Looking for Kidney Stone information.

Marble-eye

21 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

If you have stones you need to watch you hydration. Drink lots of water and restrict caffeine (coke,Pepsi and coffee). Alcohol needs to be restricted as it's a diuretic.  In hot weather it becomes important to watch hydration, so that your urine is not overly concentrated. Dark urine is a sign of concentration, but there are other causes for dark urine. If you are on high blood pressure medication take to your doctor because some include a diuretic. 

Number one is to talk to your doctor.

I should add in a hot climate like Thailand water intake is very important.  I'm 6'2" and strive to drink 3 liter of water every day. I get enough salt in my diet so don't worry. If drinking that much water make you light headed, talk to your doctor. He/she may want to add an electrolyte after testing.

• Like 1

Found this interesting youtube video, whilst I'm very sceptical of anything I find on youtube it does have some useful tips..... maybe. Worth a look, I shall be trying a few of the ideas. Might be of interest to @Redbull

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 2:14 PM, thaifarmer said:

find this tea. "luk-tai-bai". It is known as the "stone breaker". Drink a lot of it. (phyllanthus amarus schum. & Thonn)

Just drank my first cup of the 'tea; not exactly moreish is it. Did you add anything to kill the bitterness, I did use 2 bags, may be I'll try 1 next time. 🤢 😀

14 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Just drank my first cup of the 'tea; not exactly moreish is it. Did you add anything to kill the bitterness, I did use 2 bags, may be I'll try 1 next time. 🤢 😀

yes, i did add some honey in the beginning, later without... and i used only 1 bag..

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 2:14 PM, thaifarmer said:

my experience (and recommendation):

find this tea. "luk-tai-bai". It is known as the "stone breaker". Drink a lot of it. (phyllanthus amarus schum. & Thonn)

5 years ago, I got a very painful attack from a gallstone. mri scan showed 2.5cm stone. doktor: out with that bladder! (doktor didn't know I had a teakwood beam in front of my mind!!). So, 5 days hospital, on a drip of antibiotic, the painful gallbladder inflamation subsided and I went home.

personal research on the internet alerted me on this tea and, as mentioned before, also drank every morning apple cider vinegar. the tea every morning and every evening a cup. also drank a lot apple juice. what was highlighted on this "Stone-breaker" tea, that is was very good for kidney stones. I just assumed it would be working on gall stones as well.

The gallbladder is still in, and maybe the stone. 5 years past. My diet has changed. I do not gorge on deep fried food and ice cream. although both i can eat now in small portions. After the initial attack, in 2016, I got 2 more: one on dec5th and one on 31th... both were subdued by immediately taking the tea, which worked wonders in about 15minuten!! On the 5th dec I ate a couple of pa-thong-go (deep fried dough) and on 31th the cause was 2 plates of fried rice...

The acv I stopped after one year, and the tea after 1.5year. any use of cold pressed virgin oil is ok (every day olive oil over salad). It is those deep fried oils which is absorbed in foods with dough (like the crispy chicken).

hope this helps. and good luck with your health

luktaibai.jpeg

I'm in Day 3 of that antibiotic treatment. Could you give me a source for the tea? Much appreciated. Haven't been this sick or in so much pain in a long while. Thanks.

• Like 1