News Forum - Ready and willing: Anutin says he’s prepared to be next PM and lead Thailand

Thaiger

Thailand’s somewhat controversial health minister, Anutin Charvirakul, says he’s ready to lead the country and become the next PM. According to an ASEAN NOW report, Anutin was addressing a gathering of his Bhumjaithai Party in the northeastern city of Nakhon Ratchasima, also known as Korat. His comments have been picked up by the Thai media, with Sanook posting a photo of him with a caption indicating that he is now a prime ministerial candidate. He has some support too, with Transport Minister Salsayam Chidchob saying he’d back him. However, Anutin was careful to point out that he still fully supports […]

The story Ready and willing: Anutin says he’s prepared to be next PM and lead Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

over my dead body Anutin, i will come personally to kick your butt, you the worst person their can be and i not even understand they did not kick you out, really brainless clown , looking and thinking like a monkey... it seems this guy has a dead wish, look at that face, corruption written on it, evil, dumbness, and complete idiot, time to kick him out of Thailand FOREVER, no need for such (Korean) dictators

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

i am ready to quit drinking as my X'mas resolution

I'm already sober for 1 month almost. But i don't expect this will change a lot...

Now the burning question will we be better with the current PM or Anutin?

13 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

i am ready to quit drinking as my X'mas resolution

If A-nut-in here took over, I can see many ferangs becoming full-time alcoholics until he deports them.

• Like 3

Don't worry, no one will vote for him. From whatever I've heard, Thai people don't like him too. Probably will get 1 vote, if he may vote for himself. If he gets elected, it'll be just cocky from this gvmt, like: we know no one likes him, but you know what? We don't give a sht, we are in power. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DiJoDavO said:

Don't worry, no one will vote for him. From whatever I've heard, Thai people don't like him too. Probably will get 1 vote, if he may vote for himself. If he gets elected, it'll be just cocky from this gvmt, like: we know no one likes him, but you know what? We don't give a sht, we are in power. 

"He has some support too, with Transport Minister Salsayam Chidchob saying he’d back him." 

Sorry, I meant 2 votes. 

He has some support too.... Comes up with 1 more name😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, DiJoDavO said:

'Probably will get 1 vote, if he may vote for himself'   You mean even his wife doesn't like him?

9 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

They don't have to vote for him as he is shovelled in by the Junta. 

8 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

'Probably will get 1 vote, if he may vote for himself'   You mean even his wife doesn't like him?

That's entirely possible. 

But well, 3 votes then. I hope he's happy with it😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

This guy has a massive amount of money that will get him anywhere that he likes with the junta and those elites. Chinese NY is coming up and the Red Envelopes will be ready to go fully stuffed all the way to the offshore banks.

3 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

They don't have to vote for him as he is shovelled in by the Junta. 

I wonder how many expats will leave if he gets elected... 

3 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

I'd guess that after six months in power, he'd just have both of them left to persecute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

I think the matter is how many will be forced out not voluntarily leaving. How much will he up the hurdle height to jump over for us or how many speed bumps will he put in are the questions.

• Like 2

If it is between Anutin and the guy convicted in Australia, then Anutin is their best choice. But doesn't matter who it is becasue the real string pullers are a council.

47 minutes ago, Shark said:

I'm already sober for 1 month almost. But i don't expect this will change a lot...

Now the burning question will we be better with the current PM or Anutin?

PM is strangely most admirer politician of the year. I would not bet my monetary an A'nu

• Like 3

The ASEAN NOW report points out that he’s also survived several potentially politically damaging incidents when he was caught not wearing a facemask.

He must have been under an evil spell cast by these dirty farangs who don't wear face masks, even more justification to kick them all out.

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Anutin Charvirakul, says he’s ready to lead the country and become the next PM

I wonder which of these two groups would vote for him?

Blind-Deaf-Carolsingers.jpg

• Haha 3

Nope, that chicken little piece of s**t Anutin will ruin everybody lives when he become PM & didn't even do a good job as a MOPH. All he did was talk..talk..talk..to the media the same thing over and over again for the last 21 months other than panicking.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I wonder which of these two groups would vote for him?

Blind-Deaf-Carolsingers.jpg

Depends how much moolah he and his old maTe 😉 spread around e san ahead of time 😉