News Forum - Sexy street vendor’s sales spike after busty shirt goes viral

Thaiger

14 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

I'll take a guess here: Her less well endowed competitors paid "tea money" to deal with the competition.

I'm thinking you could be on to something there 🤔

• Like 2

16 hours ago, palooka said:

Not sure but believe their is a law regarding the compulsory wearing of underwear in Thailand, anyone else know more?

I have heard similar.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 6:46 PM, palooka said:

Not sure but believe their is a law regarding the compulsory wearing of underwear in Thailand, anyone else know more?

Afaik, there is a law, for wearing a bra, if "female" (older as 12, imho), needed or not.

Some years ago, in Phuket they even tried to force it to gathoys, on songkran.

Despite the fact, that these are (at least have been, at that time) man by if card.

Thinking of that, how about some foreign male on the beach, with more boobs  as the average local lady, would have to do the same?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

😉

4 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Thinking of that, how about some foreign male on the beach, with more boobs  as the average local lady, would have to do the same?

Man boobs -- definitely should have a bra too.😉

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 6:46 PM, palooka said:

Widely rumoured and reported, but not correct.

The law saying you couldn't leave the house in your underwear, leading to this rumour, was introduced by Phibun along with western clothing and repealed in 1944.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 8:52 PM, Kaj said:

It should be the law that all woman should wear this 

Erm no. I can think of quite a few women where wearing this should actually be illegal.

The ex mother in law being one. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/26/2021 at 4:37 AM, Sarisin said:

If these clowns were interested in sanitation and hygiene why let anyone prepare and sell food in the street?

And on that subject, my very first day in BKK, there was a strong stench of drains. Next to the drains was a vendor preparing street food. Never been able to eat street food in TH as a result.

3 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

And on that subject, my very first day in BKK, there was a strong stench of drains. Next to the drains was a vendor preparing street food. Never been able to eat street food in TH as a result.

Seen worse in Rangoon, seen a street vendor collect water from the gutter to wash dishes.

10 hours ago, palooka said:

Seen worse in Rangoon, seen a street vendor collect water from the gutter to wash dishes.

Neither event gets my gastronomic juices flowing.

• Like 1