News Forum - Certificates of vaccination can now be submitted through Mor Prom app from today

Thaiger

23 minutes ago, Faz said:

This:
875941882_CovidPassport.thumb.jpg.e98fae95402df0be5d06b72965fbc7b6.jpg

Accepted by Ireland and the UK, (no doubt others) subject to the type of vaccines administered being approved by the Country you intend to travel to.

Where can we get this Faz as we are flying to the UK shortly. Thanks

4 hours ago, riclag said:

I  got a official document (vax certificate) at my vaccination location (Rajaphat U. Udon Thani) after my second shot .It has a QRcode with other info  such as, Vax and dates.

Download the app ( if you choose)and scan your QR code , the certificate will appear ! From that app you should be able to see a icon for your Digital Health Pass (if you choose).

For The vaccine passport you must have  a plane ticket and dates of travel and apply for it

Downloaded the app (mor phrom) and scanned QR code, the certificate appears!  But not seeing any icon for a Digital Health Pass, not that I know what such an icon would look like, I don't see anything I can click on.  Is it possible for you to describe what the icon looks like?

Mor Prom app now has a tab to apply for an “ international certificate “ which can be ordered for self pick up, postal delivery or email.

It has to be paid for, 50 baht I think.

2E58926C-66AB-478E-B1AC-4331F614E99A.thumb.jpeg.17e8c962b38bc6493153a2c2ff978a66.jpeg

Does anyone know if this is the yellow book/passport ??

13 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Famous last words... 😉

Ok, I will add, it has been working for the last ten months with no problems so I think that is has passed its Beta tests as millions have used it.

How many minutes has this Thai app worked for so far? 🤣

10 minutes ago, skatewash said:

Downloaded the app (mor phrom) and scanned QR code, the certificate appears!  But not seeing any icon for a Digital Health Pass, not that I know what such an icon would look like, I don't see anything I can click on.  Is it possible for you to describe what the icon looks like?

If you download Mor Prom and registered with your 13 digit vaccination number and phone number ( they send a OTP ) you should see the page as in my previous post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JamesR said:

Ok, I will add, it has been working for the last ten months with no problems so I think that is has passed its Beta tests as millions have used it.

How many minutes has this Thai app worked for so far? 🤣

That's what Facebook said 😉

Not being argumentative, just joking.

34 minutes ago, skatewash said:

Look at the comment below your post! @ DwizzleyMatthews made reference to it

45 minutes ago, Faz said:

This:
875941882_CovidPassport.thumb.jpg.e98fae95402df0be5d06b72965fbc7b6.jpg

Yes, as distinct from one like this:IMG_20211018_180857.jpg.252e8dfbbf3c9a9027027f836eee18ae.jpg

or this:IMG_20211018_180818.jpg.d335987d760b2ac28e357a94f947c666.jpg

with the WHO logo.

They're exactly the same effectively, except Thailand's doesn't have the WHO logo but the garuda instead.

There's no reason to think the Thai version won't be as widely accepted, but technically it isn't a WHO International Vaccine Certificate as there's no WHO logo.

39 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

Where can we get this Faz as we are flying to the UK shortly. Thanks

From the local Government hospital.

What vaccines did you receive?

46 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

Mor Prom app now has a tab to apply for an “ international certificate “ which can be ordered for self pick up, postal delivery or email.

It has to be paid for, 50 baht I think.

2E58926C-66AB-478E-B1AC-4331F614E99A.thumb.jpeg.17e8c962b38bc6493153a2c2ff978a66.jpeg

Does anyone know if this is the yellow book/passport ??

I doubt it, as while either 'yellow book' (WHO or Thai version) has to be signed and stamped, obviously an e-mail is neither.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Faz said:

What vaccines did you receive?

Got 2 x AstraZeneca  Thanks Faz I will check it out.

6 minutes ago, Faz said:

I'm far from sure that's correct.

According to all reports, and my provincial and local government hospital last week, the Thai version of the 'yellow book', headed "Covid-19 Certificate of Vaccination" with the garuda, as in your picture, is only available at a couple of places in Bangkok (a couple of people have given the details).

The Thai version of the WHO "International Certificate of Vaccination", though, may be available from government hospitals if they have stock and if they vaccinated you (or are willing to check).

They're two different documents although they look similar - one is for all vaccines, one is for Covid-19 only.

Things may have changed, but that was certainly the position last week, confirmed by the provincial and local government hospitals, by the media, and on here by several others.

16 minutes ago, Stonker said:

There's no reason to think the Thai version won't be as widely accepted, but technically it isn't a WHO International Vaccine Certificate as there's no WHO logo.

You don't need the WHO Vaccine certificate.

For entry to the UK for example the requirements are basically;
Approved COVID-19 vaccines and countries with approved COVID-19 proof of vaccination - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

You must have had a complete course of one of the following vaccines at least 14 days before you arrive in England:

• Oxford/AstraZeneca
  • Pfizer BioNTech
  • Moderna
  • Janssen

Vaccine certificates only
If you use a vaccine certificate as proof, it must be issued by a national or state-level public health authority, be in English, French or Spanish, and include as a minimum:

• your forename and surname(s)
  • your date of birth
  • vaccine brand and manufacturer
  • date of vaccination for every dose
  • country or territory of vaccination and/or certificate issuer

Thailand: Added to this list of countries and territories with approved proof of vaccination 4am Monday 11 October. If you arrived in England before then, you must follow the rules for people who are not fully vaccinated. If you arrive after that, you can use a vaccine certificate to prove your vaccination status.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Faz said:

Approved COVID-19 vaccines and countries with approved COVID-19 proof of vaccination - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

You must have had a complete course of one of the following vaccines at least 14 days before you arrive in England:

• Oxford/AstraZeneca
  • Pfizer BioNTech
  • Moderna
  • Janssen

If you use a vaccine certificate as proof, it must be issued by a national or state-level public health authority, be in English, French or Spanish, and include as a minimum:

• your date of birth

Thailand: Added to this list of countries and territories with approved proof of vaccination 4am Monday 11 October. If you arrived in England before then, you must follow the rules for people who are not fully vaccinated. If you arrive after that, you can use a vaccine certificate to prove your vaccination status.

I wonder if @Fluke is aware of this ?

"Those who use certain public services and restaurants may be required to have the health pass, as well as those wanting to fly domestically." 

No, you don't. Since they said so, I've been 3x to a restaurant and had a holiday. Never even been asked for it. 

4 minutes ago, Faz said:

• Oxford/AstraZeneca
  • Pfizer BioNTech
  • Moderna
  • Janssen

• your date of birth

I think we're talking at cross purposes.

You're talking about what the UK says and accepts, while my point is that every country has different rules and going somewhere else based on what the UK says and accepts could be a rather costly mistake.

6 hours ago, DollhinSpirit said:

As an expat how can I use this app since you need a Thai ID number to register?

They wrote down some number on my vaccination form. That one I used and it worked. Only thing is, it may take a week or so before you can register. 

6 hours ago, Paco said:

So  confused what is the difference with vaccine passport and certificate?

I'm more confused about the difference between the certificate and the Mor Phrom app. Why a certificate when Mor Phrom is proof of vaccination? 

12 minutes ago, Stonker said:

According to all reports, and my provincial and local government hospital last week, the Thai version of the 'yellow book', headed "Covid-19 Certificate of Vaccination" with the garuda, as in your picture, is only available at a couple of places in Bangkok (a couple of people have given the details).

Well I can't speak for your Provincial hospital.

What I can tell you is that if you notify the hospital you intend to travel abroad, they'll give you two shots of AZ and issue the certificate on the day and order the Thai Yellow vaccination book for collection at a later date.

The vaccination certificate in itself is acceptable, but needs translating to English.

4 hours ago, Stevejm said:

It’s covered on a different thread on this forum. I used the ID number off my vaccination appointment slip/ vaccination certificate issued by the hospital. I tried to apply for the international vaccination certificate through the app but currently it only seems to allow for collection of the document in person and payment of the fee in cash upon collecting the document so I didn’t apply yet 

I've got that number after my first vaccine. A friend of mine asked it while I got my 2nd one, because he didn't have it yet. He was told that there was some kind of error and even Thai people experienced this. 

I guess it's just more a convenient error as people have to pay to get it now😂

4 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

"Those who use certain public services and restaurants may be required to have the health pass, as well as those wanting to fly domestically." 

No, you don't. Since they said so, I've been 3x to a restaurant and had a holiday. Never even been asked for it. 

I don't want to be argumentative, but there's some rather risky advice being flung around here.

Different countries have different rules internationally, and so do different provinces and airports in Thailand domestically depending on where you're flying from and to. Flying from an orange zone to a dark red zone may be very different from a dark red zone to an orange zone, so there may be completely different requirements flying one way to flying the other, even on a return ticket from the same airline.

As I suggested before, I think we all need to be very specific here as mistakes could be costly.