News Forum - American man arrested in rape of massuese, attack of young girl

Thaiger

19 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Was there supposed to be evidence in that ?

Out of interest is everyone arrested for a crime guilty already ?

I have to confess I would rather have a system where 12 rational people (a jury) listen to the evidence and decide your fate as opposed to a system whereby guilt or innocence is decided on the size of the bribe.

You then need to return to the land of Benroom. Your living in Thailand and they make their own laws. He'll be tried the Thai way in the Thai system. 

If he were extradited to Benroonville you could apply  your rules.

5 minutes ago, Yinn said:

12 rational people? Like the anti vaxxer, tin foil hat conspiracy loons? 

Nah. 

No jury for this peodophile rapist. 

Lets hope that its not the same judge who convicted the Burmese two on Kao Tao , he may give a not guilty verdict if the conditions are right 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Transam said:

Dangerous fruitcake.....A case for the Birch.....😠

Bolt croppers more like and cut his nuts off

Full confession given. Claims to have been on speed which made him aroused.

See Bangkok Post for details. The lorry driver mentioned is a hero by the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

I have to confess I would rather have a system where 12 rational people (a jury) listen to the evidence and decide your fate as opposed to a system whereby guilt or innocence is decided on the size of the bribe.

The jury/human rights/PC Brigade/Nanny state also put peodophiles is special jail right? Not with the normal people.

Not in Thailand.
Allegedly.

12 minutes ago, Yinn said:

The jury/human rights/PC Brigade/Nanny state also put peodophiles is special jail right? Not with the normal people.

Not in Thailand.
Allegedly.

Raping a 45 years old: NO Pedo!

Also a 12 years old can have passed the definition for him being a Pedo already.

I'd say: Bangkok Hilton will do nicely

Edited by Guest1

If this individual is guilty as charged  then there is no excuse for leniency as a result of his actions regardless of cause for the violence and depravity even if said to be drug induced or "temporary"insanity.Will he  be yet another recidivist who until now has passed under the radar?

12 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Raping a 45 years old: NO Pedo!

Also a 12 years old can have passed the definition for him being a Pedo already.

I'd say: Bangkok Hilton will do nicely

Your comment leads me to worry as to  mindset. For sure some young girls can present physically advanced for actual age but could you say they would invite the violent sexual attention of a middle aged  man ?

Keeping in mind also that the accused had previously made an attack on the same day?

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

The attack took place on Mittraphap Road in Ban Phai district at 1 pm on Monday, just hours after the massage parlour attack. The family of the young girl have 2 roadside stalls 500 metres apart selling honey, one manned by her mother and the other by her father with the girl’s help. The father had gone to a forested area nearby to gather wood to repair the stall when the attack occurred.

No “allegedly” for the PC brigade?

No allegedly the attack took place. But surely it’s only alleged it was the same American who attacked the woman in Khon Kaen. 

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Not in Thailand.
Allegedly.

In developed western countries they segregate them from other prisoners in order to protect them from being killed. The sentence for assault or even attempted murder is typically 10-20 years. We don’t have the death penalty in most western countries. It therefore seems reasonable to make sure he isn’t murdered by other inmates. If you don’t agree with that then you need to change the law to make attempted murder a capital punishment offence. 

As an American, I am embarrassed and shocked beyond belief. EXECUTION is the only answer for people like this. It is the only guarantee that he will never do this again, which he will, if freed...My apologies to the Thai people. SHAMEFUL. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LoongFred said:

You then need to return to the land of Benroom. Your living in Thailand and they make their own laws. He'll be tried the Thai way in the Thai system. 

If he were extradited to Benroonville you could apply  your rules.

So bribes and influence are better than juries is what you're saying yes ? 

and some wonder why we have first and third world countries

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Soidog said:

No allegedly the attack took place. But surely it’s only alleged it was the same American who attacked the woman in Khon Kaen. 

The hang em high brigade are out in force - proof is just an optional extra. 🙄

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Poolie said:

Full confession given. Claims to have been on speed which made him aroused.

See Bangkok Post for details. The lorry driver mentioned is a hero by the way.

I get bored hearing these A-holes using excuses like “I was high on drugs” or I got aroused and couldn’t stop myself” I’d double their sentence just for coming out with such bollocks. If he’s confessed then throw the book at him. Throw him in a Thai jail to rot. I would never allow someone like this on to the streets ever again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Soidog said:

I get bored hearing these A-holes using excuses like “I was high on drugs” or I got aroused and couldn’t stop myself” I’d double their sentence just for coming out with such bollocks. If he’s confessed then throw the book at him. Throw him in a Thai jail to rot. I would never allow someone like this on to the streets ever again. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

Not in Thailand.
Allegedly.

Good grief - you are a credit to your country - NOT ! (Apologies in advance to Poolie). No there are no paedophile jails, you are probably talking about segregation, like they segregate murderers, nutjobs, and the mentally deranged, its what the civilised west do to keep everyone safe not only from other prisoners but staff too.

Its called justice - every civilised country in the world is based on that - however if you want to remain in third world country status, just keep going as you are. Or move to Rwanda where every citizen gets a machete to sort this out.

Be wary of that multi millionaire running over someone in your family .....

• Like 4

As an American I hope the Thai’s end this man’s life or condemn him to Thai prison the rest of his life and the other inmates can bring him justice prison style. 

• Like 1

"He admitted to being the person wanted on the arrest warrant," per the BKK post version. The Thai authorities must have some great ways of extracting near-instantaneous confessions from all manner of criminals.

Stupid criminals take note: having a flash combination of helmet and motorcycle unique in all of Thailand is not recommended.

The final slap in the face is probably going to be "Driving an Unregistered Vehicle".

I am a retired American police officer living in CM, My guess from understanding both the video, witness statements, and identification is that he will be found guilty. Knowing the US criminal justice system compared to the Thailand prison system, I am delighted that if this animal does not die in a Thai prison, will rot there for many years. My hats off to the Thai police that nabbed him as quickly as they did, great job gentleman.

• Like 10

when they said Australian, felt sorry for the expats living there being embarrassed for this fu”ck wad. When i heard it was a American i felt rage. Wonder if he goes back to khon kaen for a reenactment.

35 minutes ago, Kilo said:

when they said Australian, felt sorry for the expats living there being embarrassed for this fu”ck wad. When i heard it was a American i felt rage. Wonder if he goes back to khon kaen for a reenactment.

It says in the article they will be taking him back to KK to be charged a re enactment could be dangerous like the one the other week when over 200 locals turned up 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DWiener said:

Always amazed at the idiot Farang stories in the news. There are plenty of nice normal Westerners living here - I've met several - but Thailand also seems to attract more than it's fair share of Chavs, Bogans, Rednecks, and just plain fat stupid Farangs. Like this loser. 

I'd venture that the average IQ of 50+ retired Farangs in Thailand is considerably lower than the equivalent demographic in the western home countries. And their average weight is considerably greater. Especially in Pattaya.

Yep - and unfortunately many Thais associate all western Expats that they do not know, as this 'type' of scumbag.  Long may he suffer in the Thai jail - hope they beat him regularly (and other things), but not enough to kill him - so that they can do it again next week/month.  Gotta say, I dont like how the RTP sometimes operate and how the Court system is 'manipulated', but they sure know how to punish someone for such a crime. In the west this scumbag would have his own cell, and be isolated/protected, and get regular food, and medications/treatments, and be able to do things like watch the Footy Final tonight on TV.   

• Like 3