News Forum - Education ministry to accelerate vaccination of over 200,000 teachers

Thaiger

All vocational and secondary school students should be fully vaccinated by November 15 and the vaccination of 210,000 teachers is being accelerated ahead of schools re-opening. So says Suphat Champatong from the Education Ministry, adding that the government has taken delivery of 3 vaccine types – viral vector, live attenuated, and inactivated. In a Bangkok Post report, Suphat says the Food and Drug Administration has approved both the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines for use in students between the ages of 12 and 17. “The government will allocate enough vaccines to students. The ministry also expects students will be fully […]

The post Education ministry to accelerate vaccination of over 200,000 teachers appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

13 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

All vocational and secondary school students should be fully vaccinated by November 15 and the vaccination of 210,000 teachers is being accelerated ahead of schools re-opening.

With the reopening date tied to Thailand reopening … allegedly! Date yet to be confirmed!
All this to occur allegedly after all politicians and party members have their booster shots!

17 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

All vocational and secondary school students should be fully vaccinated by November 15 and the vaccination of 210,000 teachers is being accelerated ahead of schools re-opening

That should take no more than two hours.
I'm only gong only our illustrious leaders 'promise' that the government will be vaccinating a million people day.

<For the hard-of-learning: The text above may contain traces of sarcasm>

6 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

That should take no more than two hours.
I'm only gong only our illustrious leaders 'promise' that the government will be vaccinating a million people day.

Starting from today, a public holiday of all things!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Suphat says the Food and Drug Administration has approved both the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines for use in students between the ages of 12 and 17.

But has the Minister of Health, approved this? Don’t want another misunderstanding … where it would occur. Just like the Pfizer donation debacle.

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

All vocational and secondary school students should be fully vaccinated by November 15

"All"?

It's supposed to be voluntary, only with personal and parental consent.

Hard to believe that there isn't a single one who doesn't want to be vaxxed or has a medical condition that doesn't allow them to be vaxxed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mnan said:

a million a day !! i have friends in uthani thani who have not had one jab yet !!

I'm still convinced they don't reach that number of 1m, nor that 48m jabs have been given, nor that 152.9m will arrive this year when they even fudge paperwork regarding donations!

They wouldn't ration delivery to the 5 areas they want to open if they had enough doses and the capacity to jab them.

And several members on this forum even had their appointments cancelled this week!

It's quite clear that all other figures are doctored to suit the daily changing narrative. So especially when things turn illogical, I get suspicious.

3 hours ago, mnan said:

a million a day !! i have friends in uthani thani who have not had one jab yet !!

Do the maths, which a couple here clearly can't.

Even at a million a day including boosters that would still take three months.

Some of the stats here are almost certainly wrong, but despite what a couple of posters keep "thinking", without a shred of rational evidence or logic, literally all the available evidence points to the numbers given as vaccinated being 100% correct.

Time after time I am seeing countries around the world having "lightbulb" moments like this, which go to prove we aren't sharing what works with each other. Think of how many countries had adopted this strategy last year.