News Forum - Patrons of Jade Gentlemen’s Club warned to get tested

Thaiger

A warning went out today urging everyone who attended a popular gentlemen’s club in the Jomtien area of Pattaya over the last week to get tested. The Chon Buri Public Health Office issued the notice today instructing everyone who had attended Jade Gentlemen’s Club between November 6 and November 12 to immediately take a Covid-19 antigen test kit test. Those paying attention to the frustrating situation of the legality of alcohol and entertainment venues during the pandemic may recall that it is currently illegal for any entertainment venue or nightlife spots such as bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke, and gentlemen’s clubs […]

The story Patrons of Jade Gentlemen’s Club warned to get tested as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

That's predominately for Thai's I understand 

Or rip255 if its a fine dining restaurant! 🤣

Edited by Malc-Thai
  • Haha 11

15 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

everyone who had attended Jade Gentlemen’s Club

they must've stoned or just green to get caught out like that .. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, gummy said:

The Japanese Ambassador contracted Covid19 in the Krystal club earlier this year. Big stink in the embassy because of it. Still though believe that its the staff that are under scrutiny. Barmen, bouncers and tarts alike. However many tests the locals get but if a visitor introduces the virus then its on for young and old all the same.

P.S: Put a patent on the troll spray before the troll zapper is developed. It really does work well.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, gummy said:

Exactly, nice to see somenone who know Thailand and not like these trolls with their absurd statements about Thailand and Thais. Or advocating any super dumb action. I guess not everybody get your points.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, gummy said:

I assume it’s one of those London style clubs from the 1900 such as the Reform Club? These days, the term “Gentleman’s Club” has connotations of alcohol and prostitution. If so, it can’t possibly be predominately Thai as Thais don’t do that kind of thing I’m told 🙃

• Haha 3

Why get tested?!?!......if you are not sick....you are not sick....if you develop symptoms...assume you have it and act accordingly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

Why get tested?!?!......if you are not sick....you are not sick....if you develop symptoms...assume you have it and act accordingly.

Possibly just a scare tactic to flush out those that had visited or more than likely  perhaps one of the patrons was well connected and discovered he has caught a dose of something so suggesting it was covid 19 saves face.

The article states  "And now it would appear that a Covid-19 cluster has been identified in the attendees" .  So from that statement they must know who the attendees were in order to have identified it as a cluster. Unless of course in Thai speak a cluster is one 🙃

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

Possibly just a scare tactic to flush out those that had visited or more than likely  perhaps one of the patrons was well connected and discovered he has caught a dose of something so suggesting it was covid 19 saves face.

The article states  "And now it would appear that a Covid-19 cluster has been identified in the attendees" .  So from that statement they must know who the attendees were in order to have identified it as a cluster. Unless of course in Thai speak a cluster is one 🙃

I didn't realize that a burning sensation when peeing was a symptom of catching cvd19.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

Is this a place where reformed bar patrons go to play bridge? Seems like it needs to get a closed sign  asap.

Did you sign out when you left ? 😆