Jump to content

Covid Vaccination Enforcement


Pannavuddho
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

There seems to be a Government move towards making Covid vaccination compulsory in Thailand. This concerns me greatly because - as the The College of Physicians of Philadelphia state - "Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years and involving a combination of public and private involvement". This is clearly not the case with any current Covid vaccine: Many have died as a consequence of such vaccination. Secondly, the principle of 'Bodily Integrity' sums up the right of each human being, including children, to autonomy and self-determination over their own body. It considers an unconsented physical intrusion as a human rights violation. Thus forcing a person to take a vaccination breaches this basic Human Right.

Show less

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Pannavuddho said:
There seems to be a Government move towards making Covid vaccination compulsory in Thailand. This concerns me greatly because - as the The College of Physicians of Philadelphia state - "Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years and involving a combination of public and private involvement". This is clearly not the case with any current Covid vaccine: Many have died as a consequence of such vaccination. Secondly, the principle of 'Bodily Integrity' sums up the right of each human being, including children, to autonomy and self-determination over their own body. It considers an unconsented physical intrusion as a human rights violation. Thus forcing a person to take a vaccination breaches this basic Human Right.

Show less

 

A move by government you say so where have you read that ?  Anyway there is no such thing is compulsary in Thailand. Being on the statute books means nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Pannavuddho said:
There seems to be a Government move towards making Covid vaccination compulsory in Thailand. This concerns me greatly because - as the The College of Physicians of Philadelphia state - "Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years and involving a combination of public and private involvement". This is clearly not the case with any current Covid vaccine: Many have died as a consequence of such vaccination. Secondly, the principle of 'Bodily Integrity' sums up the right of each human being, including children, to autonomy and self-determination over their own body. It considers an unconsented physical intrusion as a human rights violation. Thus forcing a person to take a vaccination breaches this basic Human Right.

Show less

 

You're new to this planet, I see. Welcome!

Get used to behavior mandated by the various powers-that-be on our humble spheroid. Human rights are held to high esteem in theory, but we tend to lean more toward the overall good of society rather than the random beliefs and wishes of the individual. You'll get used to it pretty quickly because complying opens up access to all sorts of cool things like free education, money, smartphones, and not having everybody laugh at you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Pannavuddho said:
Show less
 

A copy and paste from where?

This isn't a new argument...not even here, in the forum.  It's everywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a kid I remember this, being told I am getting vaccinated .......

 

1190715000_Smallpox.jpg.ee18a5c9a712d7837a7c4af513c0b899.jpg

 

To hopefully stop this....

 

96138992_Smallpox2.jpg.cdb7cfebdab54f9ec50cb294ed28c474.jpg

 

I have a feeling there were not many anti-vaxxers over this....😷......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Transam said:

As a kid I remember this, being told I am getting vaccinated .......

1190715000_Smallpox.jpg.ee18a5c9a712d7837a7c4af513c0b899.jpg

To hopefully stop this....

96138992_Smallpox2.jpg.cdb7cfebdab54f9ec50cb294ed28c474.jpg

I have a feeling there were not many anti-vaxxers over this....😷......

Many of us from that generation can think our lucky stars that the snowflakes, do gooders, pc correct individuals and anti vaxxers and other social creeps where not around in those days which in most cases allowed us to reach old age.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Transam said:

As a kid I remember this, being told I am getting vaccinated .......

1190715000_Smallpox.jpg.ee18a5c9a712d7837a7c4af513c0b899.jpg

To hopefully stop this....

96138992_Smallpox2.jpg.cdb7cfebdab54f9ec50cb294ed28c474.jpg

I have a feeling there were not many anti-vaxxers over this....😷......

Yes but you are neglecting to mention a couple important facts.  One they were not using realtively untested  mRNA vaccines with a mutating virus.  Big difference. 

Edited by billywillyjones
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, gummy said:

Many of us from that generation can think our lucky stars that the snowflakes, do gooders, pc correct individuals and anti vaxxers and other social creeps where not around in those days which in most cases allowed us to reach old age.

Do you understand the difference between a regular vaccine and an mRNA vaccine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

Yes but you are neglecting to mention a couple important facts.  One they were not using realtively untested  mRNA vaccines with a mutating virus.  Big difference. 

How do you know..?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

Do you understand the difference between a regular vaccine and an mRNA vaccine?

Are you a big girls blouse that has a fear of needles..?     🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Transam said:

Are you a big girls blouse that has a fear of needles..?     🤣

And the Prize for the Most Idiotic Response this month goes once again to mr Transam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Transam said:

Are you a big girls blouse that has a fear of needles..?     🤣

You are the one with your panties in a knot lol.  Just because someone here may not have full confidence in a new relatively untested mRNA vaccine does not make them an anti vaxxer.  I don't fear Covid as I have had it.  

And the logo on the Transam is really a flying chicken lol.

Edited by billywillyjones
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

You are the one with your panties in a knot lol.  Just because someone here may not have full confidence in a new relatively untested mRNA vaccine does not make them an anti vaxxer.  I don't fear Covid as I have had it.  But you are trembling in your heels lol.

"Trembling in your heels"....🤣....

Don't fink so, I just have grey cells that are still working sensibly, like having a Hepatitis jabs before moving to LOS....😘.....

Oh, I have had my two jabs, I just don't understand all the anti- jab crap......🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Transam said:

"Trembling in your heels"....🤣....

Don't fink so, I just have grey cells that are still working sensibly, like having a Hepatitis jabs before moving to LOS....😘.....

Oh, I have had my two jabs, I just don't understand all the anti- jab crap......🤔

Hepatitis and others make sense the thing about Covid is it is mutating so many vaccines aren't working like before and we are talking both traditional as well as mRNA... once again study mRNA it is new and relatively untested.  I would hope everyone is doing due diligence prior to injecting anything into your bodies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

Hepatitis and others make sense the thing about Covid is it is mutating so many vaccines aren't working like before and we are talking both traditional as well as mRNA... once again study mRNA it is new and relatively untested.  I would hope everyone is doing due diligence prior to injecting anything into your bodies.

Flu changes every year, many thousands die every year, a vax choice is made to guess the biggy, could be right, could be wrong, but it is handed out to save lives.

Folk should stop making excuses for not having the jab because they are scared. 🙄

If the C19 risk was looking like  a smallpox victim, folk would be killing for the vax....

 

1759183987_Smallpox2.jpg.6973baad8616d3eb814867236d02a0dd.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Transam said:

Flu changes every year, many thousands die every year, a vax choice is made to guess the biggy, could be right, could be wrong, but it is handed out to save lives.

Folk should stop making excuses for not having the jab because they are scared. 🙄

If the C19 risk was looking like  a smallpox victim, folk would be killing for the vax....

1759183987_Smallpox2.jpg.6973baad8616d3eb814867236d02a0dd.jpg

You need to add some violins in the background.  Your post is nothing but sensationalism.  Everyone understands the importance of regular vaccines so don't group eveyone as an anti vaxxer.  Once again do you understand the difference between a tradional vaccine like smallpox and the new mRNA vaccines?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Transam said:

Flu changes every year, many thousands die every year, a vax choice is made to guess the biggy, could be right, could be wrong, but it is handed out to save lives.

Folk should stop making excuses for not having the jab because they are scared. 🙄

If the C19 risk was looking like  a smallpox victim, folk would be killing for the vax....

A traditional flu-vaccine (or a small-pox vaccin for that matter) is something ENTIRELY different than the current covid-19 gen-modifiers (Pfizer / Moderna) or the adeno-vector vaccines (AstraZeneca / J&J).  These covid-19 vaccines have only been approved for emergency use, and nobody knows the longer-term adverse effects of the current on-going mass-experiment.  But judging from the short-term adverse effects in the 8 months since the roll-out, we will as good as certain be in for some new unpleasant surprises in the months/years to come. 

Also, suggesting that those hesitant to opt for them are scared of the needle is simply ridiculous.  They are simply CAUTIOUS - and with good reason - to partake in that maxx-experiment, especially since the severity of covid-19 and your survival chances are determined by your age and underlying health conditions (in short whether you have a challenged immune system).  On top of that there are highly effective curative and preventative remedies in case you catch it, which eventually everybody will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

You need to add some violins in the background.  Your post is nothing but sensationalism.  Everyone understands the importance of regular vaccines so don't group eveyone as an anti vaxxer.  Once again do you understand the difference between a tradional vaccine like smallpox and the new mRNA vaccines?

Sensationalism, bwaaaah, then what are anti-scared-vaxxers doing...I understand preventative methods to prevent early death for millions when a pandemic is present or a risk of one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

A traditional flu-vaccine (or a small-pox vaccin for that matter) is something ENTIRELY different than the current covid-19 gen-modifiers (Pfizer / Moderna) or the adeno-vector vaccines (AstraZeneca / J&J).  These covid-19 vaccines have only been approved for emergency use, and nobody knows the longer-term adverse effects of the current on-going mass-experiment.  But judging from the short-term adverse effects in the 8 months since the roll-out, we will as good as certain be in for some new unpleasant surprises in the months/years to come. 

Also, suggesting that those hesitant to opt for them are scared of the needle is simply ridiculous.  They are simply CAUTIOUS - and with good reason - to partake in that maxx-experiment, especially since the severity of covid-19 and your survival chances are determined by your age and underlying health conditions (in short whether you have a challenged immune system).  On top of that there are highly effective curative and preventative remedies in case you catch it, which eventually everybody will.

And people like you have died early via their fear stance, advice....🥴

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Name names or shut up forever...

May I suggest you do some Googling in your own time, as it seems you don't read news stories about deaths of anti-vaxxers.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2021 at 1:28 PM, BlueSphinx said:

A traditional flu-vaccine (or a small-pox vaccin for that matter) is something ENTIRELY different than the current covid-19 gen-modifiers (Pfizer / Moderna) or the adeno-vector vaccines (AstraZeneca / J&J).  These covid-19 vaccines have only been approved for emergency use, and nobody knows the longer-term adverse effects of the current on-going mass-experiment.  But judging from the short-term adverse effects in the 8 months since the roll-out, we will as good as certain be in for some new unpleasant surprises in the months/years to come. 

Also, suggesting that those hesitant to opt for them are scared of the needle is simply ridiculous.  They are simply CAUTIOUS - and with good reason - to partake in that maxx-experiment, especially since the severity of covid-19 and your survival chances are determined by your age and underlying health conditions (in short whether you have a challenged immune system).  On top of that there are highly effective curative and preventative remedies in case you catch it, which eventually everybody will.

I'm of the opinion that it should be up to the person, free choice. That said businesses, stores, etc have the right to admit you or not, so not to expose themselves or their clients. Non vaxers might find themselves restricted. Up to them but I have rights too.

I'm against manditory vaxes, but believe I have a right to be protected from people who  refuse.

I'm vaccinated with mRNA and feel fortunate. I'm also a mefical scientist and believe that mRNA technology will revolutionize medical science in the  near future. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use