News Forum - Chon Buri eases Covid-19 restrictions – what’s allowed now?

Thaiger

Easing of Covid-19 regulations has been announced by the governor of Chon Buri, going into effect today, with many businesses allowed to reopen. According to a Facebook post on the province’s Public Relations page, the new less restrictive rules are in line with the revisions enacted by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration across the country. While the curfew in Pattaya and the surrounding province has not been lifted and is still mandatory, it has been moved to 10 pm to 4 am, allowing businesses to stay open an extra hour from 8 pm to 9 pm. Convenience stores will […]

The post Chon Buri eases Covid-19 restrictions – what’s allowed now? appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

7 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

Until they open the bars and clubs, there is little reason to visit Pattaya, certainly not over Phuket. 

There's always Taco Bell.

I'll get me coat. Sorry.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

i am hibernating and storing energy. 

So we should soon expect to see a headline "Wild Bear wreaks havoc in Soi 6 gogo bar"?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

wake me when Soi 6 is open. thanks. 

I'm sure if you simply walk around central Pattaya you'll easily find the company you're looking for.