News Forum - Thailand Pass problems? Support beefed up with 24-hour hotlines

Thaiger

34 minutes ago, bsbg said:

Same situation with my registration for Phuket Sandbox made January 30

yesterday checking the status it has been saying 'Reviewing'

today it says 'The information is not registered'

very worrying as my flight goes next week

I feel worried on your behalf - I tried calling some of the helpline numbers after I posted here. One rang out, the other was an automated response and entirely in Thai. I'm not sure if there would be an English equivalent, but I'm out of energy for it at the moment. 

Everything crossed for you getting to go!

When checking my request I put in registration number and passport number manually, e-mail adress automatically, registration not registered.
I then put in my e-mail adress by typing it out and it worked. I don't know if this is the solution or it is just luck.
But try it, it might work.

On 11/12/2021 at 3:48 PM, diegog56 said:

i applied for thai pass last Saturday. I did not receive a number or anything other than form submitted. After reading advice on here on Tuesday, I submitted a new application using a different email address. (not hotmail). This time I got a number to use to verify. When I looked today to see the status (Friday) it says the information is not registered. Is this normal? Does it mean they just haven't gotten to the application. Any info would be most welcome.

Hey Guys,

My Name is Daniel from Germany and i actually got the same problems.

I Hope they only got some problems with their Server. Hope we will read better news tomorrow.

Hello Daniel

I think the server was never down, but many registrations were erroneously just deleted without any notice. Supposedly caused by the new regulations of Feb 01 for the hotels regarding PCR/Transfer/Booking confirmations. I made a new registration which is now "Reviewing" but I doubt there will be enough time to catch my flight.

17 hours ago, Alavan said:

When checking my request I put in registration number and passport number manually, e-mail adress automatically, registration not registered.
I then put in my e-mail adress by typing it out and it worked. I don't know if this is the solution or it is just luck.
But try it, it might work.

Doing it this way I don't have any problems. My request is under review now.

Has anyone been able to reach the support service since Feb 1st? Or a response from the support email? I've been calling all hotlines all morning with 0 response.

I submitted my application in the first hour the program reopened (and when they still indicated 1-3 days processing time) but was rejected today (a day before my flight) because my European health insurance declaration didn't explicitly mention the 50,000 USD. I'm young (<30) and healthy, fully vaccinated and boostered, have a negative PCR, and have self-quarantined the past two weeks so as not to get Omicron (which doesn't appear hospitalize anyway). I understand they're concerned about letting foreigners in but this rejection is ridiculous. And most ridiculous of all is the apparent impossibility to get in touch with someone via the support lines!

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share my "exciting" story of Thailand Pass application here, hopefully it gives you some ideas about how to get yours approved ASAP.

Me and my husband applied for the pass together (on 2 laptops) on Thursday 27 Jan., we uploaded all requested documents. We will fly to Phuket on Saturday 5 Feb. with our 2 yr old son, so for him we only purchased travel insurance as it's clearly stated on the website. 

So, my husband told me on Sunday 30 Jan. that his Thailand Pass was approved, I just had to wait for mine and my son's since I got his information under my application. I checked my application daily and it's been showing "Reviewing" until Wednesday 2 Feb., after I entered all the log in credentials I got an alert that my information is not registered!!! I started to freak out, calling all the help line numbers I could find but I couldn't got anyone on the phone, it was either disconnected, or busy, or directly to an answer machine and got cut off after all the recorded messages....I sent out an email to support@tp.consular.go.th, not knowing if I would ever get a response. On Thursday 3 Feb., I still don't have any reply about my application, so I started checking online how other people got help. Someone mentioned contacting local Thai consulate or embassy, which I did, and got a reply from Thai embassy by email that they could see my registration still in their system but they cannot do anything about it because all decisions are made in Thailand. I also sent message on Thailand embassy NL Facebook page to state my situation, luckily I got an amazing guy later replying to my messages and helping me check what's wrong with my application. 

It turned out that I didn't upload the receipt of 2 PCR tests for my son, but it was never asked on the website while I went step by step to complete the application. And there is also airport pickup confirmation missing, which is also not mentioned on the website. I told him that, and he agreed with me that it's still an issue the government is aware of but cannot fix in short time. I had been busy with this guy since 18:00-ish, purchased 2 PCR tests for my son, sent out the proof to him by email, requested our hotel to send out an official pickup confirmation but it was already too late in Thailand so I could only wait for it. 

I finished with everything with the help from this guy from Thai embassy around 8:30pm., went to do my things, and around 10pm I got his email saying there is still something wrong with my application, he could upload all my missing files but every time he refreshed the page or re-login, the additional files were gone!

He advised me to make a new application.....I did it all over again, uploaded all documents, and then I wrote an email to phuket.thailandpass@gmail.com, tfcovid19@mfa.go.th and foreignvac@gmail.com with URGENT!!! in the subject. I didn't sleep well, and on Friday morning, I checked my email --- there was a confirmation email about approval of my Thailand Pass!!!! The guy from Thai embassy also contacted me again saying he couldn't see some file requested, and I told him the pass came through. He said he also talked to someone in Thailand, so I guess maybe my email and his "talk" both helped?

Anyways, this whole pass application thing almost gave me a heart attack, caused me a lot of stress for sure, but thankfully it went through, I was also grateful about all the help I got from the amazing guy! The helplines are absolutely useless!!! I called every single number and never got anyone on the phone to help me!

I wish you guys all the luck to receive your Thai Pass in time!! 

• Like 1

My friend is scheduled to depart Phnom Penh for BKK tomorrow early morning. We have everything done (visa, flights, ASQ hotel, insurance, PCR test, registration for Thailand Pass) but still no reply from Thailand Pass.  I have tried emailing and calling the embassy in Phnom Penh and the Thailand Pass hotline numbers with no response.  This is appalling.  If we dont receive the Thailand Pass within the next few hours I must reschedule flights, ASQ hotel for Day#1 and Day#5, other hotel reservations and tours, and pay for yet another PCR test prior to departure. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NaN said:

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share my "exciting" story of Thailand Pass application here, hopefully it gives you some ideas about how to get yours approved ASAP.

Me and my husband applied for the pass together (on 2 laptops) on Thursday 27 Jan., we uploaded all requested documents. We will fly to Phuket on Saturday 5 Feb. with our 2 yr old son, so for him we only purchased travel insurance as it's clearly stated on the website. 

So, my husband told me on Sunday 30 Jan. that his Thailand Pass was approved, I just had to wait for mine and my son's since I got his information under my application. I checked my application daily and it's been showing "Reviewing" until Wednesday 2 Feb., after I entered all the log in credentials I got an alert that my information is not registered!!! I started to freak out, calling all the help line numbers I could find but I couldn't got anyone on the phone, it was either disconnected, or busy, or directly to an answer machine and got cut off after all the recorded messages....I sent out an email to support@tp.consular.go.th, not knowing if I would ever get a response. On Thursday 3 Feb., I still don't have any reply about my application, so I started checking online how other people got help. Someone mentioned contacting local Thai consulate or embassy, which I did, and got a reply from Thai embassy by email that they could see my registration still in their system but they cannot do anything about it because all decisions are made in Thailand. I also sent message on Thailand embassy NL Facebook page to state my situation, luckily I got an amazing guy later replying to my messages and helping me check what's wrong with my application. 

It turned out that I didn't upload the receipt of 2 PCR tests for my son, but it was never asked on the website while I went step by step to complete the application. And there is also airport pickup confirmation missing, which is also not mentioned on the website. I told him that, and he agreed with me that it's still an issue the government is aware of but cannot fix in short time. I had been busy with this guy since 18:00-ish, purchased 2 PCR tests for my son, sent out the proof to him by email, requested our hotel to send out an official pickup confirmation but it was already too late in Thailand so I could only wait for it. 

I finished with everything with the help from this guy from Thai embassy around 8:30pm., went to do my things, and around 10pm I got his email saying there is still something wrong with my application, he could upload all my missing files but every time he refreshed the page or re-login, the additional files were gone!

He advised me to make a new application.....I did it all over again, uploaded all documents, and then I wrote an email to phuket.thailandpass@gmail.com, tfcovid19@mfa.go.th and foreignvac@gmail.com with URGENT!!! in the subject. I didn't sleep well, and on Friday morning, I checked my email --- there was a confirmation email about approval of my Thailand Pass!!!! The guy from Thai embassy also contacted me again saying he couldn't see some file requested, and I told him the pass came through. He said he also talked to someone in Thailand, so I guess maybe my email and his "talk" both helped?

Anyways, this whole pass application thing almost gave me a heart attack, caused me a lot of stress for sure, but thankfully it went through, I was also grateful about all the help I got from the amazing guy! The helplines are absolutely useless!!! I called every single number and never got anyone on the phone to help me!

I wish you guys all the luck to receive your Thai Pass in time!! 

Wahehh! . . . a happy TP story for once . . . thanks a million for that, @NaN and welcome to the forum!

25 minutes ago, Robert888 said:

My friend is scheduled to depart Phnom Penh for BKK tomorrow early morning. We have everything done (visa, flights, ASQ hotel, insurance, PCR test, registration for Thailand Pass) but still no reply from Thailand Pass.  I have tried emailing and calling the embassy in Phnom Penh and the Thailand Pass hotline numbers with no response.  This is appalling.  If we dont receive the Thailand Pass within the next few hours I must reschedule flights, ASQ hotel for Day#1 and Day#5, other hotel reservations and tours, and pay for yet another PCR test prior to departure. 

There'll be thousands of fingers crossed for your TP being confirmed, @Robert888!

Your debut post, too, so thanks for that and welcome to Thaiger Talk!

23 hours ago, Dirk26 said:

Has anyone been able to reach the support service since Feb 1st? Or a response from the support email? I've been calling all hotlines all morning with 0 response.

I submitted my application in the first hour the program reopened (and when they still indicated 1-3 days processing time) but was rejected today (a day before my flight) because my European health insurance declaration didn't explicitly mention the 50,000 USD. I'm young (<30) and healthy, fully vaccinated and boostered, have a negative PCR, and have self-quarantined the past two weeks so as not to get Omicron (which doesn't appear hospitalize anyway). I understand they're concerned about letting foreigners in but this rejection is ridiculous. And most ridiculous of all is the apparent impossibility to get in touch with someone via the support lines!

I and many other posters will be wishing you well, there, @Dirk26!

A bit sad that your debut post has to be on such a stressed-out note, but thanks for that, nonetheless, and welcome to the forum!

So, I am a Singaporean married to a Thai husband. We have two kids.

We are going back to Singapore and returning after a month. My husband is not going along.

Today i tried to apply for Thai pass for myself and my kids for our return to Thailand.

BIG problem. I parked the two kids under my Thai pass but was prompted for Medical insurance number for the both of them.... hey?? But they are Thai??

I tried to apply for the Thai pass for my kids as stand alone under Thai nationals but met with a road block again as I was prompted for vaccination cert. But one of them is 6 and the other is 4. Wondering how to proceed?!

On 2/2/2022 at 7:09 AM, UUUCCC said:

I have the same shit too. No confirmation email upon submission. But was able to login status check briefly the same day of submission and failed on next day. Always gives me the "the information is not registered" shit... and their so called 24/7 phone support, took them forever to answer... 

Did you solve the Problem? 

• 3 weeks later...

Aloha folks.

I have applied for the TP 6 days ago, no notice. I emailed twice at testgo@consular.go.th, no response. Has anyone tried the support numbers listed in the site? Its an expensive call so it would be great to hear some success.