Cigarettes???

Philly

Back to the initial point.

Anyone who wants to be a keyboard warrior can set up another post.

This post is aimed at smokers our addiction to nicotine, how the law is changing and where to buy smokes.

For all the previous comments from professional doctors, thank you so much. You all have changed my life, now I’m thinking about quitting smoking, alcohol, meat, fish, absolutely everything even water from a plastic bottle.

You know something I’ve thought about it. Heading to the local family shop for some smokes and alcohol 😂

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Slicey said:

So when will the shortages stop? It's gettin to be a pain walkin around tryin to find ciggies like some drug addict.

It seems to be all good now, most shops I’ve been to have my favourite brand. Although the price has gone up by 10 baht to 70 baht.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 6:52 AM, Faz said:

The answer is here;

New tax to raise cigarette prices by around 8 baht per pack | Thaiger (thethaiger.com)

Nation Thailand reports that all cigarettes in stock will be subject to the new tax on Friday and the Excise Department will check stocks at tobacco factories and import warehouses to “combat hoarding that seeks to exploits the old tax.”

Unfortunately they did hoard, leaving retailers low on stock so they limited sales to 2 packs per day.
Normal service should now have resumed as retailers restock - but at the new price.

Ah good to know. 

Help Rolling tobacco ))) Singapore airport disgracefully had no  tobacco whatsoever when I passed through 3 days ago. Is there anywhere to buy on Phuket?  Supplies reaching critical (((

Thanks Tom