Anyone familiar with the herbal supplement Fisetin and is it readably available in Thailand

BainaiThai

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2021 at 6:15 PM, BainaiThai said:

I have been reading articles about Fisetin...looks like it may be worth a try...

Aren't you afraid of what it might do? 

I am on the natural route now buying frozen strawberries by the kilo and eating a bowl (7-10) a day.  My curiosity about the supplement is waning @ $30. USD for a 1 month supply

Edited by BainaiThai
spelling

1 hour ago, BainaiThai said:

I am on the natural route now buying frozen strawberries by the kilo and eating a bowl (7-10) a day.  My curiosity about the supplement is waning @ $30. USD for a 1 month supply

7 to 10 strawberries a day? 

Part of your 5 day. Sounds good. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/15/2022 at 3:08 AM, BainaiThai said:

Hi, has anyone got more details on Tapee Tea? I saw an article about it containing steroids rather than being 100% natural? I’ve been using for some time and want to continue but would like to know and then make the choice. Thanks 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...