News Forum - Swiss man arrested for allegedly beating a man to death, claiming self-defence

Thaiger

5 minutes ago, gummy said:

Are you on the same page ? what burglary, no mention of one

The Thai man broke into the Swiss guys house with the intention to steal , that burglary is what we are talking about

1 hour ago, AlexPTY said:

miss those days in Texas when you could shoot those who trespassing

Its still there. Just follow the trail of blood and bodies. Yee-haw!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Fluke said:

The Thai man broke into the Swiss guys house with the intention to steal , that burglary is what we are talking about

I was right you are not on the same page !!  Unless of course you are claiming that stealing the Swiss man's wife was a burglary 😂😂

12 minutes ago, gummy said:

I was right you are not on the same page !!  Unless of course you are claiming that stealing the Swiss man's wife was a burglary 😂😂

Surely that would have been buggery...🤣🤣🤣 

4 hours ago, gummy said:

Not quite sure how it could be claimed as self defence if the victim was tied up. After all if he was unconscious/dead there would have been no need to tie him up. 

He could have died while tied up.  It would have been safer to tie the man up if he was knocked out or at least partially disabled so when he came to he wouldn't try and assault the man or wife. 

41 minutes ago, gummy said:

That currently is just speculation , it has been reported that the Thai guy was in the house to steal money

2 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

miss those days in Texas when you could shoot those who trespassing

As a current Texan I can tell you nothing has changed.  Well I'll add, they don't have to be trespassing on your property either.  I local guy shot 2 people with a shotgun as they were robbing the neighbors house during the middle of the day.  No charges.  

• Like 1

Great news for international tourism to Thailand. 

Farang protects his home and wife against an alleged armed jealous intruder, kills him and then is arrested for wrongful death.  

I don't know about the coffee brewing,  but probably tea money to the police will be on the table.

If he is freed with no formal charges, I recommend dump the Thai wife and get a younger model.

Well he certainly can’t breathe now. I like that it was said a could be possible affair several posts ago. That could certainly be it. Just have to wait and see. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Why would the Husband and Wife collude in this instance ?

What could possibly be their motive ?

Seriously?

2 hours ago, gummy said:

Money. The Thai wife will get the husband off the hook for the death of the guy she was having an affair with in return for suitable compensation. Only a supposition of course but that's one possible answer to your question.

My thoughts exactly.

There are any number of possibilities, but the idea that only Thais would "collude" just defies belief.

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Not on the same page?

Hardly on the same planet!

There was no mention of a burglary, or any suggestion of one.

Maybe it was an alien abduction that went wrong ... an S & M threesome ... GAFM ... 😠

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

That currently is just speculation , it has been reported that the Thai guy was in the house to steal money

Reported where?

Based on what?

A confession? 😂

2 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Not on the same page?

Hardly on the same planet!

There was no mention of a burglary, or any suggestion of one.

Maybe it was an alien abduction that went wrong ... an S & M threesome ... GAFM ... 😠

The deceased man went into the house and tried to steal property, which is a burglary 

1 hour ago, MikeTexas said:

He could have died while tied up. 

He very probably did die while tied up - there would hardly have been any point tying him up after he was dead! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

The deceased man went into the house and tried to steal property, which is a burglary 

as before ...

6 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Reported where?

Based on what?

A confession? 😂

10 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Seriously?

My thoughts exactly.

There are any number of possibilities, but the idea that only Thais would "collude" just defies belief.

There are three people involved in this story .

The Swiss Man

His Wife .

The deceased . 

Its a possibility that the two Thais colluded in this robbery as they had some kind of relationship which extent is unknown . 

Its highly unlikely that the Swiss can colluded with either  of the two Thais , and its a possibility that the two Thais colluded 

Just now, Stonker said:

as before ...

It was not reported in the Thaiger news report upon which this thread is based and as you and I have already pointed no burglary was reported so to state it was a burglary by @Fluke is either a figment of his imagination or else he is quoting from another news report which he fails reference

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

There are three people involved in this story .

The Swiss Man

His Wife .

The deceased . 

Its a possibility that the two Thais colluded in this robbery as they had some kind of relationship which extent is unknown . 

Its highly unlikely that the Swiss can colluded with either  of the two Thais , and its a possibility that the two Thais colluded 

What "robbery"?

The one that the husband and wife may have dreamt up afterwards?

None of us know what happened, but the idea that only Thais could "collude", not a husband and wife, is just about the most ignorant and prejudiced thing I've read anywhere in this forum, and God knows there's no shortage of either here.

15 minutes ago, Fluke said:

..........................in the report on this threads O.P.

... and you haven't thought of the possibility that this was made up to cover up whatever happened?

That if the two Thais had "colluded" to rob the Swiss man they would have had to kill him anyway as he would have recognised him, so what was the point in his putting a gun to his head, demanding money, etc?

There are so many holes in the story, and so much that's obviously missing, that your blinkered conclusion defies rational belief let alone common sense.

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

... and you haven't thought of the possibility that this was made up to cover up whatever happened?

That if the two Thais had "colluded" to rob the Swiss man they would have had to kill him anyway as he would have recognised him, so what was the point in his putting a gun to his head, demanding money, etc?

There are so many holes in the story, and so much that's obviously missing, that your blinkered conclusion defies rational belief let alone common sense.

Although I have not offered an "conclusions " or even stated what actually happened , I merely suggested some possibilities and time will tell what actually happened .

Maybe both Thais thought the Swiss guy would pay up and they didn't expect him to fight back . It has been mentioned that the Thai guy was a money lender and trying to get his money back . 

Lets wait and see the outcome 

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

None of us know what happened, but the idea that only Thais could "collude", not a husband and wife, is just about the most ignorant and prejudiced thing I've read anywhere in this forum, and God knows there's no shortage of either here.

OK, so you think that maybe the Swiss guy arranged with the Thai guy to break into his house and get killed ?

Or that the Swiss guy asked his Wife to get the Thai guy to rob him and then he killed him ?

I doubt that happened 

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

OK, so you think that maybe the Swiss guy arranged with the Thai guy to break into his house and get killed ?

Or that the Swiss guy asked his Wife to get the Thai guy to rob him and then he killed him ?

I doubt that happened 

No, I don't think anything remotely like that nor have I ever suggested there was any "collusion" between the two men as you're now suggesting I have.

Your comprehension skills are clearly surpassed by your imagination.