News Forum - Breathtaking Luxury Villas in Phuket for Sale by CBRE

Thaiger

7 hours ago, AussieBob said:

I have not even looked at another forum for many years mate - bunch of *****'s.

No - you are not Hawkins and neither am I - did read his book though.

I think you missed or overlooked my last comments in my post:  "But if anyone decides to take that risk, then that is up to them. As long as you know the risks and accept them, that that is up to you. I am only talking about the risks - not telling anyone what to do - and not saying anyone who has bought is wrong."

It is not about you mate - it is Expats talking about buying versus renting - dont take it personally mate.

Nothing taken personally at all mate - still I’m impressed you got through that book, I started it but then decided life was too short and admitted defeat ! 

46 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Nothing taken personally at all mate - still I’m impressed you got through that book, I started it but then decided life was too short and admitted defeat ! 

Cheers mate - good to hear - all good.   I got through the book but in the end what I think he was saying is that God did not exist just because people 'needed' God to exist. He 'proved' that the Universe did exist but that it did not 'need' to exist - there was absolutely no reason for it to exist - it just did.  As complicated as a 'black hole' I think and beyond me too.  I still reckon 42 is as good an answer as anything else. 

4 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Cheers mate - good to hear - all good.   I got through the book but in the end what I think he was saying is that God did not exist just because people 'needed' God to exist. He 'proved' that the Universe did exist but that it did not 'need' to exist - there was absolutely no reason for it to exist - it just did.  As complicated as a 'black hole' I think and beyond me too.  I still reckon 42 is as good an answer as anything else. 

haha well just ask them to prove 42 is not the answer and then go down the pub whilst they fry their brains doing it !

• Haha 1