News Forum - British Foreign Secretary arrives in Thailand for talks with government officials

Thaiger

The UK’s Foreign Secretary, Liz Truss, has arrived in Thailand, where she will meet with PM Prayut Chan-o-cha and other government officials. Thailand is her second Southeast Asia stop, following a visit to Malaysia in which she met with PM Ismail Sabri and Foreign Affairs Minister Saifuddin Abdullah. The UK is seeking to strengthen its ties with Southeast Asia and other parts of the world in the wake of its withdrawal from the EU. Following her 2-day trip to Thailand, Truss will move on to Indonesia. Thai PBS World reports that Truss touched down in Bangkok yesterday, for talks aimed at […]

The story British Foreign Secretary arrives in Thailand for talks with government officials as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

🤣🤣🤣 I'm out of tissues again 🤣🤣🤣

"They are expected to discuss how to boost the partnership between both countries in matters digital and tech"

Maybe the people that created "track and trace" in the UK for the small wasted sum of £37 billion!! can make an app for the e-visa application or 90-day reporting. Or better even, show the Thais how to do it 🥴

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As long as it’s clear to the Thais what they’ll be getting out of it, I’m sure ties will be strengthened. I wonder what the UK would want out of this?

Just now, ThaiEyes said:

As long as it’s clear to the Thais what they’ll be getting out of it, I’m sure ties will be strengthened. I wonder what the UK would want out of this?

Neither nation will be getting anything out of this other than the participants having a bloody good jolly. Well perhaps the British Ambassador may get something out of it 😂

4 hours ago, Soidog said:

I’m personally disgusted and ashamed that she is meeting with army generals. Utterly shameful. 

She is possibly looking for tips to pass on to Bojo as to how to deceive the nation, or else they are sorting out the details for Prince Andrew to have an extended stay in a Bavarian pleasure palace.