News Forum - Developers of Thai mRNA vaccine call for it to be fast-tracked for emergency use

Thaiger

4 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

In Thailand Roughly 4,000 baht for nothing that's the invisible Moderna.......🤣

I’m very curious to know how many are on the waiting list ! I bet at least 1 mill

13 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Which part of 8-10 years of vaccine development you do not understand? It is like giving Polonium 210 at the same time to a billion people and reporting two days later that nobody is ill, Polonium is safe. But all of them would be dead within 9 months. You get the idea?

Not that mRNA/viral vector-vaccines are like that but we do not know the long term effects because nobody took a jab in 2012 or 2015 or 2019 even. But what we know there are some very worrying early signals and examples of very serious side effects.

So we wait 8 to 10 years in lockdown or in fear of a deadly virus to kill us ? Don't think so pal use the vaccine or don't your choice but don't bleat your sorrows to the rest of us when either 

1. Your dying from covid

2. Your shut out from main stream  society 

No pressure.....😊

4 hours ago, Bob20 said:

That is of course outrageous.

No it’s not. People are dying from this disease! Old people are dying as we speak and you want to deprive them of another choice of survival!?!

We need all the help we can get so that people can pick and choose which vaccines to take. 

4 hours ago, Bob20 said:

We are not in an emergency situation anymore

Yes we are the Mu variant and Lambda variant are still out there and the Delta variant is still spreading across the world. To deny so is to deny to seriousness and deadliness of this disease! 

4 hours ago, Bob20 said:

There is no need for unnecessary risk while fully approved vaccines are available. In fact fast-tracking would be unethical under the current circumstances.

No it’s a necessary risk to shoot people up with these jabs! We need to mix and match vaccines because it’s proven to be safe! We can never open up unless 110% of the population is vaccinated with at least 4 jabs.

Come on man!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

I’m very curious to know how many are on the waiting list ! I bet at least 1 mill

I read somewhere that as many as 9 million pre orders had been recieved with an initial order of only 5 million put in from the private hospital's. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 9S_ said:

Well I’m sure there’s a certain sect here that will be willing without question to take up these vaccines!

Good luck I’ll pass

I think the sect is the minority group you're part of, rather than the majority.

And although many would share doubts or worries last year, some vaccines have now been tried and tested more than most other medication and are now fully registered. The time of uncertainty is well and truly over.

You have shifted from people dying in droves within minutes from getting the vaccine, to expecting it to happen after 6 months. And now that's not happening we should expect it in 5-10 years. We have people announcing the end of the world in the same way...

But, in the end, I respect your choice. I just wish you did the same with others.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

So we wait 8 to 10 years in lockdown or in fear of a deadly virus to kill us ? Don't think so pal use the vaccine or don't your choice but don't bleat your sorrows to the rest of us when either 

1. Your dying from covid

2. Your shut out from main stream  society 

No pressure.....😊

Exactly we need to make people who are unvaccinated to suffer! Their lack of trust in the science make the vaccinated unsafe from infection. It is the duty of the unvaccinated to protect the vaccinated by getting vaccinated so the vaccinated can be finally protected

If not, easy:

-they need to lose their jobs

-they need to be monitored daily and weekly

-they need to be barred from schools, churches, grocery stores, theaters, and airplanes 

-they need to be denied care whenever they go to the hospital

-they need to wear a marker whenever they go outside letting others know that they are the “other”

-they need to lose access to their bank accounts

-they must be sterilized

-if they have children they must be taken away for their safety

-we must increase taxes solely on these people

-we need to deny them their humanity 

this is the way to return to normalcy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

What’s your opinion?Is it intentionally!

No, I think they will arrive. As you pre-ordered and prepaid, it was clearly stated that they expected delivery (with no guarantee) between January 1 and March 31, so it's early days.

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

What’s your opinion?Is it intentionally!

The vaccines are no where to be seen but the Private Hospital staff priority parking is full of new red plate BMW and Mercs......🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Exactly we need to make people who are unvaccinated to suffer! Their lack of trust in the science make the vaccinated unsafe from infection. It is the duty of the unvaccinated to protect the vaccinated by getting vaccinated so the vaccinated can be finally protected

If not, easy:

-they need to lose their jobs

-they need to be monitored daily and weekly

-they need to be barred from schools, churches, grocery stores, theaters, and airplanes 

-they need to be denied care whenever they go to the hospital

-they need to wear a marker whenever they go outside letting others know that they are the “other”

-they need to lose access to their bank accounts

-they must be sterilized

-if they have children they must be taken away for their safety

-we must increase taxes solely on these people

-we need to deny them their humanity 

this is the way to return to normalcy

Spot on! Truth be told,there is a lot to be said to forced subjugation!

16 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

No, I think they will arrive. As you pre-ordered and prepaid, it was clearly stated that they expected delivery (with no guarantee) between January 1 and March 31, so it's early days.

Some are suppose to arrive mid October ,part of the first batch! My family has first dibs 

<Link removed>

Edited by KaptainRob
Link to that site not approved, sorry.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Some are suppose to arrive mid October ,part of the first batch! My family has first dibs 

<Link removed>

That's good news as the Bangkok Hospital reservation website quoted the dates I mentioned. Let us know when your appointment comes through?

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

<Link removed>

I'm sure the Thais that prepaid will get first dibs 

It's not discriminatory because it benefits Thailand.....🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

Now we have experience with billions of doses, more research than ever before and they're now licensed.

So no necessity to take further risk with something new. 

Where’s that gif of a man banging his head against a brick wall 😂.

Over the years I’ve come to realise that these people who will argue with the most obviously correct statement don’t just do it for a laugh. They do it because they actually believe it to be correct. That leads you to the conclusion that there is clearly something wrong in how their brains process words and link them to the real world around them. Maybe it’s a form of dyslexia? Whatever it is, the big Pharma companies should get on to it. Mind you, even if there was a drug for it to help them, they would refuse to take it. 

2 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Over the years I’ve come to realise that these people who will argue with the most obviously correct statement don’t just do it for a laugh. They do it because they actually believe it to be correct. That leads you to the conclusion that there is clearly something wrong in how their brains process words and link them to the real world around them. Maybe it’s a form of dyslexia? Whatever it is, the big Pharma companies should get on to it. Mind you, even if there was a drug for it to help them, they would refuse to take it. 

If they found a cure they could sneak it into the water... Oh man, I'm not reading the forum the morning that happens 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Soidog said:

@SoidogI've said before, these people who believe that mRNA vaccines alter your DNA should be welcoming it !

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

If they found a cure they could sneak it into the water... Oh man, I'm not reading the forum the morning that happens 🤣🤣🤣

Oh no! Did you not see the YouTube video. They already mess with our water. It’s a form of mind control drug and filled with tiny nanobots that are controlling our brain. Bill Gates produced them and it’s being run by Steve Jobs who never really died. He’s sitting in a secret control room on top of “James Bond” island. That’s why Thailand has locked down and kept tourists out. They need to refurbish the control room and want to keep foreigners away. It’s all there for you to see if you just open your eyes 🙃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Which part of 8-10 years of vaccine development you do not understand? It is like giving Polonium 210 at the same time to a billion people and reporting two days later that nobody is ill, Polonium is safe. But all of them would be dead within 9 months. You get the idea?

Not that mRNA/viral vector-vaccines are like that but we do not know the long term effects because nobody took a jab in 2012 or 2015 or 2019 even. But what we know there are some very worrying early signals and examples of very serious side effects.

So do we wait ten years, with deaths and / or lockdowns, or take a risk now ..... let me think about that one .....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

Oh no! Did you not see the YouTube video. They already mess with our water. It’s a form of mind control drug and filled with tiny nanobots that are controlling our brain. Bill Gates produced them and it’s being run by Steve Jobs who never really died. He’s sitting in a secret control room on top of “James Bond” island. That’s why Thailand has locked down and kept tourists out. They need to refurbish the control room and want to keep foreigners away. It’s all there for you to see if you just open your eyes 🙃

I think we have a new group forming...

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/5953-the-land-of-the-free/?do=findComment&comment=71656

Going to get my tin hat reinforced!

• Haha 2