News Forum - German authorities uncover plot by “anti-vaxxers” to murder state politician

Thaiger

3 hours ago, bokeh said:

Ah COVID 19. Certificate Of Vaccination Identification 1 =A 9 = I, COVID AI. Wake up.

I've no idea what you're talking about. That probably applies to both of us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cabra said:

Anti vaxers wanting to kill politicians, what more do you need to know

grow up. open your eyes to reality. murderous or power- crazed psychopaths will hide their predilections behind all kinds of masks including politics, religion, medicine or charity. Stalin & Mao were superficially Political / Communists using that “ justification” to murder millions and to conceal extreme psychopathic natures.

24 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

typical daft anti- vax exaggerated disinformation, unworthy of being engaged beyond this response……

probably J& J like other vax was “ paused” for several months in a few places for blood clotting in certain profiles. it was not “ withdrawn”…

yeah, so what, 50 people died vs one million +saved by J& J …..but hey people died so vax bad……

To be fair, the reality is somewhere in the middle as it's been paused pending checks and it does appear to have similar issues to AZ, but possibly more frequent, which probably isn't too surprising as it uses similar technology.

It's also turning out to be not particularly effective - 60+% vs 90+ for Pfizer and Moderna.

The irony is that while the mRNA vaccines are by far the most effective with by far the least side effects, they're the ones the anti-vaxxers are most against.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

yes, admittedly difficult to avoid entirely the dangerous pervasise processed foods when living in western countries. I couldnt. surrounded by it all in Europe. overweight. tired from long hours. no exercise but walking between places.bad fatty diet. poisoned by vehicle exhaust fumes.

seeing out covid in Phuket has enabled a complete lifestyle overhaul……and recognition that career and money not important compared to health & family & tranquility.

Let's hope it lasts. Good luck.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

typical daft anti- vax exaggerated disinformation, unworthy of being engaged beyond this response……

probably J& J like other vax was “ paused” for several months in a few places for blood clotting in certain profiles. it was not “ withdrawn”…

yeah, so what, 50 people died vs one million +saved by J& J …..but hey people died so vax bad……

Disinformation ?

It was headline news yesterday .

At least nine people have died in the USA after taking the J&J vaccine and they are going to stop using it , 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/12/16/us-cdc-panel-votes-to-recommend-mrna-covid-vaccines-over-jj

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Transam said:

What about folk who buy diesel....?

We have been asked three times to stay on topic by the Moderators , please comply with their request 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Transam said:

So what has your "smoking" thing got to do with the topic.....?  🥴

That was before the 3 rd request was made to keep on topic . 

I didn't see the first two requests as I hadn't read all the thread . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Disinformation ?

It was headline news yesterday .

At least nine people have died in the USA after taking the J&J vaccine and they are going to stop using it , 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/12/16/us-cdc-panel-votes-to-recommend-mrna-covid-vaccines-over-jj

READ the article properly. nine dead from 16 million injected .no mention of “stopping”  it. for what ? saving maybe 50,000 lives in exchange for 9 unlucky dead… right, makes perfect sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

To be fair, the reality is somewhere in the middle as it's been paused pending checks and it does appear to have similar issues to AZ, but possibly more frequent, which probably isn't too surprising as it uses similar technology.

It's also turning out to be not particularly effective - 60+% vs 90+ for Pfizer and Moderna.

The irony is that while the mRNA vaccines are by far the most effective with by far the least side effects, they're the ones the anti-vaxxers are most against.

actually 9 dead from 16 million US injected so surely at least 50,000 lives saved by J&j ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

READ the article properly. nine dead from 16 million injected .no mention of “stopping”  it. for what ? saving maybe 50,000 lives in exchange for 9 unlucky dead… right, makes perfect sense.

The recommendation has been to use other vaccines rather than the J&J vaccine , to stop using the J&J vaccine and use other vaccines 

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2021 at 11:40 AM, Cabra said:

Reason enough.

complete disinformation. of course vaccines STOP covid infection ! thats the freakin’ main purpose…. holy mog ….is there no end to this dangerous ignorance…. at least check “ Vaccines” on Wiki for basic learning before posting nonsense…. and stop “ liking” disinformation !

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 10:42 AM, Easterneye said:

There are 5 million anti vaxxers in the uk and as long as 5 million in one country alone are not vaccinated then new variants will be allowed to form and multiply forever .

Its a choice they have been allowed to make , however imo to balance things they should NOT be allowed nhs hospital treatment when they do become seriously  ill , but allowed to die gracefully as they have wished for , thus freeing up beds for those who have complied .

Speaking of spreaders and multiplying  ! The vaxers and boostervaxers who also spread the virus variants ,introduced the Omi to the Usa and states beyond.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/us-news/2021/12/01/omicron-variant-found-in-california/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA5OuNBhCRARIsACgaiqWsIuCAMu-wn2Zw63ETntmGTIFuxcanSwuqiu2WE8a1KwOG5xHZPikaAnIaEALw_wcB

4 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

complete disinformation. of course vaccines STOP covid infection ! thats the freakin’ main purpose…. holy mog ….is there no end to this dangerous ignorance…. at least check “ Vaccines” on Wiki for basic learning before posting nonsense…. and stop “ liking” disinformation !

Fully vaccinated people can still contract and spread the Covid virus . A Vaccination just lessens the possibility of catching Covid and it doesn't entirely prevent an infection 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Fluke said:

The recommendation has been to use other vaccines rather than the J&J vaccine , to stop using the J&J vaccine and use other vaccines 

wrong again…..you are adding your bias to the actual report….

12 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Fully vaccinated people can still contract and spread the Covid virus . A Vaccination just lessens the possibility of catching Covid and it doesn't entirely prevent an infection 

childish poor imprecise “understanding” ……can you just read one proper source….

2 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

childish poor imprecise “understanding” ……can you just read one proper source….

Yes, those facts come from official sources , like from the people who make and study the virus and vaccines  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

You are 100% wrong.

I know this to be so, as a Thai family member, who had been double jabbed caught Covid.

IMG_20211217_142828.thumb.png.a0b6a749cbcfd5752b3cd31a947837f9.png

Source:

https://www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/coronavirus-disease-(covid-19)-vaccines

• Like 1

and fluke you lack fundamental understanding of representative democracy. absolute freedom is anarchy or satanism. it’s evil. true freedom entails duty matching rights for protection of all people especially the weak and vulnerable. those duties are laid down as laws which necessarily curtail freedoms with permission of the people via elected reps. Wikipedia recommended for you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Faraday said:

You are 100% wrong.

I know this to be so, as a Thai family member, who had been double jabbed caught Covid.

IMG_20211217_142828.thumb.png.a0b6a749cbcfd5752b3cd31a947837f9.png

Source:

https://www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/coronavirus-disease-(covid-19)-vaccines

understand ….please…. that the word STOP is not an absolute 100% term. If AZ “ stops” 95% covid infection, it still stops infection…. if Sinovac stops 1% covid, it still stops it !! this is age ten level stuff…. I’m done here.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

and fluke you lack fundamental understanding of representative democracy. absolute freedom is anarchy or satanism. it’s evil. true freedom entails duty matching rights for protection of all people especially the weak and vulnerable. those duties are laid down as laws which necessarily curtail freedoms with permission of the people via elected reps. Wikipedia recommended for you.

Really ?

Which laws are those ?

Do state the laws that require people to get vaccinated and in which Country those laws exist .

I really haven't studied Satanism , so I dont know  Satanisms view on vaccinations  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

understand ….please…. that the word STOP is not an absolute 100% term. If AZ “ stops” 95% covid infection, it still stops infection…. if Sinovac stops 1% covid, it still stops it !! this is age ten level stuff…. I’m done here.

The word stop means, well to stop, "Come to an end, cease to happen" .

I do think that you need to use a different word, other than "stop"

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bokeh said:

I stopped smoking. That's it I Stopped Smoking. The book 'The Easy Way To Stop Smoking by Alan Carr' and his logical way of explaining how we are led to believe it is 'addictive' helped. I don't believe in addictions. It's just a habit you keep doing. And as to heroin/meth USERS, that's what they do, USE heroin and meth, they're not 'addicted' to it. I have personal knowledge of this. Many years ago they'd turn up at my house to be with someone who didn't use these substances and was capable of critically thinking.

You clearly know nothing about addiction. The fact you don't believe in it does not mean it doesn't exist. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Check wiki 🤣 another "I'm smart because I know how to google" ... You are 🤡 and overreacting. I'm not anti vax. Growup and go whine someplace else.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

grow up. open your eyes to reality. murderous or power- crazed psychopaths will hide their predilections behind all kinds of masks including politics, religion, medicine or charity. Stalin & Mao were superficially Political / Communists using that “ justification” to murder millions and to conceal extreme psychopathic natures.

Rant much 😂 try to stay calm it seems the Germany authorities are addressing the murderous plot by anti vaxers to kill politicians. Thats a good thing. 

• Haha 1