Thailand Pass Insurance

Hi

Can anyone direct me to am insurance company that provides the requisite covid insurance for someone with pre existing medical condition. AXA are not interested. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Or flying Emirates, as they provide FREE travel-insurance included in the ticket-price, that meets the CoE covid-coverage requirement.  A one-way ticket provides 31 days of such insurance from moment of arrival at destination (so can be used when flying in VisaExempt), and a return-ticket will cover the full period of your trip to max 1 year (and return-date can be changed at not cost).

11 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Or flying Emirates, as they provide FREE travel-insurance included in the ticket-price, that meets the CoE covid-coverage requirement.  A one-way ticket provides 31 days of such insurance from moment of arrival at destination (so can be used when flying in VisaExempt), and a return-ticket will cover the full period of your trip to max 1 year (and return-date can be changed at not cost).

I believe the Emirates insurance is being withdrawn from tickets booked after 1st Dec 2021.

2 minutes ago, steve860 said:

I believe the Emirates insurance is being withdrawn from tickets booked after 1st Dec 2021.

Yes that is correct and is stated on their website.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steve860 said:

Thanks for the info, so when planning your trip to Thailand and wanting to make use of that free multi-risk insurance with your Emirates flight-ticket it's a matter of booking your flight BEFORE 1st December.

3 hours ago, Tjampman said:

You can get travel insurance from your home country, you just need to make sure they will issue you with a declaration that states in English that you will be covered incase of covid infection of minimum 50,000 $

It will likely be cheaper and give you better coverage so, win-win

Read the OP's post again.
Looks like AXA in his home Country already turned him away.

For those over 75 or with pre existing medical conditions it can be an issue.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Thanks for the info, so when planning your trip to Thailand and wanting to make use of that free multi-risk insurance with your Emirates flight-ticket it's a matter of booking your flight BEFORE 1st December.

Yes seems like it, you'd have to book your ticket this month.

4 hours ago, satpete said:

Does anyone knows from personal experience if Emirates insurance is accepted
for Thailand pass ?

Yes it is.
Note you need to book your flight before the end of this month to take advantage of the Insurance offer.

• Like 2

thanks, this I know,

but in Europe you will get insurance coverage about EUR 410.000 and not USD ,

Tjampman had trouble about this, have to ask him for solution