News Forum - Thursday Covid Update: 13,897 new cases; provincial totals

Thaiger

Now CM Santitham area has a Covid outbreak. This is an area just a little east a few blocks from Kad Suan Kaew mall. There are also more places being mentioned but it will be interesting to see what and the how many and where tomorrow. 
CM seems to be on the rise now. 

11 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I may have to go into lockdown. Need more rum though. Back to Grab and full isolation.

11 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Now CM Santitham area has a Covid outbreak. This is an area just a little east a few blocks from Kad Suan Kaew mall. There are also more places being mentioned but it will be interesting to see what and the how many and where tomorrow. 

It definitely is and it's no surprise either. Same as 5 months ago.

Just now, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

I may have to go into lockdown. Need more rum though. Back to Grab and full isolation.

Yeah, avoid Foodpanda or you need to wear your bra.

• Haha 3

Well with the cases rising Jett from the Thaiger May have to rush back to Bangkok before Chiang Mai goes into a full lockdown, after he did the runner from Bangkok when it went into full lockdown.

10 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Yeah, for me it will be scotch, wine and cases of beer like the first lockdown. But I try to keep it one night a week 2 at the very tops.  

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, for me it will be scotch, wine and cases of beer

I should hope you keep it to one night a week. Otherwise a few people will be complaining of lack of supply. Least you won’t affect the rum supply 😆

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

It definitely is and it's no surprise either. Same as 5 months ago.

My wife gets her info from the Thai side official updates on social media. They are so more informed than us. One thing for sure are the pockets are definitely expanding all around us more than we realize. I will keep on posting them as she updates me. She mentioned a couple more places but too quickly. That San Sai factory jumped to I think over 80 now, so the open food market 3 minutes away from it who also had an outbreak and the locals up there must be way more higher in the transmissions now as well. 
Hang on, looks like it’s going to be a bumpy ride. 

3 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

I should hope you keep it to one night a week. Otherwise a few people will be complaining of lack of supply. Least you won’t affect the rum supply 😆

Don’t you worry, I won’t step on your rum side of the fence. That is only when I went out in CM with friends and would have a few sangsom shots in between my beers to throw some juice into the blood. And that has been quite a long time now with things being deader than a door nail closed. 

25 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

now with things being deader than a door nail closed. 

And tourists want to come here? Maybe only YouTubers and Digital Nomads. Oh and Jett from the Thaiger.

9 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

And tourists want to come here? Maybe only YouTubers and Digital Nomads. Oh and Jett from the Thaiger.

There's definitely influx. Spoke to reception at a couple of hotels and weekend bookings are up again from tomorrow too. I bet well see different number plates... and next week we'll see cases over 200...

14 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Well it’s not all that bad. Air is fresh and can still go out and eat with some restaurants open, that is if you risk it at this point of Covid starting to fester, and the foot and automobile traffic is quite nice on the low level. And now immigration is a breeze. Ah, better I just say your totally right, CM is boring with nothing to do and you better just go somewhere else. 😉

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

There's definitely influx. Spoke to reception at a couple of hotels and weekend bookings are up again from tomorrow too. I bet well see different number plates... and next week we'll see cases over 200...

Yeah, there is definitely more people driving in. Too many Bangkok license plates now. 200 unless they cover it up seems to be a surety. I would not take you up in that bet. 

1 minute ago, Griff1315 said:

Typical Thai logic give the discounts to the richest people. Who thinks of this BS.

14 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Does that count for the Assistant Health Minister?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Does that count for the Assistant Health Minister?

Ask your boss 🤣 I’m sure he will give you a five finger discount 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Ask your boss 🤣 I’m sure he will give you a five finger discount 

7 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

image.jpeg.3d4b4e1c6f103b191d77f8e5c37ff4f7.jpeg?????

Then can I do a one finger salute?