Jump to content

TT Ivermectin Census


BainaiThai
 Share

Recommended Posts

This is a thread to report your use (or use by a trusted personal source) of Ivermectin and the results and side effects if any. 

There are plenty of Ivermectin threads where you can discuss what you think...I am interested in what your know based on personal experience. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Hi All,

Members and Guests are advised that any decision to take advice presented in any opinion, that may include options for non-approved medications or treatments in their own country, is solely the responsibility of the person choosing to do so. Individual circumstances, personal medical position and needs are some items that are recommended to always be considered.

Thaiger Talk Forum has a worldwide membership base. Hence, your choice to take any medication or undergo a treatment, including vaccination, that may be approved or unapproved in your residing country, at the time for the purpose desired, is simply that....your responsibility to investigate its current legality and your sole choice and decision.

All individual medication or treatment decisions are viewed as the sole responsibility of the individual person, and if so desired by that individual person, made in co-operation with their chosen medical professionals.

Moderator

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

This thread died.  Why? 

Almost all my friends, and family have been taking Ivermectin because of my evangelism. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OneAngryJew said:

This thread died.  Why? 

Almost all my friends, and family have been taking Ivermectin because of my evangelism. 

Our cows also had some last week for their ticks. Lucky really because they had no sign of a cough or high temperature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gummy said:

Our cows also had some last week for their ticks. Lucky really because they had no sign of a cough or high temperature.

What does any of this have to do with my post?  Stop spamming the thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OneAngryJew said:

This thread died.  Why? 

Almost all my friends, and family have been taking Ivermectin because of my evangelism. 

Why are you taking it if you are not sick?

I am sure it is a safe drug and all, but I don't believe it is supposed to be taken for a prolonged time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OneAngryJew said:

What does any of this have to do with my post?  Stop spamming the thread.

Sorry it was about ivermectin I thought and Ivermectin Pour-On for Cattle effectively controls all stages of cattle grubs. However, proper timing of treatment is important. For the most effective results, cattle should be treated as soon as possible after the end of the heel fly (warble fly) season.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ivermectin, don't prevent the virus, vaccines do (or are supposed to) ivermectin is a treatment, though not officially recognized yet.

So I can understand why you would have it stand by, but not why you would take it prior.

If I may ask, how often are you taking it? Daily, weekly?

From your link, I know it says "It is one of the safest drugs known" but I don't think it has been tested for prolonged usage.
(and besides a website that declares a medication "one of the safest drugs known" cannot be trusted - I mean just in general. Even Pfizer wouldn't make a blanket statement like that!)

Edited by Tjampman
missing word
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a friend who just underwent Cancer treatment in the U.S. and just finished Chemo and obviously had a weakened immune system.  Interestingly she did not vaccinate but seemed to catch Covid from those in her household who were vaccinated.  She took Ivermectin and is fine.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2021 at 8:26 PM, Tjampman said:

ivermectin is a treatment, though not officially recognized yet.

 

On 11/8/2021 at 8:26 PM, Tjampman said:

If I may ask, how often are you taking it? Daily, weekly?

Once a week unless we come in contact with many people then twice.

On 11/8/2021 at 8:26 PM, Tjampman said:

I don't think it has been tested for prolonged usage.

It's being tested now.  No one seems to have a problem testing these vaccines the same way. Why?

On 11/8/2021 at 8:26 PM, Tjampman said:

- I mean just in general. Even Pfizer wouldn't make a blanket statement like that!)

They don't, because they can't.  Pfizer isn't safe.  They do make plenty of bogus claims though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OneAngryJew said:

Once a week unless we come in contact with many people then twice.

On 11/8/2021 at 2:26 PM, Tjampman said:

I don't think it has been tested for prolonged usage.

It's being tested now.  No one seems to have a problem testing these vaccines the same way. Why?

OK has long as you are sure it doesn't build up in your body.

There is too much misinformation and propeganda on the net about ivermectin for me to bother checking it.

At this point I wouldn't trust any information about it.

I am opening up to it having benefits to treat covid, and I know a more reputable trial is started. Unfortunately the drug is without patent so if anybody is gonna make a trial it has to be some non profit ngo or something with no marketing because no one else is gonna bother.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tjampman said:

OK has long as you are sure it doesn't build up in your body.

There is too much misinformation and propeganda on the net about ivermectin for me to bother checking it.

At this point I wouldn't trust any information about it.

I am opening up to it having benefits to treat covid, and I know a more reputable trial is started. Unfortunately the drug is without patent so if anybody is gonna make a trial it has to be some non profit ngo or something with no marketing because no one else is gonna bother.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

It's not just Ivermectin. You should treat and prevent with a cocktail of drugs and vitamins.  Look at the Doctor's CV's https://covid19criticalcare.com/about/the-flccc-physicians/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/19/2021 at 11:19 AM, BainaiThai said:

This is a thread to report your use (or use by a trusted personal source) of Ivermectin and the results and side effects if any. 

There are plenty of Ivermectin threads where you can discuss what you think...I am interested in what your know based on personal experience. 

My entire family has been taking Ivermectin for the past 4 months.  We take it once a week.  .2 X kg.  I bought the animal injectable.  We ingest it.  100mL bottle is 450b but 250b 4 months ago.  I bought 5 bottles.  My 14-year-old son takes it as does the 6-year-old.  No one is complaining.  The friends' brother also takes it and his office was infected totally.  Almost. 15 people, 14 infected.  He was the only one not to get sick when everyone around him did. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/9/2021 at 8:55 AM, billywillyjones said:

I had a friend who just underwent Cancer treatment in the U.S. and just finished Chemo and obviously had a weakened immune system.  Interestingly she did not vaccinate but seemed to catch Covid from those in her household who were vaccinated.  She took Ivermectin and is fine.

..........just had the trots for a week, then became stable and handled the hurdle pretty well....😝

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, OneAngryJew said:

Yeah, all those doctors, decades of degrees, mean nothing.  Your article said so.

Non actually have credentials to practice medicine in any hospital settings — and do not treat Covid-19 patients.

28 minutes ago, Faz said:

Even the manufacturer of ivermectin, the pharmaceutical giant Merck, has released statements warning against the use of their product for coronavirus, citing safety and efficacy concerns.

Conveniently left that out of the conversation.

So these self proclaimed non Covid treatment specialists are ignoring and going against the manufacturers advice.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/19/2021 at 3:41 PM, Smithydog said:

Hi All,

Members and Guests are advised that any decision to take advice presented in any opinion, that may include options for non-approved medications or treatments in their own country, is solely the responsibility of the person choosing to do so. Individual circumstances, personal medical position and needs are some items that are recommended to always be considered.

Thaiger Talk Forum has a worldwide membership base. Hence, your choice to take any medication or undergo a treatment, including vaccination, that may be approved or unapproved in your residing country, at the time for the purpose desired, is simply that....your responsibility to investigate its current legality and your sole choice and decision.

All individual medication or treatment decisions are viewed as the sole responsibility of the individual person, and if so desired by that individual person, made in co-operation with their chosen medical professionals.

Moderator

Best advice in this topic by a mile.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Topic has been closed as it has moved away from intent of the OP despite a request from that member for others to return to the topic.

Multiple posts have been hidden as a result.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use