Covid is a chance, the vax is not

ThatGuy

Just something that has been bothering me in all the information that is supplied anywhere : A comparison is always made between the possible side effects of the vaccine and the much much worse effects of covid. However getting covid in itself is a chance, getting the vaccine is 100% sure if you decide to take it.

Think about it : Currently in Thailand we get about 65 people dying -with- covid, how many actually die -from- covid is a much smaller number than that, but sadly not traceable because no one is interested in anything that goes against the narrative.

But let's keep it at 65, we have about 70 million people in Thailand, days until you die from covid : 70m/65 = 1.076.923 days / 365 = 2950 Years.

So you have a chance of 1 in 2950 to die -with- covid in an entire year, that is -if- the numbers don't go down, which they will. So the actual chance is even lower.

The vaccine gives you a reduction in the chance of dying, but only for about 6 months after which the effectiveness of the protection goes down pretty quickly. And don't forget we also have fully vaccinated people dying -with- covid as well, see the data from UK and Israel as an example.

So in trade for a very minor risk reduction you are taking the risk to catch : Blood cloths, stroke, heart infections, bells palsy, neurological damage, ADE, appendicitis, sudden death, and a whole lot of other more minor side effects. And those are only the ones we know. 

I don't judge anyone taking the vaccine, in fact i would take it if i was over 70/75 myself as the risk benefit would be ok at that age, if you are under 70 and have no serious other conditions, think about what you get for what risk.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Just something that has been bothering me in all the information that is supplied anywhere : A comparison is always made between the possible side effects of the vaccine and the much much worse effects of covid. However getting covid in itself is a chance, getting the vaccine is 100% sure if you decide to take it.

Think about it : Currently in Thailand we get about 65 people dying -with- covid, how many actually die -from- covid is a much smaller number than that, but sadly not traceable because no one is interested in anything that goes against the narrative.

But let's keep it at 65, we have about 70 million people in Thailand, days until you die from covid : 70m/65 = 1.076.923 days / 365 = 2950 Years.

So you have a chance of 1 in 2950 to die -with- covid in an entire year, that is -if- the numbers don't go down, which they will. So the actual chance is even lower.

The vaccine gives you a reduction in the chance of dying, but only for about 6 months after which the effectiveness of the protection goes down pretty quickly. And don't forget we also have fully vaccinated people dying -with- covid as well, see the data from UK and Israel as an example.

So in trade for a very minor risk reduction you are taking the risk to catch : Blood cloths, stroke, heart infections, bells palsy, neurological damage, ADE, appendicitis, sudden death, and a whole lot of other more minor side effects. And those are only the ones we know. 

I don't judge anyone taking the vaccine, in fact i would take it if i was over 70/75 myself as the risk benefit would be ok at that age, if you are under 70 and have no serious other conditions, think about what you get for what risk.

You, like others that haven't been personally effected by covid, completely ignore the lasting damage covid does for people who were seriously ill buy didn't die

There is millions of them.......

Both my brother and sister were in ICU with covid 

My sister is 16 months "recovered "

My brother is 10 months "recovered "

Both are still severely effected by covid 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

You, like others that haven't been personally effected by covid, completely ignore the lasting damage covid does for people who were seriously ill buy didn't die

No i don't ignore that just as i don't ignore the many that have been affected by lasting damage from side effects from the mrna therapy. I am saying just to weigh the risks, let everyone make their own decision.

Edited by ThatGuy
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

No i don't ignore that just as i don't ignore the many that have been affected by lasting damage from side effects from the mrna therapy. I am saying just to weigh the risks, let everyone make their own decision.

For sure

But you just were talking about deaths to sort of prove a point

So you were actually ignoring the long term effects covid have on a lot of people who didn't die

But I am for people making their own decisions also

I know some people that aren't vaxxed and I have no issue at all with that. 

Also, no one is "forced" to take the vaccine

So aren't they being allowed to make their own decision?

But you then can't upset when private companies make decisions like mandating masks and vaccines 

You see, you can't just be for one type of "own decisions "

1 minute ago, Marc26 said:

But if that is your  obvious stance, you then can't upset when private companies make decisions like mandating masks and vaccines 

You see, you can't just be for one type of "own decisions "

Sorry Marc not entirely sure what you mean but : If the vaccines work, then why exclude the unvaccinated, and if they don't work then why take them. That's basically it, logic 101.

And please don't say i am ignoring anything as we could discuss for hours about all the excess deaths that have been caused by fixating on covid. The people that got no treatment for cancer, heart problems, the people that have been driven to suicide and so on. Let's stay on target about risks / benefits. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Sorry Marc not entirely sure what you mean but : If the vaccines work, then why exclude the unvaccinated, and if they don't work then why take them. That's basically it, logic 101.

And please don't say i am ignoring anything as we could discuss for hours about all the excess deaths that have been caused by fixating on covid. The people that got no treatment for cancer, heart problems, the people that have been driven to suicide and so on. Let's stay on target about risks / benefits. 

Ahhhhh......

So you want to be able to make your "own decisions "

But private companies are not

It's weird how you anti-vaxxers bang on about "choice"

But only when it benefits your agenda

"Choice" goes out the window if it doesn't.....

I'm "pro choice"

You are only "choice when it benefits me"

Get it?????

10 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

It's weird how you anti-vaxxers bang on about "choice"

You just placed yourself outside the discussion "you anti-vaxxers"... I have probably more vaccines than you in my body as i was a soldier before. End of discussion from my side, you are not reasonable. 

To try read and understand my opening post, if you can't nothing i can do.

Edited by ThatGuy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

You just placed yourself outside the discussion "you anti-vaxxers"... I have probably more vaccines than you in my body as i was a soldier before. End of discussion from my side, you are not reasonable. 

To try read and understand my opening post, if you can't nothing i can do.

My apologies 

And I understand your points

I am genuine in saying I have no issue with anyone against the vaccine 

Unless it's nonsense talk like chips, etc

But I think everyone should weigh the risk/rewards for themselves 

• Like 1