Brit cops let Prince Andrew off the hook.

RobMuir

Met police drop investigation into Prince Andrew in Virginia Giuffre case

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/oct/10/uk-met-police-reportedly-speak-prince-andrew-accuser-virginia-giuffre

He must have pulled out one of those big brown envelopes.

Blind Freddy could see that in his interview he was lying his a$s off.

Not only Thai coppers who are corrupt and have different rules for the rich aye?

45 minutes ago, Transam said:

Well, let us know all the facts you have that would bury Andrew...

Take your time, so we see the whole picture.

If it's, he had a few leg overs many years back, don't bother.....

If he has nothing to hide why is he lying? 

And why have his own family basically disowned him?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16375164/prince-andrew-no-way-back-to-royal-life/

Nothing worse than kiddy fiddlers.

Why won't he go to the USA and assist their investigation into his convicted peado mate?

If you believe him you will believe anything.

3 minutes ago, Transam said:

I asked you for your information on the subject as you started the thread, not "jump on the bandwagon" stuff.

Try Google.

If you want to try and defend trafficking of underage girls I will leave you to it.

6 minutes ago, Transam said:

This is your thread, don't palm me off with Google because you have nothing...

So now, Andrew, was trafficking underage girls.....?   😂

He's gobbling up all that food you are giving him you know 😉

3 hours ago, Transam said:

This is your thread, don't palm me off with Google because you have nothing...

So now, Andrew, was trafficking underage girls.....?   😂

Well his mate was convicted of exactly that wasn't he.

Who are you? His defence lawyer?

It is a cover up at the highest level. These royals have 24 hour security, which is recorded. If he wasn't at Tramp nightclub there would be a record of it. But they are keeping it all secret. Because he was there, and by making the records public I am sure it will reveal a lot more.

If he was innocent they would make those records publicly available.

As we say down under, his story doesn't pass the pub test. 

Anyway it is not over yet. He is holes up at mummy's. She is complicit as well.

There is no denying the whole system is corrupt. 

3 hours ago, gummy said:

He's gobbling up all that food you are giving him you know 😉

Nice to see you joining the discussion on my thread again. You are welcome to join my followers.

Are you going to protest his innocence also?😉

27 minutes ago, Transam said:

Now come on, where is your threads evidence, not your "pub" bar stool gossip, that you seem to go by.

There is evidence there, the Queen just isn't releasing it.

I certainly would if I had it. I would make a citizens arrest on Andrew myself. 

But the Royals have it and are not giving it up, which is what this thread is actually about right.

Strange you too want to defend him. Why could that be?

2 hours ago, Transam said:

just think you have an "establishment" chip on your shoulder

Hardly. I find it a bit odd that some Brits seem to worship this mostly  Greek German family of inbreds.

Greek Phil was the Queen's cousin right? 

The subject is about child sex trafficking. And the cover up.

3 hours ago, RobMuir said:

If he wasn't at Tramp nightclub there would be a record of it.

Surely if he WAS at Tramps....................

7 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Nothing worse than kiddy fiddlers

The girl was 17 years old, over the age of consent, and knew exactly what she was doing..........getting paid a lot of money for giving massages and what follows. 

And if I was HRH Andrew, I would say Yes, I bonked a 17 year old, whilst single, and no complaints at the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

The girl was 17 years old, over the age of consent, and knew exactly what she was doing..........getting paid a lot of money for giving massages and what follows. 

And if I was HRH Andrew, I would say Yes, I bonked a 17 year old, whilst single, and no complaints at the time.

That's what I can't understand why he didn't say that ? He did nothing illegal in the UK if the accusations are true as she was over 16 at the time and hence over the age of consent and I don't believe allegations of rape have been levied against Andrew. Now in the US it may be different but if he did give her a good seeing to in the UK then she should be telling her story to the papers where she may be paid a fortune by the media or else a fortune by Andrew not to disclose his sexual activities with her. 

33 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

It becomes illegal if she was trafficked.

And I reckon old Randy Andy didn't just have one of Epstein's gaggle. 

And that is why he lying so much. There are others, and how old were they? And I believe the age of consent differs in the other countries that he did her in and therefore becomes statutory rape of a trafficked minor which is jailable.

I think we can all agree he is a hopeless liar.

His mate Epstein was in jail awaiting trafficking charges when the CCTV cameras suddenly stopped working and he committed "suicide".

Another amazing coincidence.

• Like 2

police officer wayne couzens and friends didn't find any proof for andrews guilt. 

case closed

Edited by koute

1 hour ago, Transam said:

But, yes, the thread is about your thing about the British Royals, that's it.....🥴

Nobody loved the Queen and her cousin/husband Phabulous Phil more than Robby Muir.

But the behaviour you walk past is the behaviour you condone. Looks like Willy, Harry and Chucky have wiped him and not just me.

Anyway, he and his mother might have been able to "fix" things at home, but I doubt he will be visiting the USA ever again. 

And the British public are disgusted.

Nobody is above the law.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHS8oQhW1Mew&ved=2ahUKEwinvNz-pMLzAhUCzzgGHbK1Dy4QwqsBegQIBBAF&usg=AOvVaw3laLOUlKa3G9NwWncHaVZr

• Like 1

The end result is as you say in that due to whatever reason Prince Andrew will no longer be subjected to current investigations or attempts of the suspicion will remain and make him a social pariah in many instances. IMO not unfairly so because as one of many associates of Epstein who participated in enjoying the facilities provided yet had no inkling of the less than legal aspects even if he personally ostensibly refrained from that is difficult to accept as truth. I can find no good reason to find sympathy for his situation or any others who are linked to the situation any more so than I can be to the numerous but less profiled situations involving human trafficking.

• Like 1

A bunch of old women gossiping at the village shop. In the old days you would all be wearing red caps and knitting as the aristos were taken up to the guillotine!

Edited by Disenfranchised
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Transam said:

I don't condone anything, that is your assumption because I am asking for your evidence regarding the OP.

It seems you have none.

At this time Andrew has nothing to answer for in the UK according to the UK police investigation, now if you have evidence then let's see it....🤗

The evidence is hidden. 

But I am just going by what I read in your English papers.

However, in my opinion, the coward seems to have worked out how he can remain immune - by simply being in the company of mummy dearest, or being in a royal palace, so quite simply, he seems to be worming his way out of providing answers.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cowardly-prince-andrew-hiding-behind-24830105

So far the only ones that I can see who are defending him are you and the Queen.🤣

I can sort of understand why his mother is defending him. Not sure what your angle is. It is a bit odd.

1 hour ago, Transam said:

So your OP is based on no eveidence, just your dislike of the Royal family, which is evident in your posts.

The only odd thing is, you have not given any evidence to your OP, I have asked you again and again, but it now seems your OP is based on UK rags which is no evidence at all.

Plus, I am not defending him, I have been asking you for evidence, but you have none, you are not even British, you read what a bloke has written in a British rag, you quote the Dailly Mirror, very funny....🤭

I have explained to you there is evidence. But they won't release it.

If Andrew's security could prove that he wasn't at Tramps that night as he is claiming they would have released that. But they didn't, because he was there it would also show and show he took the child back to a house to molest her. 

You seem to be defending him because of your deep love for the Royal family. It's so cute. 

But we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I am calling it as a cover up, swept under the carpet because of who his mother is.

He wasn't let off the hook because he is innocent of molesting the trafficked child.

• Haha 1

Ok gents, we have reached the end of this conversation and you both have equally got your points across.

This thread will now be locked.