News Forum - Thai Immigration launches online 90 day report system

Thaiger

I can log in this morning and now have my application status showing up correctly and with a 'pending' status. Not sure when it will change to approved.

In the past I always called the IO when it was pending and they updated it on the phone. Not sure either how it will enable a 'next due date'.

Why is it always so much trial and error?

25 minutes ago, Saltire said:

I can log in this morning and now have my application status showing up correctly and with a 'pending' status. Not sure when it will change to approved.

In the past I always called the IO when it was pending and they updated it on the phone. Not sure either how it will enable a 'next due date'.

Why is it always so much trial and error?

I read somewhere 3 days to get approval.

Monday is a holiday I think ( Father’s Day) so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

I read somewhere 3 days to get approval.

Monday is a holiday I think ( Father’s Day) so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest.

To be fair it does say up to 3 days so if its not a weekend or a holiday we should hope it would be much quicker. I used to get it submitted and approved in minutes in Sakon Nakhon Province. I think the 3 day just gives them an outer if the office is busy.

2 minutes ago, gazmo16 said:

To be fair it does say up to 3 days so if its not a weekend or a holiday we should hope it would be much quicker. I used to get it submitted and approved in minutes in Sakon Nakhon Province. I think the 3 day just gives them an outer if the office is busy.

Yes, there is a handful of posters with “ pending “ status on t’other site, earliest application was Friday so will be interesting to see how long it actually takes bearing in mind the weekend and Monday holiday.

On the plus side, seems like more are having success in registering now.

• Thanks 1

king cotton,you are spot on!!today i started getting all my papers  together to down load and checking on insurance,hotel,car booking from airport,paying for the test,and seeing that i have to down load about 16 things to apply.but first i have to set up an acct  and user name/password,and make appoint to even sumit all this crap!!and buy my flight and book a room before i even get a visa!! then i gotta go back in after i get visa and request a thai pass!then take a pcr test here 72 hours before bording my flight!and all this is got to be done on blind faith that youre going to get visa and pass!!i started on it today and after quite a few screw ups ive said;;;to hell with it!!ive gave up !!!most people i know cant do or go thru all that crap and expence and not knowing when you will be approved.so,good luck to all and i guess ill see ya in a few years when this b/s is over!!have a great day folks!!

4 hours ago, farang said:

king cotton,you are spot on!!today i started getting all my papers  together to down load and checking on insurance,hotel,car booking from airport,paying for the test,and seeing that i have to down load about 16 things to apply.but first i have to set up an acct  and user name/password,and make appoint to even sumit all this crap!!and buy my flight and book a room before i even get a visa!! then i gotta go back in after i get visa and request a thai pass!then take a pcr test here 72 hours before bording my flight!and all this is got to be done on blind faith that youre going to get visa and pass!!i started on it today and after quite a few screw ups ive said;;;to hell with it!!ive gave up !!!most people i know cant do or go thru all that crap and expence and not knowing when you will be approved.so,good luck to all and i guess ill see ya in a few years when this b/s is over!!have a great day folks!!

Errr!
Think you've posted in the wrong topic.
This is about the 90 day reporting requirement at Immigration, not entering Thailand.

Just tried to do 90 day on line - clicked on the link I'd saved. Opening statement and under it 2 links and an accept or decline. Hitting "accept' did nothing! So tried the link "download user manual". The wording was so imperious that I figured it was an imperative prior to accept! It was extremely informative and helpful - except it was all in Thai!!!!  So I guess I now have a choice: find a long distance bur to KK or await the fancy BMW at the gate!!

On 12/3/2021 at 5:34 PM, Prosaap said:

Just try to register i shout have known beter it not work  fail to save data   

same here,more  crap from the three  year  old  program maker, ill try again in a few  weeks.

Success  20 minutes  later numerous typing in of the illegible scrawlings for security, but  had to change  pasword  to "youbunchofuselesswkrs" ..............then on checking my previous 90 day reports  going back donkeys  years...............NOTHING not  one.....crap

It was up and working fine for me in November. I went to the Buriram Immigration office for my 90 day report, and the officer there signed me up for it. I had a log in and verification code within minutes, and got logged in and had it working from my phone even. I was able to log in again today when I tried it. Maybe it has to be setup by the officer when you visit to do your 90 day reg. I didn;t even know about it, he just signed me up because he knew it was available. And this was November 12th, because right after I went to renew my Thai drivers License and motorbike license, and finally got the full term 6 year set.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, L-Dogg said:

It was up and working fine for me in November. I went to the Buriram Immigration office for my 90 day report, and the officer there signed me up for it. I had a log in and verification code within minutes, and got logged in and had it working from my phone even. I was able to log in again today when I tried it. Maybe it has to be setup by the officer when you visit to do your 90 day reg. I didn;t even know about it, he just signed me up because he knew it was available. And this was November 12th, because right after I went to renew my Thai drivers License and motorbike license, and finally got the full term 6 year set.

It was a shame he didn't take a minute or two longer so show you what he was actually doing so you could see the steps involved. At least you know it works so hope for the rest of us in that case.

9 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Received the confirmation in email.  It says to go to the immigration site and login.  Has anyone found that LOGIN screen?  I can't.  

Never Mind.  Found it and although it's too early for me to report it seems to be allowing me to enter the required info.  

17 hours ago, Nivram said:

Are there now 2 functioning 90 day reporting sites?

Yes there are!

I did my report in the new one on the 4th, all ok but today as it was still Pending this morning I called my IO.

She couldn't see it pending and said she'd investigate and could I call back. She normally sees it and changes it while I am on the phone. She suggested at first I go in to the office but it is a 320 Km round trip.

So while I was waiting to call back I completed my 90 day in the old sytem which is now also pending.

I am pretty sure she was checking the old system as this is my normal procedure. I will call back soon and keep an eye on the 2 pending screens. Which one will change!

Probably did not get the memo about a new one?

Edited by Saltire
  • Like 1

Update on 2 'pending' applications.

After 6 calls (tried to put me on hold but kept closing the call!!) I have a new appointment for 90 day report.

From the OLD system.

The new one still shows Pending and can stay there as far as I am concerned. If it somehow gets approved I may have another new appointment slip, but it should have the same due date.

I was not courageous enough to start a discussion about a new one vs an old one but it was obvious they knew nothing about the change. My first call she said she could see nothing pending. I re-did my application on the old system she then saw it and approved it.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Saltire said:

Update on 2 'pending' applications.

After 6 calls (tried to put me on hold but kept closing the call!!) I have a new appointment for 90 day report.

From the OLD system.

The new one still shows Pending and can stay there as far as I am concerned. If it somehow gets approved I may have another new appointment slip, but it should have the same due date.

I was not courageous enough to start a discussion about a new one vs an old one but it was obvious they knew nothing about the change. My first call she said she could see nothing pending. I re-did my application on the old system she then saw it and approved it.

I think i will take your lead and return to the old system as I'm still "pending" on day 3 of the new system and my on line reporting time is running out and then I'd have to drive down there.

thanks for your update Saltire

• Like 1

Has anyone had their 90 day extension approved on the new system ? 

I went back on the old system this morning and within  2 minutes of submission it was approved and a new date issued for next year. If anyone else is still "pending" it might be worth considering the old system which is clearly still up and running today.

I used the link below as all my other links take me to the new system only.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

• Like 1

According to “ the site that shall not be mentioned “ a handful of posters have made successful applications on the new 90 days online reporting site but also several have been rejected ( no reason for the rejection given by immigration).

I suspect that anyone who previously could not report online still cannot and those who were successful on the old system will be on the new.

So, while we are waiting, watching our pending status here’s a little ditty to pass the time:

• Thanks 1

Application on the new system on the 4th still pending today (10th)

Old application approved 8th on the old system in one day.

I am now pretty sure my IO do not know of the existence of a new 90 Day system.

Hope they find out before March 😀 I am not going to be the one to tell them.