Tidal Wave of Omicron.

vlad

Last night in the UK our PM suddenly went on TV and told us a Tidal wave of Omicron was heading our way and our only hope to prevent our healthcare system getting over run is to have the entire population boosted by the end of this Month. To hit this target we will try and inoculate 1 million per day. If a country like ours cannot prevent this variant which is doubling every 2 days with our vaccination program how will Thailand cope with only 50% inoculated  plus most were jabbed with the Chinese crap.

2 minutes ago, vlad said:

Last night in the UK our PM suddenly went on TV and told us a Tidal wave of Omicron was heading our way and our only hope to prevent our healthcare system getting over run is to have the entire population boosted by the end of this Month. To hit this target we will try and inoculate 1 million per day. If a country like ours cannot prevent this variant which is doubling every 2 days with our vaccination program how will Thailand cope with only 50% inoculated  plus most were jabbed with the Chinese crap.

Can you tell me why you call the Chinese Sinopharm crap...?

Yes because it was proven to be the worst vaccine and limited protection against the 1st variant never mind Delta Transom. Most country's  wouldn't even give it a licence and even the Thai Pm admitted it was giving less protection so he cancelled its contract.

1 minute ago, vlad said:

Yes because it was proven to be the worst vaccine and limited protection against the 1st variant never mind Delta Transom. Most country's  wouldn't even give it a licence and even the Thai Pm admitted it was giving less protection so he cancelled its contract.

Aren't you referring to Sinovac....?

Just now, vlad said:

Where was Sinovac produced ?? which was exported by the Thai Government.

That wasn't my question, my question was about the Chinese vax Sinopharm, which it seems you referred to as crap... 🤔

If you read the opening thread Transam i quoted the " CHINESE " vaccine i never mentioned the version be it Sinovac or Sinopharm. To make it clearer for you i will say the sinovac vaccine produced by Biotech in China, Does that make it clearer for you.

24 minutes ago, vlad said:

Where was Sinovac produced ?? which was exported by the Thai Government.

Sinovac and Sinofarm vaccines are two different vaccines which you are getting mixed up with. When did Thailand start producing Sinovac and EXPORT it? You seem to be very mixed up and stating the wrong information

Note: Sinopharm made by China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation, is produced in 2 locations, Wuhan and Beijing.  ONLY the Beijing made product has been approved by WHO and almost every Western nation, as far as I know.

Sinovac is certainly not popular unless given as part of a cocktail.

1 hour ago, vlad said:

If you read the opening thread Transam i quoted the " CHINESE " vaccine i never mentioned the version be it Sinovac or Sinopharm. To make it clearer for you i will say the sinovac vaccine produced by Biotech in China, Does that make it clearer for you.

Thank you, us readers now know you were referring to Sinovac... 😷

It is concerning that no plans it seems for normal boosters let alone for omicom seem in the pipeline here

Daughter is trying confirm we can all get a pizer at Bangkok bang sue station on 24

its a pain though living prachuap

if any one knows of walk in boosters in Hua hin area i would be appreciative

3 hours ago, Russell said:

Sinovac and Sinofarm vaccines are two different vaccines which you are getting mixed up with. When did Thailand start producing Sinovac and EXPORT it? You seem to be very mixed up and stating the wrong information

Im not confused Russel Thailand Exported Sinovac from china but have now stopped importing it due to its ineffectiveness.

Moderna Booster shot today (after 2 x AZ here) as walk in at Patong Govt. Hospital. 

Next October there will certainly start a combined Winter Flu/ Covid annual jab program.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, vlad said:

Im not confused Russel Thailand Exported Sinovac from china but have now stopped importing it due to its ineffectiveness.

you are very confused and you refuse to admit it. Thailand IMPORTED Sinovac from China. You don't even know the difference between Imported and Exported

19 hours ago, vlad said:

Not sure about the Sinovac , I always found that the Shakenvac was always effective :)

• Haha 2

OK Russell there's no need to Nit Pik i made a mistake instead of importing which i should have said I should have said Exporting. Everyone knows Sinovac was produced by Bio tech in China and the Thai Government imported it into Thailand. Will you admit Chan O Cha Ceased and cancelled the Sinovac contract due to its ineffectiveness of fighting the Delta variant.

Last week I contacted the Prachuap Khiri Khan hospital where I received my Sinovac/Astra coctail and inquired about a booster (we communicate on Line).  She replied she would let me know.......🙂🤣

Patong Govt. Hospital giving Moderna Booster shot upon walk-in with Passport and MOPH Double Vax Cert.

Every Monday morning only. Arrived 8:40am on recce expecting thousands but no. Given ticket #76 ( from 100 daily shot limit). Mainly farang. 90 minute (chaotic) process. Cert delay three days.

22 hours ago, BainaiThai said:

Last week I contacted the Prachuap Khiri Khan hospital where I received my Sinovac/Astra coctail and inquired about a booster (we communicate on Line).  She replied she would let me know.......🙂🤣

Visited Prachuap general hospital today no vaccines no injection's and no knows anything about boosters

Bleeding Great eh?!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes Trans and believe 100% there true and thats how we are living in the UK. I didn't bother fact checking the other sites but i would imagine there all the same pumping out miss information.

On 1/11/2022 at 5:14 PM, vlad said:

Yes Trans and believe 100% there true and thats how we are living in the UK. I didn't bother fact checking the other sites but i would imagine there all the same pumping out miss information.

Shortening Transam to Trans. No Need & Very Different Meanings !