Immigration Office Bluport Has Moved 50 meters to the Right

NCC1701A

The ultra convenient Immigration Office located in the basement of the Bluport Mall has moved 50 meters to the right as you face the old location. 

It is now integrated into a Thai local government office. Don't confuse their number dispensing system for Immigration's which is located in the back of the new space.  

It was open today 05/10 and was closed last month. I completed my 90 day reporting in fours minutes flat. Walked right up the the desk and sat down. 

End Transmission.

NNNN

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

The ultra convenient Immigration Office located in the basement of the Bluport Mall has moved 50 meters to the right as you face the old location. 

It is now integrated into a Thai local government office. Don't confuse their number dispensing system for Immigration's which is located in the back of the new space.  

It was open today 05/10 and was closed last month. I completed my 90 day reporting in fours minutes flat. Walked right up the the desk and sat down. 

End Transmission.

NNNN

After all the work they put in to hide it from you too.

• Haha 2

Always handy to have immigration near,in the not so far past they moved around a lot!

Soon the new Phetchaburi imm.office will be moving close to where i live.

I will be able to walk to do my business there.

• Like 1

Is this a full service immigration office?  I travel from muang PKK for my annual extensions at the office located up on the hill west (?) of town.  I get my 90 days done in Dan Singkhon...always less than four minutes but an office in muang PKK would be so much more convenient.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BainaiThai said:

Is this a full service immigration office? 

unfortunately no. as a example you can't renew your retirement extension of stay at this location.

in high season i do see many tourists there most likely extending their 60 day visas. 

• 1 month later...

This is my first 90 day reporting. Bluport is convenient.

Some sites say 2 copies of evrything, others say just passport. Your experience please.

Is there a copy facility close to the Bluport immigration?

Thanks