News Forum - Police volunteer arrested for assault, abduction of estranged wife

Thaiger

Last night police in Muang district of Buri Ram arrested a police volunteer accused of assault and abduction of his estranged wife after threatening her, handcuffing her and dragging her away from her relatives. While the woman was later set free, she suffered serious bruising on her body. The police volunteer is nicknamed Elephant and police picked him up at the entrance to the Ban Yang village where he volunteers. They also confiscated a motorcycle, a pair of handcuffs, and the knife possibly used in the assault. The 48 year old man is alleged to have broken into a house […]

The post Police volunteer arrested for assault, abduction of estranged wife appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Did the fact that he's a police volunteer go to his head? Does he suddenly think he can do whatever he likes? We can only hope that his deeds will be proven in court. Looks like a crime of passion....

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The police volunteer is nicknamed Elephant and police picked him up at the entrance to the Ban Yang village where he volunteers

For a moment I thought they would find him foraging around the Banana plantations since he must be a very large man to be named Elephant, or maybe he has Pinocchio's nose, but then what would Prayut have for his proboscis.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rain said:

Police wannabe.

Worse than the police themselves.

Your telling me . About 3 years ago I sold a PCX to a tourist policeman. What an over opinionated loathsome character he was. What he could do , what he couldn't  was limitless. What a foul creature but guess he found a slot in life where he felt comfortable

Just now, gummy said:

Your telling me . About 3 years ago I sold a PCX to a tourist policeman. What an over opinionated loathsome character he was. What he could do , what he couldn't  was limitless. What a foul creature but guess he found a slot in life where he felt comfortable

I could not wait to dump my uniform upon retirement and the thought of doing the same in retirement just made me sick to my stomach, especially in todays climate, even over here.

13 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I could not wait to dump my uniform upon retirement and the thought of doing the same in retirement just made me sick to my stomach, especially in todays climate, even over here.

I've never met a police volunteer, Thai or foreign, who'd actually been in the police  -  just plenty who were "living the dream".

4 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I've never met a police volunteer, Thai or foreign, who'd actually been in the police  -  just plenty who were "living the dream".

There are a few ones around but as rare as an actual seal, SAS or other BSer that use to hang out in soi 6 Pattaya

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

There are a few ones around but as rare as an actual seal, SAS or other BSer that use to hang out in soi 6 Pattaya

FFS, are those types still around?

Or just a perpetuated myth?

Just now, Rain said:

FFS, are those types still around?

Or just a perpetuated myth?

The one good thing about covid is that owing to the bars closed that crowd has possibly crawled back to where they came from. But on a brighter note at least they will have had the time to wash their filthy T-shirts and shorts. And no its not a myth but possibly I and others exaggerate the numbers of them.  And in Bangkok a few years ago at the Starbucks on SCB plaza (no idea if it is still there )  their used to be 5 of them congregate there also in the morning.

12 minutes ago, gummy said:

After going through every rank from private to lt colonel (LE, not QM) via WO1 / RSM, all in the same infantry regiment which is seriously unusual, including a stint of 'special duties', one chap I knew joined the cadets as an instructor - he just couldn't give it up.

All a bit sad, TBH.

The 48 year old man is alleged to have broken into a house where his 60 year old estranged wife was staying ...

... he became paranoid that she had a new lover prompting him to break into her house to confront her ...

She's 60 and he is jealous that she's got a new lover ...?

they're really like little rabbits ... or just mau all the time ...

18 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Last night police in Muang district of Buri Ram arrested a police volunteer accused of assault and abduction of his estranged wife after threatening her, handcuffing her and dragging her away from her relatives. While the woman was later set free, she suffered serious bruising on her body. The police volunteer is nicknamed Elephant and police picked him up at the entrance to the Ban Yang village where he volunteers. They also confiscated a motorcycle, a pair of handcuffs, and the knife possibly used in the assault. The 48 year old man is alleged to have broken into a house […]

The post Police volunteer arrested for assault, abduction of estranged wife appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

He should cut back watching CSI