Understanding a "freind"

Fluke

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

Some people do not understand the underlying issue with memory loss as they get older . Especially when they accuse others of making false allegations. So just so that we may help you if possible let's start of with 3 questions.

1)  just for clarifications sake. You have never said that your girlfriend here was married ?

2)  You said yesterday in response to a reply regarding collection of covid samples by friends or neighbours once you return to the UK ,that you had not gone home for 12 years ? Do you wish to change that statement ?

3) You stated on the 9th Sept "that you went back to the UK recently after being away for 10 years. Do you wish to change that statement ?

1 . The original false claim by you was that I posted on this forum that I had sex with a married Woman , what I did actually post that my GF was a personal nurse to a rich disabled felang and they did get married abroad  so She could get a visa to live and work abroad with him  and that it wasnt a proper marriage and it may not even be valid in Thailand , so she may not be married in Thailand .

2 . I am not on familiar terms with my neighbours in the U.K and thus not in a position to ask favours because I have been away from the property for the best part of 12 years , yes I did go back briefly to the property two years ago to visit my tenants , but in my brief time there , I didnt meet the new neighbours , so my "not being familiar with them" still stands 

3 . When I went back briefly to the UK recently , I had been away for about ten years , it was actually over ten years , now 18 months later , its about 12 years since I left the U.K 

If you need anything else explained to you, don't hesitate to ask 

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

1 . The original false claim by you was that I posted on this forum that I had sex with a married Woman , what I did actually post that my GF was a personal nurse to a rich disabled felang and they did get married abroad  so She could get a visa to live and work abroad with him  and that it wasnt a proper marriage and it may not even be valid in Thailand , so she may not be married in Thailand .

2 . I am not on familiar terms with my neighbours in the U.K and thus not in a position to ask favours because I have been away from the property for the best part of 12 years , yes I did go back briefly to the property two years ago to visit my tenants , but in my brief time there , I didnt meet the new neighbours , so my "not being familiar with them" still stands 

3 . When I went back briefly to the UK recently , I had been away for about ten years , it was actually over ten years , now 18 months later , its about 12 years since I left the U.K 

If you need anything else explained to you, don't hesitate to ask 

So you are now saying that you consider going back briefly very recently  indicates it does not count as going back,  as it is 12 years since you left !!!  My what dreamworld do you live in ?   Sorry Fluke any confidence in any thing you may quote has just been extinguished, but if course others may believe you.  I wish you well in future travels.

1 minute ago, gummy said:

So you are now saying that you consider going back briefly very recently  indicates it does not count as going back,  as it is 12 years since you left !!!  My what dreamworld do you live in ?   Sorry Fluke any confidence in any thing you may quote has just been extinguished, but if course others may believe you.  I wish you well in future travels.

In regards to my relationship with my U.K neighbours , being on friendly terms with them , it is 12 years since I have met them , OK :

I am not on friendly terms with my UK neighbours because I haven't interacted with them for 12 years and they are new neighbours who moved in  .

What I meant was that I haven't been back to the U.K and had any kind of friendship with my neighbors for 12 years and thus are not on friendly terms 

Anyway Fluke, how's your Mum?

Don't you miss being away from here?

Before I settled here, I would come & go many times. Now she's passed on, I wished I had spent more time with her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Faraday said:

Anyway Fluke, how's your Mum?

Don't you miss being away from here?

Before I settled here, I would come & go many times. Now she's passed on, I wished I had spent more time with her.

TBH, outstayed my welcome a bit there last time 

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

TBH, outstayed my welcome a bit there last time 

Well that as may be but never ever forget you only have one Mum. Do whatever it takes to make up with her as one day you will wish you had.

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

In regards to my relationship with my U.K neighbours , being on friendly terms with them , it is 12 years since I have met them , OK :

I am not on friendly terms with my UK neighbours because I haven't interacted with them for 12 years and they are new neighbours who moved in  .

What I meant was that I haven't been back to the U.K and had any kind of friendship with my neighbors for 12 years and thus are not on friendly terms 

I wouldn't have bothered explaining it to him Fluke.

He has nothing better to do than nitpick. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, birdman said:

OP,did you meet her while sitting on a bench?

sorry.

No, on a barstool............................that's the reason why I now sit on benches

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fluke said:

Why do you want to know whether I had sex with her or not ?

So is it a case of "been there done that"by her?

You introduced the topic  with an evaluation based on what must be a tick the box list of psychological manisfestations that suit your opinion. I could do the same  with my opinion of many people I have been acquainted with if I were to be selective in behavioral occurrences. Not to say that either you or I would be wrong in our personal opinion in every case but I personally prefer to equate and consider mutual potential issues with problematic interactions or attitudes to them. Individuality or eccentricity ? Nowt so strange as  folk ! We can all be critical according to our own mindset but it does not mean our opinion is necessarily correct entirely if at all.

46 minutes ago, Convert54 said:

So is it a case of "been there done that"by her?

You introduced the topic  with an evaluation based on what must be a tick the box list of psychological manisfestations that suit your opinion. I could do the same  with my opinion of many people I have been acquainted with if I were to be selective in behavioral occurrences. Not to say that either you or I would be wrong in our personal opinion in every case but I personally prefer to equate and consider mutual potential issues with problematic interactions or attitudes to them. Individuality or eccentricity ? Nowt so strange as  folk ! We can all be critical according to our own mindset but it does not mean our opinion is necessarily correct entirely if at all.

Its not my opinion though . 

Its the medical people and legal people which have decided that .

They have decided what constitutes psychopathic   behavior .

Nothing to do with me 

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

Its not my opinion though . 

Its the medical people and legal people which have decided that .

They have decided what constitutes psychopathic   behavior .

Nothing to do with me 

You've seen her Medical notes?

From what you have written, it sounds more like a Narcissistic personality disorder.