News Forum - PM Prayut eyes 1 million “high-quality tourists” in his Phuket transformation

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I guess you have not a Thai family and no relatives in Thailand. By the way my children born in Thailand and before the coup. And the the majority of Thais and especially the young generation worry about their country and the future. If you could read or understand Thai maybe you would understand a little bit more about. And by the way they are the future.

It is still really weird you keep assuming things about me, who you don't know anything about.

So why don't you go live somewhere else? If you have such a negative view of the country(which all your posts are) wouldn't it be better to raise your kids in a country you feel more positive about?

By the way, you make no zeros sense, like most of your posts I have read.

Complaining about an added plan to attract remote workers would have no adverse effect on your locals Thais, it is an added focus/program, not a program doing away with any other initiative to attract tourist

3 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

It is still really weird you keep assuming things about me, who you don't know anything about.

So why don't you go live somewhere else? If you have such a negative view of the country(which all your posts are) wouldn't it be better to raise your kids in a country you feel more positive about?

Complaining about an added plan to attract remote workers would have no adverse effect on your locals Thais, it is an added focus/program, not a program doing away with any other initiative to attract tourist

You not even live in Thailand and think you understand the situation in Thailand. You not think it is a little bit of ignorance. And sure many can move out easy with their families ( often big families) with Thaipassports. It makes no sense for you because you writing from an outside perspective living in USA (or europe) have usa passport make holiday in Thailand is something else. Living in a developped democracy but you not understand that Thais this also want for their country.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stardust said:

You not even live in Thailand and think you understand the situation in Thailand. You not think it is a little bit of ignorance. And sure many can move out easy with their families ( often big families) with Thaipassports. It makes no sense for you because you writing from an outside perspective living in USA (or europe) have usa passport make holiday in Thailand is something else. Living in a developped democracy but you not understand that Thais this also want for their country.

Well if you don't have the financial means to leave a country you are so disenfranchised with, I could see why you are so miserable and negative

That is a shame.......

21 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

By the way it is not assumption people who live in Thailand know very quickly if sombody not live in Thailand when they read their comments. 

19 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Well if you don't have the financial means to leave a country you are so disenfranchised with, I could see why you are so miserable and negative

That is a shame.......

Wow you want all Thais leave because they want a better country and a shame they have a Thaipassport. Wow what you want on a Thaiforum and not even live in Thailand, not understand Thai or Thais? If you would have a Thaiwife and family and living in Thailand you would understand holiday or move somewhere is something else with her passport and another thing is do you think everybody is retired that he can move anywhere and get his pension. And yes I not like ignorant people.. and Thailand.