News Forum - Public Health Minister barred entry to Switzerland over vaccine requirements

Thaiger

4 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Between Swiss clocks and Swiss lockouts, I reckon we're staying well enough OT . . . just about, but let's be honest, the PHM really has deserved more than a little tomfoolery 😅.

I can just imagine Anutin saying to the Swiss immigration officer, "Do you know who I am?"

With the  immigration officer  responding on the tannoy, " We have a passenger here who has forgotten his name. If anyone recognises him, could they please let us know."

• Haha 9

6 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Well. Something just came back and bit them in the rear-end. But didn't they all think they were so ahead of the game and every one else by jabbing first while the commoners were left to rot in the peon hell?.. 

Perfectly put, sir! But will they be asking "How did we get it so wrong?" No way . . . they'll just be blaming Swiss bureaucracy for being too efficient.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

Just as well no one's stretched the Swiss angle a bit further with Toblerone's or yodelling .. But back on track TukTuk above has hit the nail firmly on the head in his post .. 

Yes, @TukTukwas spot-on, but, as I said in my reply to @HolyCowCm, Anutin & co simply won't get the real message that this fracas is, in truth, SHOUTING at them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I am now planning my family trip, or by myself to the sea and be on a beach. Not Pattaya this time. I was just talking about Samui for me and my son and daughter who we are all vaccinated with Pfizer already, I need a trip to the beach. They go with me or not, I am going.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Just now, HolyCowCm said:

I am now planning my family trip, or by myself to the sea and be on a beach. Not Pattaya this time. I was just talking about Samui for me and my son and daughter who we are all vaccinated with Pfizer already, I need a trip to the beach. They go with me or not, I am going.

Funny thing is, I have no insurance but a lot of money that covers me. My kids and wife are Thai. They are free unadulterated attached to the BS. Holy Cow - OMG. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Sounds like you're more than ready for another TH visit - Koh Samui too which has had a bit of flooding these past couple of days - but, as with all prospective visitors, you need to be so sure that you've cleared the hoops and hurdles of this country's entry conditions. If there are any specific queries that you'd like advice on, requote this post and mention @ Faz. He has all the answers!

Best wishes for your beach mission, though 😎!

• Like 1

🤣🤣🤣 This is awesome… A health official from the nation with some of the most confusing, inconsistent vaccine entry requirements is denied entry to another country because he didn’t check their vaccine entry requirements?? You can’t make this -ish up 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jackson
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

A fourth dose of vaccine required now is ridiculous...

Sinovac has been rendered useless by the mutant virus but is still being injected...is there no sanity in this quest to prolong this virus by not using a proven vaccine like moderna or physzer  ??

3 hours ago, Johno said:

A fourth dose of vaccine required now is ridiculous...

Sinovac has been rendered useless by the mutant virus but is still being injected...is there no sanity in this quest to prolong this virus by not using a proven vaccine like moderna or physzer  ??

The #4 booster shot for the 'proven' Physzer (sic) vaccine is already being administered in Israel... 😷

1 hour ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Thats it, no visa on entry for the Swiss 

For sure they will never trouble swiss . Otherwise accounts are blocked and Thai airways planes sized. Why do you think thai aiways had to go to the courts in swiss and germany for the bankruptcy proceedings, because loans are from there.

13 hours ago, King Cotton said:

Sounds like you're more than ready for another TH visit - Koh Samui too which has had a bit of flooding these past couple of days - but, as with all prospective visitors, you need to be so sure that you've cleared the hoops and hurdles of this country's entry conditions. If there are any specific queries that you'd like advice on, requote this post and mention @ Faz. He has all the answers!

Best wishes for your beach mission, though 😎!

I am and always am in Chiang Mai not outside the country and just need to look at domestic. Yeah, I am more than ready for a trip. So again just have to look and see if it is the time to travel from CM to there or wait a bit longer, but the big thing is I don't want to be subjected to phone tracking and being tested anywhere.

• Cool 1

39 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I am and always am in Chiang Mai not outside the country and just need to look at domestic. Yeah, I am more than ready for a trip. So again just have to look and see if it is the time to travel from CM to there or wait a bit longer, but the big thing is I don't want to be subjected to phone tracking and being tested anywhere.

Silly me, @HolyCowCm, forgetting you were a rezzy 😏!

2 hours ago, Stardust said:

For sure they will never trouble swiss . Otherwise accounts are blocked and Thai airways planes sized. Why do you think thai aiways had to go to the courts in swiss and germany for the bankruptcy proceedings, because loans are from there.

And all their dodgy bank accounts 

• Like 1