Collapse of China

Stardust

1 hour ago, Stardust said:

Another one who thinks only USA and China exists on the world map and economies! In history and economy they have a lack of knowledge. Did you ever heard something about G7?!

The G7 economies are intertwined in terms of economic dependency.

29 minutes ago, Convert54 said:

The G7 economies are intertwined in terms of economic dependency.

I might be mistaken, but wasn't the G7 transformed into the G20 some many years ago? 

Some circles might even consider it an evil cartel - 

3 minutes ago, Rain said:

I might be mistaken, but wasn't the G7 transformed into the G20 some many years ago? 

Some circles might even consider it an evil cartel - 

Maybe so in some extended temporary assumption of "security in numbers" but in reality  just sharing the  misery  when the excrement not only hits  but buries the fan ! I think the G7 emphasis was reasserted as the core to dictate global control and the remnants expected to ratify dubious benefits. Similar to the UN where  if there is consensus is all good but if not the usual militants do as they wish. In the hallowed name of democracy of course !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Wait I got it.

The real boogieman is Michael Jackson.

No it's not It's John Wick, oh wait John Wick is who you sent when you wanted to kill the boogeyman.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVP.QuUMqKklsXAKu3yiuHDXwQHgFo%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Edited by ThailandRyan

Just now, NCC1701A said:

"China’s Evergrande Debt Crisis: Sizing Up a Big Mess

The property behemoth’s potential default stands to be one of the largest ever"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-evergrande-debt-crisis-sizing-up-a-big-mess-11633253402?st=2m0s6zqn969ls6t&reflink=share_mobilewebshare

bring it on! Hallelujah the missiles are flying!

Wasn't the Wall St Journal expelled from China for lying about Covid?

Hallelujah indeed. 😀

9 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Wasn't the Wall St Journal expelled from China for lying about Covid?

That was your good mate, Dr. Anthony Fauci. 

2 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

The EU has a combined GDP of 15 trillion. Only slightly less than the USA.

Yes, however remember my post was not to disparage the EU or the G7.  My post directly was about the relative financial strength of China to which I replied, that I believe that China is in less peril than the USA.  China's economy is growing by a rate far higher than the USA.  It also has a population 4.25 times the size of the USA. That alone bodes well for China as they have a burgeoning consumer base while the USA is already matured.  

Most importantly China is "investing" It is running surplus while the USA is running huge deficits.  Eventually the debt of the USA will be a millstone as it sucks up U.S.A. resources paying the interest on the debt.  

China running a surplus will have plenty of money to build infrastructure.  new plants, equipment, and education.  

While China may have bumps in the road, I think their path to becoming the worlds strongest economy is far more likely than the USA remaining it.  The EU is not much better than the USA. The demographics of Europe are rapidly changing.  France has the lowest birthrate in the developed world with a birth rate of only 1.1 meaning they will be halved soon.  Germany and Japan both have aging populations.   The EU also suffers from the same nanny state ideology that burdens those who produce to support those that don't.  China does not.  If you produce, you are rewarded.  If you don't you live in squalor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, longwood50 said:

While China may have bumps in the road, I think their path to becoming the worlds strongest economy is far more likely than the USA remaining it

And I think that projection, substantiated by many an economic analyst is what is irking many and hence they are walking around blinkered from reality.

35 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

Yes, however remember my post was not to disparage the EU or the G7.  My post directly was about the relative financial strength of China to which I replied, that I believe that China is in less peril than the USA.  China's economy is growing by a rate far higher than the USA.  It also has a population 4.25 times the size of the USA. That alone bodes well for China as they have a burgeoning consumer base while the USA is already matured.  

Most importantly China is "investing" It is running surplus while the USA is running huge deficits.  Eventually the debt of the USA will be a millstone as it sucks up U.S.A. resources paying the interest on the debt.  

China running a surplus will have plenty of money to build infrastructure.  new plants, equipment, and education.  

While China may have bumps in the road, I think their path to becoming the worlds strongest economy is far more likely than the USA remaining it.  The EU is not much better than the USA. The demographics of Europe are rapidly changing.  France has the lowest birthrate in the developed world with a birth rate of only 1.1 meaning they will be halved soon.  Germany and Japan both have aging populations.   The EU also suffers from the same nanny state ideology that burdens those who produce to support those that don't.  China does not.  If you produce, you are rewarded.  If you don't you live in squalor. 

You are really a dreamer. Please check the reality again and the facts and the real numbers of the world economy. And realize that there is not only the USA and China in the world. And please recorcdnice that we already experienced the collapse of the soviet uniin block. And reality and propaganda is not the same, especially from the polit buro Xi. It seams in Europe they have more experience about that because of the former crashes and experiences! 

• Like 1

As a non American I am often surprised that the most American haters are the Americans (USA). And I am also surprised that this Trump fanatics hate democracy and what the USA stands for! They hate the USA and say America first, it is for non Americans quite confusing. Or is your new master Xi and Putin? 

• Haha 1

Tick tock.

The clock is running on China's economy. The US economy is still strong enough to sustain multiple hits and remain intact. It is the currency of oil transactions after all.

China's economy is reliant on sustained growth. One hit breaks it.

Tick tock guys.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Yes it is really scary situation and as you can see in North Korea, too people have no food but they spent the money for their missiles and army.

• Like 1

You're not the voice of the people! The people speak through me! It came to me while I slept-- my destiny. I must get up now and fulfill my destiny!

i say nuke em' while we still have the chance. 

13 hours ago, Stardust said:

You are really a dreamer.

Show me your "facts" that the world economy is not dominated by the GDP output of the USA and China.   Heck if the state of California was a country of the EU only Germany would have a larger economy.  You are the one who is delusional. 

Some short insights but there are also more detailed in the net

Manufacturing and Foreign Capital are leaving/For…:

And about the blackouts

‘Unprecedented’ China Power Outages: Close Factor…:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, longwood50 said:

Show me your "facts" that the world economy is not dominated by the GDP output of the USA and China.   Heck if the state of California was a country of the EU only Germany would have a larger economy.  You are the one who is delusional. 

Please check first exports and gdp of Germany before you claim such things and then from whole Europe. I guess you even don't know how much countries that are and the total population. Yes you don't know and you didn't checked it before you made this comment!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Please check first exports and gdp of Germany before you claim such things and then from whole Europe. I guess you even don't know how much countries that are and the total population. Yes you don't know and you didn't checked it before you made this comment!

To make it more clear you have to divide it with population and check the productivity and then compare it with the numbers of China according to the population! Why do you think China is still listed as a developpment country?! In your theory the gdp of China must be 3 times higher or at minimum 30 trillion usd but it isn't and not even the half!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, longwood50 said:

Ok here the facts the gdp only eu members is 19,6 trillion usd and nominal 15,2 trillion usd. But if you take all european countries it is higher than the usa gdp. You forget not all eurppean countries are eu members like for example Norway, Swiss, uk, etc etc. Only eu the gdp is higher than from China You wrote as facts that China and USA are with highest gdp and economy and bigger than europe. And as I gave you the fact that the companies move out from China to India, Vietnam, japan, south korea, taiwan, europe you even claimed that the Chinese market is bigger. So now check out the population numbers again and the gdps together! I guess you even don't know that alone India has the 2nd largest population in the world! Who is delusional? And who claimed the Chinese gdp is higher than Europe?!