News Forum - Holiday travel: Poll finds most don’t have New Year’s plans

Thaiger

A new survey by Suan Dusit Rajabhat University finds that most people do not have plans to travel over the New Year’s holiday, citing costs and worries of the Omicron variant of Covid-19 as the main reason to stay put. The Suan Dusit Poll was conducted from December 6 to December 9 and interviewed 1,304 people across all locations, ages, occupations and educational backgrounds about their holiday plans. Averaging the planned holiday spending for each respondent finds that each traveller will inject on average 12,858 baht into the tourism economy. A researcher at Suan Dusit University said that Chiang Mai […]

The story Holiday travel: Poll finds most don’t have New Year’s plans as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I'm planning to see Lisa from Blackpink in concert over the New Year.
She is coming, isn't she?

Yes...bluesofa...it's true! Now just keep looking into the swinging watch as it goes back and forth! Soon We'll have you believing Andrea Bocelli is going to be there too! Now listen carefully....you must believe everything TAT tells you when it makes it's predictions.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yes...bluesofa...it's true! Now just keep looking into the swinging watch as it goes back and forth! Soon We'll have you believing Andrea Bocelli is going to be there too! Now listen carefully....you must believe everything TAT tells you when it makes it's predictions.

I believe, I believe!
Tell me your bank account number so I can give you all my money.

The travel industry will recover when onerous regulations disappear….that’s sometime in 2024 at best. 
Thailand will be last in line,  since they have a page long list of regulations. 

That's if you only give the poll to people who answers the way you want. In my whole life I've never filled in a poll. Has anyone ever filled one in? 

Most people I know will just go on holiday, including me. 

Seriously, if you're afraid of Omicron, you definitely need to visit a hospital. Not for the Covid check, but to check your brain.