News Forum - FDA considering Sinopharm vaccine for children over age 3

Thaiger

16 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

And mRNA vaccines, just look it up... The proteins in the vaccines will start an immune response in the body and we can measure this and we know it is effective. The proteins themselves are broken down within weeks and disappear as simple amino-acids. If you're not worried about mixing different vaccines, you certainly shouldn't worry about something that has far less chance of causing problems.

I have looked it up. And inactivated virus vaccines have far more history wrt being safe, going back decades - while mRNA have no such history.

I will type again - I do think Pfizer and Moderna superior to Sinovac for efficacy, but when it comes to decades of PROOF as to safety, the mRNA can NOT hold a candle to the inactivated virus vaccine development for safety.

For someone in their 60s like me, this lack of mRNA history doesn't matter. But for someone with 70 years to 80 years more to live?  Its more important.

Edited by oldcpu
  • Like 1

Simple vaccinate from the oldest and most at risk moving on to lower age groups as and when the others are all done it's not rocket science. 

Just stop reporting this group and that group and those over there will get vaccines next week or month (probably year).

For God's sake look at the sports being televised from UK and Europe, massive crowds of fans actually out there enjoying their lives again. Sure they still have infections but the vaccine is working with much less seriously I'll or dying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Sinopharm isn't an mRNA vaccine.

If we're going to give kids shots, then this one seems the best to me, as it isn't an experimental technology and I have some faith in the immune response systems of kids.

My wife got her first Sinopharm this week, and I would rather her have that than the AZ or Sinovac that was also on offer.

Like HCM, I worry about my kids, in their early 20s, and waiting for Moderna.

The proteins in the mRNA vaccines will start an immune response in the body and we can measure this and we know it is effective. The proteins themselves are broken down within weeks and disappear as simple amino-acids. It's very specific too, actually lessening the chance of systemic problems. After your body has been weaponised against a future attack by the virus, there's nothing of the vaccine left. That's one of the reasons it was allowed for large scale emergency use. I think most future vaccines will be made like this once other countries can work the tech.

Also, and you don't have to take that from me, it's not experimental technology. You can find that from Google.

I compare it to taking a broad-spectrum antibiotic against a bacterial infection. That works. It's like using a hammer to kill an ant. 

But if you use a specific narrow-spectrum antibiotic against a specific bacterial strain, it works better, with less side effects. It's like picking out the ant with tweezers, not smashing everything else around it too.

It's also the reason why they can quickly modify an mRNA vaccine if there were a new variant.

And finally, I'd like a vaccine that is available worldwide, as you never know where you are when you need to have another jab for reason of waning effectiveness or new variant. So, for me personally, mRNA is the only way to go.

13 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

My wife got her first Sinopharm this week, and I would rather her have that than the AZ or Sinovac that was also on offer.

Like HCM, I worry about my kids, in their early 20s, and waiting for Moderna.

Yeah, as much as I hugely dislike the CCP, I love my daughter in BKK tons and at this point it is her decision to at least get something going. I cannot disagree as stand in the middle. The 2 you mentioned I also agree in my thoughts are that being maybe better to shy away from as for my wife and 2 kids with me in CM and go that way of Sinopharm if they cannot get Moderna or Pfizer as it is now looking. But then AZ as the second round is out of the question and that is the next road block as it looks. So asking them and convincing them to go Sinopharm and not wait for Moderna or Pfizer is maybe a bit like pulling teeth out as they are a bit set in what they want. AZ and Sinovac is a no, and when it is a combination of Sinopharm and AZ now this is problematic with them and their thoughts and feelings. Mush easier if say Sinopharm and Pfizer or Moderna even if it is not proven. Unfortunately we are all in between a rock and a hard place.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, oldcpu said:

I have looked it up. And inactivated virus vaccines have far more history wrt being safe, going back decades - while mRNA have no such history.

I will type again - I do think Pfizer and Moderna superior to Sinovac for efficacy, but when it comes to decades of PROOF as to safety, the mRNA can NOT hold a candle to the inactivated virus vaccine development for safety.

For someone in their 60s like me, this lack of mRNA history doesn't matter. But for someone with 70 years to 80 years more to live?  Its more important.

I didn't say mRNA has been there longer than traditional vaccines... I think the clue is in the word "traditional".

But it's not a first. mRNA has been used before and been in development for years before Covid. It was simply the first big opportunity.

And each new medicine needs to be researched and trialled.  That a vaccine is made in the traditional way by using inactivated real virus, does not automatically mean that it's safe.

If you release a new brand traditional car tomorrow, the technology is proven. But that says nothing about the new cars safety.

At the end of the day, you're free (limited only by availability) to choose. The reasons of your choice  may also differ. And they are different to mine.

Hope your loved ones get protected.

4 hours ago, gummy said:

But unfortunately vaccines have saved millions of childrens lives yet still in many cases lack of vaccines has meant that the "cradle to the grave" process was far to early. 

With respect Mr Gummy; you don't know what you are talking about.

You are simply repeating the Big Pharma narrative. There is no evidence to show that any vaccine has saved any lives.

• Haha 1

Listening to dr Ryan COLE sounds a whole different bell than the continual 'very safe - no side effects' narrative of the 2 mRNA gen-therapies and the 2 adeno-vector vaccines, which are currently used in USA. 

> https://www.bitchute.com/video/NLNNXKKqgMzo/

Note: I also agree with @oldcpu that when having made a full risk-benefit analysis and deciding for a vaccine because your health-profile is such that it is too risky to be infected (e.g. obese, diabetic, other underlying conditions), that the traditional vaccines are in that case the sane choice. 

19 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

You are simply repeating the Big Pharma narrative. 

And your simply repeating ………

‘The wheels on the bus go round and round’

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

With respect Mr Gummy; you don't know what you are talking about.

You are simply repeating the Big Pharma narrative. There is no evidence to show that any vaccine has saved any lives.

Oh my goodness, facts appear to evade you. But there are none as blind as those that can't see.  I don't argue with "flat earthers". bye bye

2 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Note: I also agree with @oldcpu that when having made a full risk-benefit analysis and deciding for a vaccine because your health-profile is such that it is too risky to be infected (e.g. obese, diabetic, other underlying conditions), that the traditional vaccines are in that case the sane choice. 

I'd like to examine this paragraph Mr BlueSphinx.

Never mind the choice between a vaxx and a virus that might be possibly be caught; dealing with the underlying aspects and reasons of a poor health-profile would be far more effective.

I might add, that there is no evidence that the C-19 even exists. And also that no vaccine - traditional or recent - has ever been shown to have worked. The vaxxes from the big four have ingredients in them like you wouldn't believe; including mercury, graphene and aluminum.

Sensible diet, a healthy environment, a stress-free lifestyle, restful sleep and the avoidance of taking toxins into the body - including medicines, injections and vaccines - will go a considerable way to enable the body to look after itself.

Look after your body and it will look after you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

10 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

And your simply repeating ………

‘The wheels on the bus go round and round’

Simply repeating what Mr AdvocatusDiaboli?

Say it true and let's debate.

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

Oh my goodness, facts appear to evade you. But there are none as blind as those that can't see.  I don't argue with "flat earthers". bye bye

What facts are you referring to Mr Gummy? Big Pharma facts, Big Government facts or MSM facts?

I see very well Sir. If you can't do better than class me along with the "flat earthers" then I suggest that you have done little research into the history of medicine.

2 minutes ago, Transam said:

That must be the funniest thing I have read in a long time....So funny I got angry.  

Are you a Sovereign Citizen or belong to one of the other whacko clubs, by any chance...? 

Are you must mean the "head bangers anonymous" sect that live under toadstoles and only come out when its dark. I have heard it is quite an active group since covid 😂

3 minutes ago, Transam said:

That must be the funniest thing I have read in a long time....So funny I got angry.  

Are you a Sovereign Citizen or belong to one of the other whacko clubs, by any chance...? 

No, they're pro-choicers (as long as we pick their choice).

And they're definitely not conspiracists, repeating disinformation at each opportunity even though their claims have been disproven and dismissed.

So, can you please take them seriously?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

More tissues please 🤣🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I see very well Sir. If you can't do better than class me along with the "flat earthers" then I suggest that you have done little research

But he knows a flat earther when he sees one 

13 minutes ago, Transam said:

I don't really understand what you are alluding to Mr Transam. A ",,Sovereign Citizen,,"; what do you mean?

Indeed, I am a member of some professional groups, but they are hardly ",,whacko clubs,".

Talk straight - instead of in riddles - and we can debate.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

No, they're pro-choicers (as long as we pick their choice).

And they're definitely not conspiracists, repeating disinformation at each opportunity even though their claims have been disproven and dismissed.

So, can you please take them seriously?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

More tissues please 🤣🤣🤣

You are very eloquent Mr Bob, but light on evidence.

Where is your evidence? Give me some, and let's have the debate.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I'd like to examine this paragraph Mr BlueSphinx.

Never mind the choice between a vaxx and a virus that might be possibly be caught; dealing with the underlying aspects and reasons of a poor health-profile would be far more effective.

I might add, that there is no evidence that the C-19 even exists. And also that no vaccine - traditional or recent - has ever been shown to have worked. The vaxxes from the big four have ingredients in them like you wouldn't believe; including mercury, graphene and aluminum.

Sensible diet, a healthy environment, a stress-free lifestyle, restful sleep and the avoidance of taking toxins into the body - including medicines, injections and vaccines - will go a considerable way to enable the body to look after itself.

Look after your body and it will look after you.

Hi @snapdragon, you know that I largely agree with you. And personally even with my health-profile (64 years and a tad obese) which would put me in the covid 'higher risk' categories, I would NEVER take a covid-vaccine.  Only when being coerced into it, e.g. when needed for international travel, would I take the jab (but would first try to cheat, rather than doing so).

But not everybody is of my conviction in these matters, and it is 'their body, their choice' which I fully respect.  So when someone decides that for his/her specific case taking the vaccine is indicated, then I would suggest to go for the lesser 'poison' and opt for a traditional covid-vaccine.

11 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Hi @snapdragon, you know that I largely agree with you. And personally even with my health-profile (64 years and a tad obese) which would put me in the covid 'higher risk' categories, I would NEVER take a covid-vaccine.  Only when being coerced into it, e.g. when needed for international travel, would I take the jab (but would first try to cheat, rather than doing so).

But not everybody is of my conviction in these matters, and it is 'their body, their choice' which I fully respect.  So when someone decides that for his/her specific case taking the vaccine is indicated, then I would suggest to go for the lesser 'poison' and opt for a traditional covid-vaccine.

Thanks for that reply Mr BlueSphinx. I feel the similarly about the C-19 vaccine,. If we (the free-thinkers) cannot stop this covid juggernaut fraud, then I fear that children will be next for the clot-shot. I would fight to the death to protect my family from this toxic filth being injected into their bodies.

As much as I agree that pro-choice is important. It is not so important, IMO, as understanding the subject in the first place. What's the point of pro-choice if, as most of the world's populous are, simply ignorant of the truth? Big pharma; compromised quacks, secret government agencies and a biased MSM are the friend of ignorance and the enemy of debate and truth.

Evidence of many things that happen in this world are kept secret and under wraps. It's easy to name a dozen, but specifically on covid; we are only just beginning too comprehend what it is really all about and who is actually pulling the strings.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

But not everybody is of my conviction in these matters, and it is 'their body, their choice' which I fully respect. 

Watched a film yesterday about the history of the MMR vaccine (among others), and it was a surprise, (but not to me), just how little, if any, information was given by the doctor when it was injection time. Never mind informed consent; this was un-informed consent. The mums were all assured that it was safe. Although in one sad case, the mother objected, and unknown to her, the child's MinL took the toddler for the jab when she was at work.

Also how the authorities literally slammed the door to these frantic families who had lost babies due to the MMR.

We, the free-thinkers, must push for debate; and then some. We might not be able to change minds on TT, but we might get some pro-vaxxers to do some research. Could make them question their truth, and see things differently. Unless they are of the paid group of course. Plenty of those milling about on the internet forums; who's job it is to rubbish debate, to silence posters and get topics chucked off.

1 hour ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

But he knows a flat earther when he sees one 

What do you not agree with in my posts?

Let's have debate Mr AdvocatusDiaboli.