News Forum - Police raid Korat restaurant after curfew with live music, booze

Thaiger

In the northern province of Nakhon Ratchasima, 39 people were arrested as police raided a restaurant breaking several Covid-19 rules and restrictions. The raid took place last night in Muang district at around 10:30 pm. Health and administrative officials accompanied the police to the Lamer Restaurant & Karaoke on Sirinakhon Road where they found 28 customers inside and 11 staff members operating the restaurant in violation of the emergency decree and the provincial disease control order. The province is currently under a 10 pm curfew where all residents are forbidden from leaving their home between 10 at night and 4 […]

The post Police raid Korat restaurant after curfew with live music, booze appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I like that employees mingling with customers 

You can't beat a bit of close mingling. Much better than the customers being in one building and the employees in another, the service does just not seem to be the same.

Just now, Stonker said:

I'm sure this could all be avoided with some "advice" rather than regulation, as one poster here suggested ...

... or maybe not 😂

But "advice" is not the preferred way of demanding money by the RTP I would suggest

"employees were mingling and sitting with customers in a way that police interpreted as operating as an entertainment venue more than a restaurant."

Were the Cambodian lady employees wearing anything, accept masks😍?  I can almost hear Joe Crocker sing: You can leave your mask on..

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, palooka said:

In their defence time does get away from you when you have food, booze, music and girls.  

And most are becoming weary of all the restrictions of every colour.