Thailand Pass: Post Submission and Error. Anyone still get their QR code after submission and several days?

Has anyone that has submitted their application and initially got an error, received their QR code? I have submitted mine after multiple attempts on Nov 1st, I got my acknowledgement email, however still waiting for QR code.  I know some people got there's instantly it seems if their vaccine info was a QR code, but what about the other people that had vaccine cards that do not have a QR code.

Let me know if anyone got their QR code after waiting several days or not? I have my ticket already in several days but no QR code yet? What are we suppose to do?  Thanks.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EW1 said:

Has anyone that has submitted their application and initially got an error, received their QR code? I have submitted mine after multiple attempts on Nov 1st, I got my acknowledgement email, however still waiting for QR code.  I know some people got there's instantly it seems if their vaccine info was a QR code, but what about the other people that had vaccine cards that do not have a QR code.

Let me know if anyone got their QR code after waiting several days or not? I have my ticket already in several days but no QR code yet? What are we suppose to do?  Thanks.  

I'm in the boat so to say, scheduled to leave states on Monday the 8th.

• Like 1

I completed the Thailand Pass with little trouble, but may have just been lucky to have my hotel and insurance on a single page as well as being able to convert PDF extensions to JPEG. It was accepted on the first submission on the 3rd and I received my submission confirmation through my yahoo email account. No way to check its status so if I don’t get my QR code in a few more days I will resubmit. My flight from the USA is on the 25th. My first time traveling to Thailand, BTW.

• Like 1

I bit the bullet yesterday and booked all--Thai pass accepted my forms and was a "success"

Now waiting on the QR code too....leaving on the 17th....left room if I need to re-apply

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EW1 said:

I submitted two - 1 approval came through instantly, the other came through after 4 days (submitted Monday - received Friday)

• Like 1