News Forum - New Thailand tourism music video features PM Prayut

Thaiger

The Thai Khu Fah Facebook page that is run by the government to encourage tourism has launched a new music video starring PM Prayut Chan-o-cha. The video features photos of the prime minister and the group of government officials that accompanied him on a recent trip to Nopparat Beach in Krabi. The pictures and video of the prime minister on the beach are accompanied by music from Nantida Kaewbuasai, a famous Thai singer who is now serving as President of Samut Prakan Provincial Administrative Organisation. The song, “Sand and Sea”, was recorded in 1998. The music video was hastily cobbled […]

The story New Thailand tourism music video features PM Prayut as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"While showcasing the country’s beautiful beaches is a staple of Thailand tourism promotional material, the prime minister may be somewhat of an odd choice of who to show enjoying the beach."

Nonsense!

What country's tourism promotional material doesn't feature a military coup leader to attract the hordes?

C/mon TT, get with the times!

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The Thai Khu Fah Facebook page that is run by the government to encourage tourism has launched a new music video starring PM Prayut Chan-o-cha. The video features photos of the prime minister and the group of government officials that accompanied him on a recent trip to Nopparat Beach in Krabi. The pictures and video of the prime minister on the beach are accompanied by music from Nantida Kaewbuasai, a famous Thai singer who is now serving as President of Samut Prakan Provincial Administrative Organisation. The song, “Sand and Sea”, was recorded in 1998. The music video was hastily cobbled […]

The story New Thailand tourism music video features PM Prayut as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

We experience the popularity level of him in Krabi they think outside of Krabi the level is not same?

3 hours ago, Malc-Thai said:

20211117_163506.jpg

You got the first prize best pic ever on thaiger talk. I had pain in my stomach because I could not stop with loughing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Maybe he should visit some of the places which are still suffering from his unscientifically based regulations. Not such a happy picture. I mean the PM, not Mr Bean!!!!

15 minutes ago, Rat441 said:

Maybe he should visit some of the places which are still suffering from his unscientifically based regulations. Not such a happy picture. I mean the PM, not Mr Bean!!!!

Thats why they destroyed all Prayut welcome plakats in Krabi and of course they suffered a lot there.

• Like 1