News Forum - Cathay Pacific crew fired after refusing to get vaccinated

Thaiger

5 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Epsilon? Not a good idea. If you are misheard, someone might think you said, "upside-down".

I already adjusted it to gamma, as it would explain how the virus got there through prison walls 🤣

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/5361-news-forum-nakhon-si-thammarat-prison-sealed-off-as-infections-climb/?do=findComment&comment=63460

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2021 at 12:17 PM, AdamX said:

But its the vaxers that are lecturing the rest, not vice versa.

not really because the shouldn't known better comes from "anti vaxxers".
They dictate how bad it is for people being vaccinated and they don't want it. They are living like myself in Thailand so yes I can't wait for the scenario like @JamesEwrote down perfectly by next year and the friendly Somchai's helping all these people to go to where the f*** you can go without vaccinations or using the right of deportation to get rid of the anti vaxxers - which means you go to the country of which your passport originates from and mostlikely these will dictate you being vaccinated and if not examples exists already in most European countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Holland) you won't be allowed into any restaurants so in here it would mean no more 'boom boom' for you.

41 minutes ago, Shark said:

not really because the shouldn't known better comes from "anti vaxxers".
They dictate how bad it is for people being vaccinated and they don't want it. They are living like myself in Thailand so yes I can't wait for the scenario like @JamesEwrote down perfectly by next year and the friendly Somchai's helping all these people to go to where the f*** you can go without vaccinations or using the right of deportation to get rid of the anti vaxxers - which means you go to the country of which your passport originates from and mostlikely these will dictate you being vaccinated and if not examples exists already in most European countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Holland) you won't be allowed into any restaurants so in here it would mean no more 'boom boom' for you.

I see the following types of people

• Pro Mandates
  • Pro Choice

Its the pro mandate people that are the cause of conflict as they force their choices on everyone.

The pro choice people don't tell anyone what to do, and just want to be left alone.

It is really is that simple

8 minutes ago, AdamX said:

I see the following types of people

• Pro Mandates
  • Pro Choice

Its the pro mandate people that are the cause of conflict as they force their choices on everyone.

The pro choice people don't tell anyone what to do, and just want to be left alone.

It is really is that simple

Think that holds true all through life, not just CV19.

Pro-mandates have the:

• Need to tell you that you're doing it wrong (if not doing it their way)
  • Follow the government rules without questioning
  • Band together for some good old fashioned cancel-culture if you disagree with the party line
  • Bolster each other up and form a gang
  • Get extremely ugly if you question them (because their knowledge isn't learned it's echoed)

Pro-choice

• Question authority and what mandates might mean to their health, freedom, family, privacy
  • Tend to not band together, since they're individualists
  • Don't get hard-ons from bringing others down
  • Rarely feel the need to preach, instead posing debates that might make people question their own beliefs

The fact that the govt is actually jabbing children, and jabbing people who have already had the virus and have a robust response to it - simply mad.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...