News Forum - “Joe Ferrari,” six other officers face charges for allegedly killing a suspect

Thaiger

4 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

Your so wrong on so many levels..

I’m not sure if @Yinn is a Thai National or not?

I think you get a feel for the extent of the problems in Thailand when it comes to the police and the legal system. When people defend or are indifferent to a situation where a law enforcement officer is seen to try and extort money from someone in custody and then kills that person, you can see just how much progress is still required. It’s scary when you think that Thailand would most likely be a mid-tier country in such matters. Can you imagine what some Other places are like 😱

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Yinn said:

I not care he kill the drug dealer. 

'Isuzu Joe' was not arresting him, putting him in jail, or killing him, to stop drugs. Far from it.  He was attempting to get money . Joe's concern was for the money, and the money only. Given those priorities, if the drug dealer paid, he would have happily set him free, and likely help make his distributions of those drugs.

Joe never cared about Thailand's drug problems. He cares about the money, and will kill to get it. 

Edited by Mudshark
  • Like 1
  • Cool 1

17 hours ago, Yinn said:

You are confused. Joe was not importing car. He arrest imported car and get commission.

And accident kill the yaba dealer scum. He not want kill him.  
No need exaggeration this story because jealousy.

Accidnet - an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.

Don’t comprehend how you could even consider the alleged drug dealers death was an accident.

Maybe you are a beneficial of the corruption and class system in Thailand!

7 hours ago, Soidog said:

I’m not sure if @Yinn is a Thai National or not?

I think you get a feel for the extent of the problems in Thailand when it comes to the police and the legal system. When people defend or are indifferent to a situation where a law enforcement officer is seen to try and extort money from someone in custody and then kills that person, you can see just how much progress is still required. It’s scary when you think that Thailand would most likely be a mid-tier country in such matters. Can you imagine what some Other places are like 😱

Hover mouse over image - select ignore user - click posts messages mentions - click update preferences.

That is what I do to all trolls - IMO Yinn is as much a Thai as a Kangaroo - just a troll IMO

• Haha 1

OK - back to the post.  It is great to see that all the police involved have been charged. As far as I am aware not one person has been charged about the killing of a policeman by the Red Bull Heir. As far as I am aware not one person has been charged with the corruption uncovered at the Chiang Mai Police Academy whereby parents paid 500K Baht for their son to be 'passed'. As far as I am aware not one person has been charged with regards to the Millions of baht paid for lamp posts installed in a remote park. And on and on and on I could go with so many other stories of corruption exposed - yet nothing happens.

This is a great thing - they have been formally charged. The Thai legal system is complicated and difficult (and corrupted) and I am very happy to see things progressing so quickly - much quicker than those other stories I mentioned above, and so many others we hear about all the time. I see this as a pivotal moment in the Thai legal system and Thai police corruption - they cannot hide this away - everyone is watching. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Hover mouse over image - select ignore user - click posts messages mentions - click update preferences.

That is what I do to all trolls - IMO Yinn is as much a Thai as a Kangaroo - just a troll IMO

Well said mate. The broken and pigeon English is the give away. 

Love the analogy of the kangaroo being Thai 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Joe was not try to kill him. 

please watch the video before comment. He try resuscitate him. If want to kill someone why do that. 
if want to kill somebody you think police station is good place?  In the forest better. 

The police station would have been the best place to kill him if it didn't have cctv, and the guy responsible for the deletion of the killing of the alleged drug dealer from the cctv failed or purposely didn't carry out Joes orders, so all respect to that guy although the police here might have a different opinion to mine. 

ps Putting 5 plastic bags over his headand beating the living daylights out of him is not always the best way to resusitate a suspect.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Joe was not try to kill him. 

please watch the video before comment. He try resuscitate him. If want to kill someone why do that. 
if want to kill somebody you think police station is good place?  In the forest better. 

I would assume you know the corrupt police officer personally then as you “know” the corrupt police officer was not trying to kill the alleged drug dealer, based on your imitate knowledge what should he be charged with then?  Inappropiate use of plastic bags?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

Well said mate. The broken and pigeon English is the give away. 
Love the analogy of the kangaroo being Thai 😂😂

Thanks mate - as per picture below - it works every time  😉

image.thumb.png.6579edeab50545754220939eb482c9bd.png

7 hours ago, Transam said:

So you think it's OK to take a suspect to a police station, to then torture them. Hmmm.......🙄

That is an incredible admission.....🙄

We also know he was tortured to extort money from him, you are OK with that because "you" know the suspects past...  🙄 

The fact of the matter is, this police department got it all wrong and a suspect died via their financial greed, but you are OK with that....🙄

I dare not say any more, but you better hope you are never a suspect in something and taken to a police station, it may come back and bite you....🥴

Just a troll Transam - and not really a Thai IMO. Best approach is to add them to the ignore list. Then they will go away and back to a different forum.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Just a troll Transam - and not really a Thai IMO. Best approach is to add them to the ignore list. Then they will go away and back to a different forum.

Along with 3 or 4 others if we are lucky

On 11/3/2021 at 10:29 PM, Yinn said:

Er, I not say he my hero.

I say I not care he kill drug dealer. 

A bit different than say “Ferrari Joe is my hero” You care.
Is drug dealer your hero? I really not care. Why you care? 

You really dont have to choose a side to be on . 

Its not one or the other . 

Drug dealers should be punished and jailed . 

The Police should arrest the drug dealers .

The Police were trying to extort money from the drug dealer , which would have meant that the drug dealer would have been freed and able to continue selling drugs ,

Both the dealer and the Police are wrong in this instance . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

You really dont have to choose a side to be on . 

Its not one or the other . 

Drug dealers should be punished and jailed . 

The Police should arrest the drug dealers .

The Police were trying to extort money from the drug dealer , which would have meant that the drug dealer would have been freed and able to continue selling drugs ,

Both the dealer and the Police are wrong in this instance . 

absolutely 100% with you