Paid for the moderna vax nearly 4 months ago

johnbkk22

Hi,

has anybody got any idea when this bloody Moderna Vax is going to be available?? Paid THB 3,800.00 for it nearly 4 months ago and so far nothing. This looks more and more like a scam

Just after unicorn sausages hit the shops, so I'm told. Or rocking horse droppings for fertilizing your garden.

I completely agree, it's been too long.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, johnbkk22 said:

Hi,

has anybody got any idea when this bloody Moderna Vax is going to be available?? Paid THB 3,800.00 for it nearly 4 months ago and so far nothing. This looks more and more like a scam

This was a scam from the start - it was all about getting the largest Moderna seeking customer base they could find (whilst hanging onto interest bearing deposits) - with absolutely no idea they were actually going to get it.

The moderna CEO said sometime ago on Bloomberg they had received no order from Thailand long after hospitals were taking deposits and the junta were in the grip of a sinovac bonanza !

Get a refund if you can.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, johnbkk22 said:

Hi,

Where did you pay for it?

My MIL and stepson both got their money refunded.....

7 hours ago, johnbkk22 said:

Hi,

Back in May ,The Csr at one of my Privates said November or December or put another way ,the 4th quarter of this year! My family is patiently waiting and are itching to come out of hiding 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

Don’t wait for the Moderna, get a vaccination now. Numbers are back up, in Thailand, and globally. If you did not want to hold the reservation, many potential buyers. A Moderna six-month booster would be just the ticket. Lots of people would want that before heading off for a hot season vacation in the islands. I know I would.

11 hours ago, johnbkk22 said:

Hi,

Exactly!!! Several private hospitals played the stock markets to get their shares up but when some suspected a hoax contacted Moderna directly (as well as Novavax) no agreements or even contact was made.

I know Thonburi Health Group is facing a law suit over this.

Stick with the government scheme. I got 2 free shots of Pfizer without any issue.

• 3 weeks later...