get it - historically.

Relying on the old steadfast Eurocentric ideals regarding most everything. 

Sad.....if not typically ignorant.

It was in the international courts already including this nonsense with the historically claims. But it is already register that Ccp China not respect laws internationals or laws of other countries. But don't expect that the international comunity will accept criminal behaviours.

12 minutes ago, whitesnake said:

Mr. Biden!! Get the Co-ordinates of the Junta's HQ! Launch a pre-emptive strike and bomb F##k out of the place and take out these murderous despots like you did with Bin Laden, Saddam and Daffy Duck!!! 

NO ONE WOULD CRITICISE OR COMPLAIN! You have the means.... use it!!!   

Quite civilised.

1 hour ago, Stardust said:

Were you drunk typing this? Where did I say the South Chinese Sea belongs to Europe lol? 

It's not completely from China, but it's next to China. Other countries can claim a part of it, but what does Europe or America have to do there? 

Come close to any American vehicles is offensive, even if it happens in your own backyard. But try to come even a bit close to any land owned by the USA and it's also offensive. Whenever the USA does it, it's just defence. The same nowadays with Europe and Russia.

Just look at it unbiased and you'll see what I mean. 

16 minutes ago, whitesnake said:

WW3?? Actually, maybe this is what is needed.... really!  

It'll always come near, until you think, fck this is it! And suddenly there's peace again. But around Taiwan, Ukraine and Iran, they better don't make an accidental mistake. Because even a little spark could cause this to happen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiJoDavO said:

Were you drunk typing this? Where did I say the South Chinese Sea belongs to Europe lol? 

It's not completely from China, but it's next to China. Other countries can claim a part of it, but what does Europe or America have to do there? 

Come close to any American vehicles is offensive, even if it happens in your own backyard. But try to come even a bit close to any land owned by the USA and it's also offensive. Whenever the USA does it, it's just defence. The same nowadays with Europe and Russia.

Just look at it unbiased and you'll see what I mean. 

The Phillipines went by themself to the international courts. What have the Chinese in other countries territorries and in international waters rights to claim anything. Maybe you should how many seamiles it is away and in which Countries this waters are, I guess you are drunk and no more quote me better read first something about searights and where by internatinal regulations this zones are ending. Absolut absurd your statements to claim the waters in the Phillipines, Vietnam, Indonesia, etc belong to China and including internatinal waters.

8 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

So, the big question is, why doesn't the west do shit now? 

I thought every country needed democracy and if their government was hurting its people, they were evil and needed to be overthrown... 

Or is it maybe because Myanmar doesn't have to offer what the west wants? I guess they don't have any oil. 

If they would have oil, even China would be involved!