How To Make Me Trust The Vaccine - Challenge To the Makers

AdamX

1 hour ago, AdamX said:

Revoke the vax makers liability waivers.

Any takers?

Although I believe in the concept of medicine that can  help prevent severe illness.I also believe in the freedom of choice! 
I don’t see the big pharm drug companies rushing to prove your point ! Many of them are still studying,tweaking  and ,testing their vaxs.
If they did away with their wavers perhaps it would convince more to get vaccinated,I don’t know.

And then there are hundreds of thousands through out the world that don’t want to put any chemicals in their body.
There’s no convincing them.

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

These vaccines don't require special pleading. If you think that they do, then the good thing is that you're not gonna get one and the nature has ways to eradicate you. Covid vaccines only need to match the same criteria that other vaccines and medications before them.

Practically speaking the safety has been pretty much proven already. Billions of jabs have been administed and nothing out of the ordinary has arised.

"Scientifically speaking" IIRC at least Pfizer has already completed the required process and also has been (fully) approved by the USA and EU. Moderna has also been approved in the EU so far.

So at this point the burden of proof is fully on you denialists. The other side has already proven its stance.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, THETRUTH said:

These vaccines don't require special pleading. If you think that they do, then the good thing is that you're not gonna get one and the nature has ways to eradicate you. Covid vaccines only need to match the same criteria that other vaccines and medications before them.

Practically speaking the safety has been pretty much proven already. Billions of jabs have been administed and nothing out of the ordinary has arised.

"Scientifically speaking" IIRC at least Pfizer has already completed the required process and also has been (fully) approved by the USA and EU. Moderna has also been approved in the EU so far.

So at this point the burden of proof is fully on you denialists. The other side has already proven its stance.

I guess your name says it all welcome to the forum Pravda lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My response is that the makers or anyone else can't make you as an individual trust anything including the vaccine. Trust is a personal belief for which the standard can differ from person to person. In my opinion, most people make such a decision on what they believe and experience themselves and trust can fly between low and high depending on what real knowledge and personal experience they actually go through themselves.

Payouts for future events occurring should, in my opinion, be based on a concept of paying for mistakes others made for which they chose to ignore substantiated and scientifically accepted, known evidence at the time the decision was made. Sadly, too often, the lawyers are the only ones who win when hindsight is used to judge past events. Greed again, too often, becomes another powerful motivating factor in such cases, rather than punishment for actual wrong.

Plenty of people decide to do something, like have a vaccination or not, without full trust in the eventualities. As an example, many people follow religious beliefs not because they trust in what is being preached but belief in that something may happen!

The sad part is when people are taken away from real truth on anything by shysters or conmen whose only real purpose is to achieve gain for themselves. Equally, at times, it is sad when Governments believe they have no option but to invest in decisions that may not fully support a collective truth but simply because belief is sufficient to support a greater good. Truth loses out in such circumstances, especially for those who are forced to undertake something that conflicts with their own beliefs.

Smithydog

• Like 3

I must admit I thought the same and after sitting on the fence for a long while, I finally went with the stampede to get the Pfizer vaccine. I had this niggling feeling from the outset that no one I knew had been affected so statistically it was likely to be me. I should have followed my instincts because it was me. 

After about 2 hours (luckily I was already home) , I started to violently throw up and was totally out of it for about 8 hours. Even the sight of food on the TV was enough to make me wretch. Luckily this passed and the next day I felt better. However on the third day I suffered from severe stomach/intestinal bloating which has been off and on (sometimes very unpleasant) for the past week. Today seems to be the first day of normality. In fact I was so worried about my health (and of course many people saying this wasn't an affect of the vaccine) that today I went for a full medical check up. Clear bill of health thank goodness . The fact that I was driven to check everything is a good sign of how unbearable it was because I am not a whinger!

Quite frankly if this is the first dose (which is meant to have the least side effects), you would have to kidnap me and sedate me if you want me to get the second dose!

That is my personal experience but I thought it was worth putting it out there. I know someone will probably accuse me of scaremongering but that is my personal experience and of course most people will be fine I am sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While there are some people that have suffered side effects from one of the vaccines, that's true of almost all vaccines, since man has started using them.

This idea that there are thousands of deaths, though...it's just not true.

SCARY REPORTS OF DEATHS FOLLOWING COVID-19 VACCINATION AREN’T WHAT THEY SEEM

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/scary-reports-deaths-following-covid-19-vaccination-arent-what-they-seem

"Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented."

https://covid-101.org/science/how-many-people-have-died-from-the-vaccine-in-the-u-s/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MrStretch said:

While there are some people that have suffered side effects from one of the vaccines, that's true of almost all vaccines, since man has started using them.

This idea that there are thousands of deaths, though...it's just not true.

SCARY REPORTS OF DEATHS FOLLOWING COVID-19 VACCINATION AREN’T WHAT THEY SEEM

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/scary-reports-deaths-following-covid-19-vaccination-arent-what-they-seem

"Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine.

Two FDA officials just resigned. Two FDA former commissioners now work either to Pfizer or Moderna. And you better listen what was discussed in the FDA public hearing a couple of days ago. Not good at all! These are real doctors, not some quacks out of the woods.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If it is "safe and effective", which I keep hearing it is (from politicians), then why the no liability clause? You can't have it both ways. Put your money where your mouth is.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Smithydog said:

My response is that the makers or anyone else can't make you as an individual trust anything including the vaccine. Trust is a personal belief for which the standard can differ from person to person. In my opinion, most people make such a decision on what they believe and experience themselves and trust can fly between low and high depending on what real knowledge and personal experience they actually go through themselves.

Payouts for future events occurring should, in my opinion, be based on a concept of paying for mistakes others made for which they chose to ignore substantiated and scientifically accepted, known evidence at the time the decision was made. Sadly, too often, the lawyers are the only ones who win when hindsight is used to judge past events. Greed again, too often, becomes another powerful motivating factor in such cases, rather than punishment for actual wrong.

Plenty of people decide to do something, like have a vaccination or not, without full trust in the eventualities. As an example, many people follow religious beliefs not because they trust in what is being preached but belief in that something may happen!

The sad part is when people are taken away from real truth on anything by shysters or conmen whose only real purpose is to achieve gain for themselves. Equally, at times, it is sad when Governments believe they have no option but to invest in decisions that may not fully support a collective truth but simply because belief is sufficient to support a greater good. Truth loses out in such circumstances, especially for those who are forced to undertake something that conflicts with their own beliefs.

Smithydog

Well said and totally agree!

13 hours ago, cmsally said:

I must admit I thought the same and after sitting on the fence for a long while, I finally went with the stampede to get the Pfizer vaccine. I had this niggling feeling from the outset that no one I knew had been affected so statistically it was likely to be me. I should have followed my instincts because it was me. 

After about 2 hours (luckily I was already home) , I started to violently throw up and was totally out of it for about 8 hours. Even the sight of food on the TV was enough to make me wretch. Luckily this passed and the next day I felt better. However on the third day I suffered from severe stomach/intestinal bloating which has been off and on (sometimes very unpleasant) for the past week. Today seems to be the first day of normality. In fact I was so worried about my health (and of course many people saying this wasn't an affect of the vaccine) that today I went for a full medical check up. Clear bill of health thank goodness . The fact that I was driven to check everything is a good sign of how unbearable it was because I am not a whinger!

Quite frankly if this is the first dose (which is meant to have the least side effects), you would have to kidnap me and sedate me if you want me to get the second dose!

That is my personal experience but I thought it was worth putting it out there. I know someone will probably accuse me of scaremongering but that is my personal experience and of course most people will be fine I am sure.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience, and hope you don't experience further side-effects.  And considering what you went through, it would indeed not be wise (understatement) to take a 2nd shot...

27 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

How about long term data that proves that these things are save!

What do you mean? We have already good long-term data. First vaccinations were given about eight months ago and millions of people have had their second doses months ago as well.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Thanks for sharing your personal experience, and hope you don't experience further side-effects.  And considering what you went through, it would indeed not be wise (understatement) to take a 2nd shot...

Complete load of crap. Temporary nausea isn't a reason to skip the second shot. Unless he's a whinger.

I also got side effects from my first dose. Horrible fever and feeling of flu for 24 hrs, loss of appetite for a couple days. Suspected minor blood-clotting on my thigh after two weeks. (Unexplained pain and later bruising.) Also little bit of nerve ache for two weeks since the needle probably scratched a nerve.

I'm also aware that the second shot is statistically more troublesome yet I'm not planning to skip it. I'm not a bitch.

Edited by THETRUTH
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, THETRUTH said:

Complete load of crap. Temporary nausea isn't a reason to skip the second shot. Unless he's a whinger.

I also got side effects from my first dose. Horrible fever and feeling of flu for 24 hrs, loss of appetite for a couple days. Suspected minor blood-clotting on my thigh after two weeks. (Unexplained pain and later bruising.) Also little bit of nerve ache for two weeks since the needle probably scratched a nerve.

I'm also aware that the second shot is statistically more troublesome yet I'm not planning to skip it. I'm not a bitch.

Let us know how you fared after the 2nd shot.  With the side-effects you described after the first shot, I would consider consulting a medic before you go for it...

19 minutes ago, THETRUTH said:

What do you mean? We have already good long-term data. First vaccinations were given about eight months ago and millions of people have had their second doses months ago as well.

What happens in five years?

• Thanks 2

putting a product (because they make billions, those companies!) in my body, for which I cannot get liability from government, the manufacturer and the person who is administering it, is a big sign for me to refuse it. 

To say that it is safe because there are millions who had the shot, in such a short time-frame, is, IMO, short-sighted. We will see in a couple years

and was the testing period of the vaccines ending in 2023?! I'll wait until that results are known.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, thaifarmer said:

putting a product (because they make billions, those companies!) in my body, for which I cannot get liability from government, the manufacturer and the person who is administering it, is a big sign for me to refuse it. 

To say that it is safe because there are millions who had the shot, in such a short time-frame, is, IMO, short-sighted. We will see in a couple years

and was the testing period of the vaccines ending in 2023?! I'll wait until that results are known.

Sadly, a couple years may not be enough. If you look into ADE, Antibody Dependent Enhancement, there may be a huge problem ~5 years from now.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Sounds like a bad case of nerves to me. 

3 hours ago, THETRUTH said:

Good outlook, there.  The side effects you describe seem to be the most severe that most people experience.

I had a slight pain in my neck after my first shot, but went away after 24 hours.  I am susceptible to blood clots, and had no issues at all with the Pfizer.  Second shot was even easier than the first and I had no side effects at all.

3 hours ago, THETRUTH said:

That is typical confirmation bias. Long term is now 8 months supposedly. These vaccines are still on trial phase at least until 2023 even when FDA approved (the same NEW vaccines from Pfizer/Moderna, not the existing ones) them.

Pfizer/Moderna will be liable for those new vaccines if they distribute them. Guess what, they are not going to do that because the existing vaccine campaigns without liabilities are allowed to continue. FDA is a pretty corrupt institution nowadays to allow that kind of shenanigans. Most people assume incorrectly these existing vaccines are approved officially.

I started paying attention to these vaccine injuries when doctors and nurses worldwide started complaining and now a lot of them are refusing themselves to take either viral vector or mRNA vaccines. Probably would have taken myself the jabs (viral/mRNA) last spring, if had been available, before all of that started coming out.

Sino-vaccines instead are traditional inactive virus vaccines with decades of data from other virus vaccination campaigns unlike with the viral/mRNAs. I don't see any doctors complaining about them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2021 at 12:37 PM, THETRUTH said:

Comirnaty has been approved, the regular Pfizer shot you probably got has not been. It's still under emergency use. You can figure that out for yourself if you're so inclined. But, who cares, if it makes you warm and fuzzy...

BTW 'scientifically speaking' about a third of FDA approved drugs have had problems.

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/09/health/fda-approval-drug-events-study/index.html

Not to mention the obviously extremely short time span of these 'vaccines' and their novel mRNA nature.

"On average, it takes about 12 years to get a drug from the research phase to patient. Only five in 5,000 drugs in preclinical testing make it to human trials, and only one in five is ever approved for human use"

Yes, the powers that be have a shiny gold star when they releasing things to the public, just look at the great job they did with asbestos, vioxx, accutane, raptiva, Rezulin and all the rest..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have had both AZ and waiting for my Pfizer autumn booster. Hopefully we can come to Thailand over the New Year. Me my wife all our family and all our friends have been vaxed without a moments hesitation and no-one has anything other than maybe mild reaction shortly after the first jab.

The UK is almost back to normal now thanks to the vax and if it helps me get on a plane and enjoy the fruits of the world then more power to it's potency. If you are prevaricating because of mostly ill-informed cherry picked stuff you have read on the internet fair enough - no-one will forces you but then you will need to accept some of the limitations of freedoms that come with that choice I'm afraid. You will certainly have plenty of time to consort with fellow anti-vaxxers from your keyboards and complain about the inhumanity of it all. 

We have almost conquered a crippling disease in record time thanks to the appliance of science and sharing of global information and for that news we should rejoice.  The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2