News Forum - Pattaya Music Festival begins tonight under Covid-19 safety measures

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Sarisin said:

I'll put you on ignore then if you are that paranoid

Please do and so kind of you for asking, plus I can save on the spray

8 minutes ago, Sarisin said:

You seem to be leading those on the ignore list, they should have an award for it 😃

So you have access to members accounts to know that ? Interesting, but perhaps with some of your remarks to other posters this is of interest to you

if  shoes fit.gif

4 hours ago, Sarisin said:

Can't really tell you any more as it's all in Thai so not allowed to post, even the names as not in English, morlam troupes mostly. Why are you obsessed with my nationality, it's what gummy calls 'nosey'. I see the first night of the Pattaya festival was a washout, somebody forgot to order the tent 😀

Salavan Salavan morlam

5 hours ago, Sarisin said:

Can't really tell you any more as it's all in Thai so not allowed to post, even the names as not in English, morlam troupes mostly. Why are you obsessed with my nationality, it's what gummy calls 'nosey'. I see the first night of the Pattaya festival was a washout, somebody forgot to order the tent 😀

Comon now everybody knows you make comedy! Morlom on the Pattaya festival??! Tiang long tiang long come down come down 

Good on them for a least trying to put on something like a show in these conditions. Stage performers throughout the world have had their wings clipped. Interesting that you can go and watch a sports match with thousands, but not a concert??? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sarisin said:

Only went once, horrible so we decided never again. The security was way over the top and led to a bad atmosphere, not really a Thai one, mai sanuk. At least it looks like they have chairs now. Never heard of any of those bands.

Sorry to hear that, but I really like Thai music. They should also come up north.

18 hours ago, Sarisin said:

The music industry has never been easier to break into- there is this thing called You Tube! They can become an over night hit with that exposure. Why would I be jumping at the chance to promote Thai artists?

Relax an enjoy. I don't understand everything said, but I don't pick up every word in songs in English either. 

6 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

Sorry to hear that, but I really like Thai music. They should also come up north.

Haha morlom should come up north. Now the comedy is perfect sure Bangkok and Pattaya is the root and epicenter for Morlom. Hahaha tian long tian tian long lek 🤣🤣😂😅

16 hours ago, Paco said:

waste of money ... no people, people may not make fun or drink not even a beer and all places are closed... waste waste waste of money , useless

Sounds like you don't know what to do away from the pub. This is for fun and entertainment,  but you aren't required to go.

4 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Haha morlom should come up north. Now the comedy is perfect sure Bangkok and Pattaya is the root and epicenter for Morlom. Hahaha tian long tian tian long lek 🤣🤣😂😅

Moreover is Issan music and also popular Nation wide. Great fun.

3 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Love your your response to that I think it will go over his head.  But doesn't it  just show the ignorance of someone who claims they know Thailand, only watches Thai TV and Thai news ?  Ignorance or BS  , I'll let others make their minds up on that.

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

Love your your response to that I think it will go over his head.  But doesn't it  just show the ignorance of someone who claims they know Thailand, only watches Thai TV and Thai news ?  Ignorance or BS  , I'll let others make their minds up on that.

Maybe you can recomment in the north they can have Morlom groups from Pattaya as we heard they have none in the Isan and also recomment over the mekong to Vientiane and Savannahket or just come to the Pattaya festival to watch them live before. 😅😂🤩

1 minute ago, Stardust said:

Maybe you can recomment in the north they can have Morlom groups from Pattaya as we heard they have none in the Isan and also recomment over the mekong to Vientiane and Savannahket or just come to the Pattaya festival to watch them live before. 😅😂🤩

I don't think he would even know some of the places I could mention let  alone have heard  of the Mekong, probably thinks its a drink.  Trolls are not that well educated.😂

16 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

This is about Thai music artists, I believe.

I know. Let me explain.

The poster said he was a music fan. Ok so far? Good.

Then he said he didn't like what was advertised? Still with me? Superb.

So my response, made in jest (that's where you're amused by it) was Morrisey, a British artist known as a miserablist with such songs as Girlfriend In a Coma.

And that was it, really.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Poolie said:

I know. Let me explain.

The poster said he was a music fan. Ok so far? Good.

Then he said he didn't like what was advertised? Still with me? Superb.

So my response, made in jest (that's where you're amused by it) was Morrisey, a British artist known as a miserablist with such songs as Girlfriend In a Coma.

And that was it, really.

Think your reply was to a midget troll. Everything over his head  😂😂😂

1 hour ago, gummy said:

I don't think he would even know some of the places I could mention let  alone have heard  of the Mekong, probably thinks its a drink.  Trolls are not that well educated.😂

When you talk about Namkong ( Mekong) and we talk about morlom I feel how I miss them on both sides of the mekong and it must be hard for the families because mostly they live on both sides . I am also not see all my friends since then and I hope they will open in january because it is a long time now. I really miss them and the Morlom reminds us

<video without English subtitles removed>

Not what I was referring to at all, I mentioned morlam troupes making income during covid lockdown with online concerts, this is just an old MV. I never said anything about morlam at the pattaya festival

Edited by Faz
quoted video removed.

Have the rules changed? I thought nothing allowed without English subtitles, maybe you can translate for us though?

Edited by Faz
video content removed

16 minutes ago, Sarisin said:

Have the rules changed? I thought nothing allowed without English subtitles, maybe you can translate for us though?

Interesting that as you only joined 14 days ago under this name, others were told well before well  regarding subtitles. Then you just edited this post as previously it read "I was told etc etc" . Are you sure you  are  who you say you are ?

12 minutes ago, Sarisin said:

Not what I was referring to at all, I mentioned morlam troupes making income during covid lockdown with online concerts, this is just an old MV. I never said anything about morlam at the pattaya festival

Comon I know already that you not know anything about Salavan

10 minutes ago, gummy said:

Interesting that as you only joined 14 days ago under this name, others were told well before well  regarding subtitles. Then you just edited this post as previously it read "I was told etc etc" . Are you sure you  are  who you say you are ?

Weren't you the one that complained about the successful thread on Thai music not having English subtitles before? I just listen an enjoy. 

If I'm wrong I apologize but I thought it was you.