News Forum - Ryanair CEO says anyone who refuses vaccine is an “idiot”

Thaiger

19 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Huh? 
I use a computer because it is my own choice and I benefit from it.

While the COVID scam is FORCING people to use digital vaccination passports, work digitally from home, have digital contact to friends and family. Soon the CBDCs will be implemented and cash will be forbidden, because it is „contagious“ and unsafe.

If you do not understand the difference between doing something by free choice and doing something because you are forced to do it, then I don’t know how I could explain it to you.

I am perplexed by the amount of people who cannot connect the dots to see what’s really going on here.

You do not need to explain it to me. I understand and would never condone forced vaxxing in exactly the same way that I would not deny medical treatment.  That is not my issue. My issue is that so many anti-vaxxers are conspiracy nuts, who will always find a spurious reason to maintain their position, and when others say, "Fine! But you are a risk to others, and therefore we need to exclude you from certain activities, or if you want to do supermarket shopping you have to do it online using digital payments", we hear even more lunacy". 

Look at all those nutjobs who believe that Bill Gates has inserted a micro-chip into the vax, so that the gov can keep tabs on them. How many of them use Microsoft products? Do they not consider that if that really is part of his plan, he is not watching a great chunk of the world right now?

As for joining the dots, the history of conspiracies of Jews plotting to take over the world cates back to at least the 12th century. Plots supposedly by the Freemasons on the side, and the Illuminati on the other, to take over the world, have been mentioned for hundreds of years. The "Deep state", was a phrase originally coined in the 19th Century to describe the US Civil Service. And since the 1940's, we've had the New World Order. In the past 800+ years, the nearest anyone has come to world domination has been Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

I've joined up the dots, and this is what I've found. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

Unvaxxed Adults in advanced societies, defying all rational medical advice, can no longer be swanning around enjoying the exact same freedoms as vaxxed adults. Which freedoms are denied the unvaxxed is a matter for our democratically elected reps and the places these social LEPERS go. Employment, Travel, Entertainment, Hospital, Shops; all up for govt / private Denial. Some Western countries already have such Laws and Rules. Minority Unvaxxed are NOT any longer , based on what we now know, to have full rights at EXPENSE of Majority Vaxxed. They are NOT to Die in Hospitals as Ignorant Selfish Bed Blockers denying treatment and life to Innocent Vaxxed Non- Covid Cases.

No Civilized Society has Absolute Freedom. That is Anarchy or Satanism. EVIL.The Law protecting against against Child Rape is justified, as are laws prohibiting Smoking and for mandatory Seat Belts. Anti - Smoking Laws in fact a perfect analogy here.

Staggering levels of Unreason & Pseudo Science are inexplicably prevailing in highly educated, rational western populations.

Rights always balanced by Duties in civilized society, with both regulated by Just Laws & Customs. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 2

55 minutes ago, HighSo said:

He is saying that the risk of dying or getting sick from CV is lower than from the vaccine, especially in the long-term with boosters every 6 months.

Not even talking about the „collateral damage“ of our liberties because of all these digital vaccination passports etc

You are really not getting it or you don’t want to get it?

Maybe I don't get it. Let's see if you get this? How are your civil liberties being damaged if because you refuse to get vaxxed, you are denied access to certain facilities?

What are your views on measures introduced to separate smokers from non-smokers in confined spaces? The reason I ask that question is that these were introduced in response to studies showing that passive smoking can be lethal, though it usually takes more than 20 years to kill. A few minutes with a CV infected person can lead to death within days.

To my shame, I admit I am a smoker, and even if there were no restrictions on habit, those who are concerned about the damage my habit might cause them, can see the puffs of smoke emanating from me and take evasive action. But what tell-tale signs are there to tell me that I am sitting next to an infected anti-vaxxer? 

• Like 5
  • Angry 2

16 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Unvaxxed Adults in advanced societies, defying all rational medical advice, can no longer be swanning around enjoying the exact same freedoms as vaxxed adults. Which freedoms are denied the unvaxxed is a matter for our democratically elected reps and the places these social LEPERS go. Employment, Travel, Entertainment, Hospital, Shops; all up for govt / private Denial. Some Western countries already have such Laws and Rules. Minority Unvaxxed are NOT any longer , based on what we now know, to have full rights at EXPENSE of Majority Vaxxed. They are NOT to Die in Hospitals as Ignorant Selfish Bed Blockers denying treatment and life to Innocent Vaxxed Non- Covid Cases.

No Civilized Society has Absolute Freedom. That is Anarchy or Satanism. EVIL.The Law protecting against against Child Rape is justified, as are laws prohibiting Smoking and for mandatory Seat Belts. Anti - Smoking Laws in fact a perfect analogy here.

Staggering levels of Unreason & Pseudo Science are inexplicably prevailing in highly educated, rational western populations.

Rights always balanced by Duties in civilized society, with both regulated by Just Laws & Customs. 

I tend to notice that the people who are most likely to go ballistic about their rights, are the people who tend to care least for the rights of others.

• Like 4
  • Angry 2

1 hour ago, Manu said:

Missing the point as always… or exaggerating my words cause you have no argument… the balance benefits risks for a 25 years old healthy young man is not going towards benefits cause he has literally 0 risk of being seriously ill. Why on earth do you want to give a vaccine to someone for a disease that does not concern him with a vaccine that does not offer any protection against catching and transmitting the disease? Up to you if you don’t want to hear it but that is the reality… but I guess you have lost any sense of reality some day of March 2020

Young people catch covid. Young people die from covid. Young people get long covid. Those are facts.

You see people like you have been shown graphs and articles by your cult leader on here which showed there is no death or serious illness among the young. Problem with those graphs and articles is when I read it there was intentionally compiled data from people aged 60 and over. The figures for those under 60 had been deliberately ignored. 

So I ask again. What risk does the vaccine pose to this 25 year old with no health issues and is that risk higher or lower than the chances this 25 year old will get hit by a bus?

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

18 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

I tend to notice that the people who are most likely to go ballistic about their rights, are the people who tend to care least for the rights of others.

They also tend to argue the rights of others should be curtailed to ensure their own lifestyle is not impacted by anyone else.

I think I shall start calling them the Lords of Hypocrisy. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Young people catch covid. Young people die from covid. Young people get long covid. Those are facts.

You see people like you have been shown graphs and articles by your cult leader on here which showed there is no death or serious illness among the young. Problem with those graphs and articles is when I read it there was intentionally compiled data from people aged 60 and over. The figures for those under 60 had been deliberately ignored. 

So I ask again. What risk does the vaccine pose to this 25 year old with no health issues and is that risk higher or lower than the chances this 25 year old will get hit by a bus?

yes, found it impossible to locate by internet search today such current “young” covid death rates. old pre Delta data indicated extremely low death rates like 550 under 40 in UK one year ago but with Delta and now AZ - resistant Omicron thats largely out the window I suspect as with Delta we started to see the young die. now many or most 25 year olds are superficially FIT, but I did find reputable UK institute data that appears to show ANY hidden flaw with liver, heart, lung disease ( like undiagnosed / asymptomatic fatty liver), through food/ drug / alcohol / nicotine use, renders that person Unfit and so wide open to serious Omicron covid.

Inescapable conclusion is odds of dying at any adult age from covid unvaxxed are literally hundreds times more than dying from the vax, or vaxxed, with or without conditions. Still Very Low odds either way but just if Adult GET VAX ! .

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, oldschooler said:

yes, found it impossible to locate by internet search today such current “young” covid death rates. old pre Delta data indicated extremely low death rates like 550 under 40 in UK one year ago but with Delta and now AZ - resistant Omicron thats largely out the window I suspect as with Delta we started to see the young die. now many or most 25 year olds are superficially FIT, but I did find reputable UK institute data that appears to show ANY hidden flaw with liver, heart, lung disease ( like undiagnosed / asymptomatic fatty liver), through food/ drug / alcohol / nicotine use, renders that person Unfit and so wide open to serious Omicron covid.

Inescapable conclusion is odds of dying at any adult age from covid unvaxxed are literally hundreds times more than dying from the vax, or vaxxed, with or without conditions. Still Very Low odds either way but just if Adult GET VAX ! .

Because of lifestyle we cant say any 25 year old is by default fit. Levels of obesity have been rocketing for years.

Its anecdotal I know but when I first started coming to Thailand you rarely so anyone overweight. Occasionally you saw a wealthy person "carrying a few extra pounds" and some of those ladies were none the worse for it 😀.

Now when I pick up my daughter from school I would estimate 50% of them are overweight and about 10% are butterballs struggling to walk.

And this is in Thailand. The UK is even worse. The USA even worse than that.

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, HighSo said:

Where injustice becomes law, resistance and disobedience is a must.

I assume you live in Thailand, how do you express your disobedience to the injustice of Freedom of Speech restrictions? Bet you're just all talk...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Because of lifestyle we cant say any 25 year old is by default fit. Levels of obesity have been rocketing for years.

Its anecdotal I know but when I first started coming to Thailand you rarely so anyone overweight. Occasionally you saw a wealthy person "carrying a few extra pounds" and some of those ladies were none the worse for it 😀.

Now when I pick up my daughter from school I would estimate 50% of them are overweight and about 10% are butterballs struggling to walk.

And this is in Thailand. The UK is even worse. The USA even worse than that.

absolutely. hence very high obese / unfit death rates in US / UK where its so hard to eat properly as surrounded by junk.

obesity results in pre/ actual diabetic or early / actual fatty liver. covid eats that stuff up.

seeing many real lard lumps around here. some thai but mainly foreigners, massive legs & guts, shirts custom- made from bedsheets. since covid and staying here I made a complete lifestyle change to get FIT with changed Diet & Exercise.

now triple western vaxxed…..and  10 kgs lighter…. here not difficult but some dont to make the smallest change to improve..

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Unvaxxed Adults in advanced societies, defying all rational medical advice, can no longer be swanning around enjoying the exact same freedoms as vaxxed adults. 

In other words companies can now peddle whatever products without any liabilities and if a government mandates it, well, that is too bad if you suffer from side effects, right?

Pfizer, Moderna, J&J are shielded from liabilities with the currently available vaccines. Even if they have "pre-approved" the final product (with a lot of changes most likely) to be released somewhere around 2025! They did this kind of assholish move to fool people that the vaccines are approved.

Add to that the fact FDA is trying to postpone the publication of Pfizer vaccine approval data up to 75 years, citing "they can only produce 500 pages per month". They got no problems of approving it under 110 days!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

your words not mine. those approved products are saving millions of lives.

risks are miniscule, known and published by FDA. Latest 9 people died from 16 million JJ jabs. thats One Death in 1.7 mill ! 

pharmas must simply produce that data by specific law in what 70 days. no exception esp. with covid vax ! 

competitive free market in western vax. no democratic govt mandates.

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

1 hour ago, JohninDublin said:

You do not need to explain it to me. I understand and would never condone forced vaxxing in exactly the same way that I would not deny medical treatment.  That is not my issue. My issue is that so many anti-vaxxers are conspiracy nuts, who will always find a spurious reason to maintain their position, and when others say, "Fine! But you are a risk to others, and therefore we need to exclude you from certain activities, or if you want to do supermarket shopping you have to do it online using digital payments", we hear even more lunacy". 

Look at all those nutjobs who believe that Bill Gates has inserted a micro-chip into the vax, so that the gov can keep tabs on them. How many of them use Microsoft products? Do they not consider that if that really is part of his plan, he is not watching a great chunk of the world right now?

As for joining the dots, the history of conspiracies of Jews plotting to take over the world cates back to at least the 12th century. Plots supposedly by the Freemasons on the side, and the Illuminati on the other, to take over the world, have been mentioned for hundreds of years. The "Deep state", was a phrase originally coined in the 19th Century to describe the US Civil Service. And since the 1940's, we've had the New World Order. In the past 800+ years, the nearest anyone has come to world domination has been Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

I've joined up the dots, and this is what I've found. 

Wow, you are really blind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, HighSo said:

all that time and effort to explain there no proven conspiracy theories then to be summarily dismissed without evidence.

typical pseudo science / conspiracy theory fan boy tactic ….. which can legitimately be …..dismissed without evidence ! 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, JohninDublin said:

Maybe I don't get it. Let's see if you get this? How are your civil liberties being damaged if because you refuse to get vaxxed, you are denied access to certain facilities?

What are your views on measures introduced to separate smokers from non-smokers in confined spaces? The reason I ask that question is that these were introduced in response to studies showing that passive smoking can be lethal, though it usually takes more than 20 years to kill. A few minutes with a CV infected person can lead to death within days.

To my shame, I admit I am a smoker, and even if there were no restrictions on habit, those who are concerned about the damage my habit might cause them, can see the puffs of smoke emanating from me and take evasive action. But what tell-tale signs are there to tell me that I am sitting next to an infected anti-vaxxer? 

What a stupid analogy with the smoking 😂 I will not get even into it, I think deep inside you you know it’s hilarious.

Studies from several countries show now, that vaxxed people are at the same or even higher rate of getting CV and even more transmitting it, because they usually do not get tested.

Furthermore for most people CV is like a flu, so even the above mentioned fact should be irrelevant.

I don’t want to be around until you can proof your Hepatitis, Tuberculosis and Flu 2015-2021 jab. Where does this end? Why just COVID?

I would have no problems to be separated from vaxxed people, as I got sick three times already being close to vaccinated people. With unvaccinated people I do not have these symptoms.

But therefore unvaxxed people need to be allowed to manage supermarkets, banks, petrol stations and so on. So we can be truly a divided society. I don’t want to be around people like you as well. But sadly this is not possible, as owners of the above mentioned stores were all forced to get vaccinated and implement entry restrictions, even if they oppose all this madness.

So why the heck we are not allowed to open up a parallel society? Correct, because they want EVERYONE to get vaccinated.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Just now, oldschooler said:

all that time and effort to explain there no proven conspiracy theories then to be summarily dismissed without evidence.

typical pseudo science / conspiracy theory fan boy tactic ….. which can legitimately be …..dismissed without evidence ! 

Lol, I regularly post romans here to be either censored or I just get a sentence as answer as well.

After reading his post it is clear to me that it makes no sense to argue further with him. He is hyper-brainwashed and I could write an one-hour-post, in the end his cognitive dissonance will keep him away from any new perspective. I am just here to try to reach at least a few people that can actually be reached and be freed from the fear-mongering of the governments, media and pharma.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, Manu said:

the balance benefits risks for a 25 years old healthy young man is not going towards benefits cause he has literally 0 risk of being seriously ill.

... and that's literally not correct 😂

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, HighSo said:

He is saying that the risk of dying or getting sick from CV is lower than from the vaccine, especially in the long-term with boosters every 6 months.

Well, yes he is ... but he's still wrong!

... and that's assuming he sees no 'benefit' in protecting any relatives or friends, pregnant wife / gf, or anyone else ...

2 hours ago, HighSo said:

Huh? 
I use a computer because it is my own choice and I benefit from it.

While the COVID scam is FORCING people to use digital vaccination passports, work digitally from home, have digital contact to friends and family. Soon the CBDCs will be implemented and cash will be forbidden, because it is „contagious“ and unsafe.

If you do not understand the difference between doing something by free choice and doing something because you are forced to do it, then I don’t know how I could explain it to you.

I am perplexed by the amount of people who cannot connect the dots to see what’s really going on here.

My apologies. I forgot to respond to your mis-understanding of my comments about using a computer. My point, is that anti-vaxxers will always come up with some ludicrous idea why the alternative arrangements that can be put in place for them, cannot be complied with. 

So (eg) if they are banned from entering shops, we can arrange online shopping for them. Suddenly, cyber-space will be buzzing with reasons that they cannot use a computer and have been condemned to starve to death.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

27 minutes ago, HighSo said:

But therefore unvaxxed people need to be allowed to manage supermarkets, banks, petrol stations and so on.

Who's stopping you going to somewhere where you can?

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

But what tell-tale signs are there to tell me that I am sitting next to an infected anti-vaxxer? 

Given @Smithydog's previous note about forum guidelines that's probably best left unanswered 😇

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

15 minutes ago, HighSo said:

What a stupid analogy with the smoking 😂 I will not get even into it, I think deep inside you you know it’s hilarious.

Thats basically you saying "Yeah you got me there and I cant think of a counter argument so I'm gonna dismiss it".

17 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Studies from several countries show now, that vaxxed people are at the same or even higher rate of getting CV and even more transmitting it, because they usually do not get tested.

Furthermore for most people CV is like a flu, so even the above mentioned fact should be irrelevant.

Yes because they all got vaccinated. The vast majority of cases now needing hospital care for covid in the west are unvaccinated morons who believe in conspiracy theories.

19 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Because they got vaccinated. See above for details.

22 minutes ago, HighSo said:

I don’t want to be around until you can proof your Hepatitis, Tuberculosis and Flu 2015-2021 jab. Where does this end? Why just COVID?

Its just covid vaccine primarily because we like to annoy you anti vaxxers. Its becoming a sport for us. May well be in the next Olympics. Which you can only attend if you are fully vaccinated BTW.

24 minutes ago, HighSo said:

I would have no problems to be separated from vaxxed people, as I got sick three times already being close to vaccinated people. With unvaccinated people I do not have these symptoms.

You know the vaccination status of the people around you? Are you asking them for evidence?

Being around vaccinated people is making you ill?

Then I think we have finally reached an agreement here. Why dont you just sit in your basement and never come out. Its for the best regarding your health after all.

28 minutes ago, HighSo said:

But therefore unvaxxed people need to be allowed to manage supermarkets, banks, petrol stations and so on. So we can be truly a divided society. I don’t want to be around people like you as well. But sadly this is not possible, as owners of the above mentioned stores were all forced to get vaccinated and implement entry restrictions, even if they oppose all this madness.

Unvaxxed people do not need to be allowed anything. Its a personal choice. Deal with the consequences of that choice.

29 minutes ago, HighSo said:

So why the heck we are not allowed to open up a parallel society? Correct, because they want EVERYONE to get vaccinated

We dont care if you dont want to get vaccinated. You are simply overestimating your own importance to society. Dont get a vaccine. Live with the consequences. End of. 

Society will carry on without a hiccup due to your self imposed exile.

• Like 3
  • Angry 2

he’s opposed to programs in Austria and Germany that make vaccination mandatory

hope he realizes this doesn't make much sense. We aren't forcing anyone, you just lose all your rights and freedom. Wtf?

“If you’re not vaccinated, you shouldn’t be allowed in the hospital, you shouldn’t be allowed to fly, you shouldn’t be allowed on the London

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Me and billions of others. Why is it that people like you can never produce evidence, whereas you think that people like me who you can't produce this evidence to, are blind? Does it work in reverse, that if people who can see evidence that isn't there are mentally ill?

The thing I always say about CT's, is if you look at the Kennedy Assassination, there are 1000 different theories as to who, what, why etc. Therefore at least 999 must be wrong. And if 999 must be wrong, why must one be right. 

CT's are like rabid religious zealots. "Mine is the only true god".

They are called CT's for a reason. If they could be proved, they would not be "theories". Now what part of that don't you understand.

• Like 3
  • Angry 2

16 minutes ago, Ynwaps said:
hope he realizes this doesn't make much sense. We aren't forcing anyone, you just lose all your rights and freedom. Wtf?

We dont care if you get a vaccine or not. Just put on your big boy pants and accept the consequences of your choice if you dont want one.

If your job requires you to be vaccinated and you dont want one then quit.

If your country requires you to be vaccinated and you dont want one then move.

If your local disco or concert hall requires you to be vaccinated and you dont want one then you cant go.

The vast majority of people who had access to a free covid vaccine took it. The majority should not have to accommodate you. Either conform to society or GTFO.

We have no more time or inclination to coddle your pet covid conspiracy theories.

• Like 5
  • Angry 2