News Forum - Chinese Embassy condemns those disparaging Sinovac vaccine

Thaiger

6 hours ago, gummy said:

Maybe given the posters username as @Biggles, he asked if if he could autograph his photo first before giving a reply  ? 😂

https://c450v.alamy.com/450vde/b3mkkr/russ-abbot-komiker-gekleidet-als-pilot-biggles-outfit-mirrorpix-b3mkkr.jpg

Love it!

My flying kit was not as good. Just green overalls with knee pads. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Just another reason for me to hate the CCP even more than I do now. Getting so tired of them complaining they are misunderstood, not the aggressor, always giving out of love, they did not create the virus, and their Sinovac is underestimated and not bad. Malaysia will stop using it or has phased it out already, everyone I hear from who are Thai will not take it, and then the list goes on and on and on. I would like to know how many Chinese in Thailand took it from their Embassy or Consulate or opted to wait for anything better, and how many in China in itself took it or are they only giving Sinopharm in China? Sinopharm seems to be the better one but where is this one in the big numbers here?

All I can say is the CPP and their loud mouths can go blow everyone who does not like them and their Chinese made Sinovac. This is not new news that Sinovac is junk, but if there is no choice it is at least good that the Thai medical field has some stocked away just in case it can help someone who became ill and needs any and all the help they can get. Down with the CCP and shame on anyone who supports them and their loud mouths.

Interesting.

7 minutes ago, BIGGLES said:

Love it!

My flying kit was not as good. Just green overalls with knee pads. 

A Fireblade rider, then . . . or a coal miner?

3 hours ago, Inlandchris said:

"The Chinese Embassy in Bangkok lashed out at those who have bad-mouthed the Sinovac vaccine and Chinese goodwill towards Thailand".

That says it all, read between the lines. China does not like people/countries talking bad about their country and if they could rule the world, they would silence those forever, example Hong Kong, soon, Taiwan. Since the falling-out between China and Trump, China has been increasingly sensitive about people/countries disparaging China; they fight/talk-back like a child would.

"Goodwill"? China has a budget for Cambodia, Myanmar, and Thailand (and others) that monies goes into somebody's budget. Its not a fact but you can see by the actions of leaders from what China craves, power. Sinovac was the first and largest supplier to Thailand, why? Was it goodwill or was somebody persuaded to purchase huge quantities of Sinovac, we will never know.

It's a proven fact that Sinovac is substandard and with the upper-hand of the communist party, they will lie to the people and tell them otherwise. With their talk, who can trust China anymore. If China/China-Embassy doesn't like what I say, you will hear another child-like reply (talk back).

Don't get me wrong, I like China, the country, not the politics. But, since the falling-out with Trump, most Americans/westerners have been detained in China during the foreigner's vacation which makes anybody's  vacation a nightmare, avoid traveling to China until China becomes more sensible.  

China has a paradigm shift lately, self-sufficient and isolated except with countries connected to them and countries which have mineral deposits China craves.  Watch-out other countries, China is here and present and if Thailand mis-behaves badly, China can close-down the south-China seas and nobody will be able to import or export. Yea, make them mad and see what you get, remember, they act like a child. Evidence, Myanmar and the bullet train fiasco. 

Sure cannot close down south China sea because it is the biggest shipping route! You really think USa, Japan, Australia, ,new zealand, Canada, Europe and all the NATO countries will tolerate that. You under estimate other countries and before you write such than compare the nuclear and fire power of the Nato and their more advanced tech and economic power to China. China not even have an gps and all their space navigation is over european companies all their tech is tranfered from Germany, Europe or other western companies. A engineer can explain you what it it means in case of a war and who will be over in hours!

• Cool 1

We should all start to get use to this kind of thing happening. China, for a number of years now, has been ramping up its campaign to stop anti-Chinese information. It is a deliberate and growing action on the part of the Chinese government. The BBC recently aired a program which is available on the BBC iPlayer called China’s Secret Weapon. There have been some well documented examples of the lengths to which China is now going to continually challenge and pressurise institutions and governments against anything seen as anti-Chinese. Make no mistake, this is a new form of Cold War instigated by President Xi and is part of a much larger propaganda movement which includes deeper indoctrination of Children, a clamp down on human rights and an aggressive challenge to governments who don’t fall in to line. A country like Thailand will be high on the list of countries which can easily be told what to do.
All of this is being done in parallel with greater financial clout and a massive build up of military capability. 

Meanwhile, Western democracies with their limited 5 year, short sighted government structures,  populations more concerned about which Pronouns they wish to be referred by, having the correct ethnic mix in boardrooms and pulling down historical statues for fear of offending someone, are sleepwalking in to disaster. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

13 hours ago, BIGGLES said:

These people give the world Covid, and they think that nations around the world, especially those in their sphere of influence, should be grateful!

Covid is not the Chinese takeaway I want, or any of the their condoments,  (the  Sinovac Vacine).

Dream on Charlie Chan.

Not to forget they making money over it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Soidog said:

We should all start to get use to this kind of thing happening. China, for a number of years now, has been ramping up its campaign to stop anti-Chinese information. It is a deliberate and growing action on the part of the Chinese government. The BBC recently aired a program which is available on the BBC iPlayer called China’s Secret Weapon. There have been some well documented examples of the lengths to which China is now going to continually challenge and pressurise institutions and governments against anything seen as anti-Chinese. Make no mistake, this is a new form of Cold War instigated by President Xi and is part of a much larger propaganda movement which includes deeper indoctrination of Children, a clamp down on human rights and an aggressive challenge to governments who don’t fall in to line. A country like Thailand will be high on the list of countries which can easily be told what to do.
All of this is being done in parallel with greater financial clout and a massive build up of military capability. 

Meanwhile, Western democracies with their limited 5 year, short sighted government structures,  populations more concerned about which Pronouns they wish to be referred by, having the correct ethnic mix in boardrooms and pulling down historical statues for fear of offending someone, are sleepwalking in to disaster. 

Oh, cheer-up, @Soidog! Despite the mother of all T&L storms shaking the house and killing the BB for 10 mins, I was having a pretty good Sunday 'til your 'sleepwalking into disaster' put a spanner in the works.

Seriously, though - but for no more than one minute - I know exactly where you're coming from and have to nod my head . . . just like a soidog (:-)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Observator said:

Chinese propaganda at its best.. 

Or worst, they are saying their virus is a bio weapon from the USA, most Chinese will accept this outrageous lie

Edited by thai3

11 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Sounds like a topic for a new section:

CCPCC

(Chinese Communist Party Conspiracy Corner).

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BIGGLES said:

I have an initial response from his Constituency agent. IDS on the other hand has taken the bull by the horn. Sir Ian Brady, chair of the 1922, is aware of the also.

Can you ask your friends in UK Government to lift the Red zone status please. I want to go home.😥😥😥

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't understand why no one has tested Sinovac with 3 injections.

Shouldn't an intradermal injection be needed to boost the second injection or the first jab ?

WHO has requested a vaccine from 50% ... China has delivered !

Europeans and Americans vaccines are more than 90%... A new standard for WHO ?

A third injection increases the number of antibodies ... after the cost of 3 injections Sinopharm is it viable against 2 AstraZeneca injections?

The right thing for the people would be Sinopharm + AstraZeneca + Moderna ?

Those trying to discredit the vaccine Sinovac) are doing so "with no scientific basis"... 

Ironic we should read this on the same day that The Thaiger published this:

https://thethaiger.com/?p=410854

I'm not interested in any bias against a particular nation or its government, or sayimg anything disparaging against any government who has pursued their interests through the use of Sinovac... 

but let's allow the facts to speak for themselves. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

Can you ask your friends in UK Government to lift the Red zone status please. I want to go home.😥😥😥

Lol! I'll tell Dominac Rabb you want to come home. I'll do it now. Lol.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, vvdb.fr said:

Or 8 or 9 at weekly intervals?

Or stereo in both arms?

There really was only one reason for it: supply shortages of better ones, because you don't choose a less well performing drug for a higher price. It's that simple.

3 minutes ago, BIGGLES said:
4 minutes ago, BIGGLES said:

Lol! I'll tell Dominac Rabb you want to come home. I'll do it now. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Can you ask him the date he went on holiday too? 🙄

In Pakistan on another tax payers funded holiday.

57 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Oh, cheer-up, @Soidog! Despite the mother of all T&L storms shaking the house and killing the BB for 10 mins, I was having a pretty good Sunday 'til your 'sleepwalking into disaster' put a spanner in the works.

Seriously, though - but for no more than one minute - I know exactly where you're coming from and have to nod my head . . . just like a soidog (:-)

Didn’t wish to spoil your day 😉. Actually, the use of the phrase “sleepwalking in to disaster” is inaccurate. I think we have already walked. The chance to stop it has been missed. We were fooled by the smiling face of Deng Xiaoping back in the 1980’s and 1990’s. The Western world was so happy to see him move away from traditional communist practice and thinking we had finally convinced them to see the error of their ways, that we embraced them. The result was mass migration of manufacturing to China and turning a blind eye to the theft of intellectual property. They must have been laughing their socks or cocks off at us. The West now moves out of conflict zones like Afghanistan and looks down their noses at events in places like Myanmar. The void is filled by the Chinese as they couldn’t give a flying fu*k about human rights or the rights of women or minority groups. The Taliban recently announced their strongest relationship was with China. Not surprising given the amount of Lithium available in Afghanistan. Perfect for selling batteries for all the electric cars us crazy Westerners want in order to save the planet. 

Hope that has cheered you up a little. I’m must go as I’ve got my “How to speak Mandarin” classes in an hour 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 2

9 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I meant "when". Have a look at his testimony before the committee last Wednesday.

I would have thrown him out of the window there and then.

https://youtu.be/y0cTIAnDqCA

Don't expect the truth mate hes a politician. Not one alive that can answer a straight question with a true answer.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Griff1315 said:

Don't expect the truth mate hes a politician. Not one alive that can answer a straight question with a true answer.

This is in the extreme though and these inquiries are useless if they can't get answers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Inlandchris said:

China can close-down the south-China seas and nobody will be able to import or export.

No , they cannot . Yet .

3 hours ago, vvdb.fr said:

Shouldn't an intradermal injection be needed to boost the second injection or the first jab ?

WHO has requested a vaccine from 50% ... China has delivered !

Europeans and Americans vaccines are more than 90%... A new standard for WHO ?

A third injection increases the number of antibodies ... after the cost of 3 injections Sinopharm is it viable against 2 AstraZeneca injections?

The right thing for the people would be Sinopharm + AstraZeneca + Moderna ?

Unless you get the floaters from spanish Moderna. 

2 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Or 8 or 9 at weekly intervals?

Or stereo in both arms?

There really was only one reason for it: supply shortages of better ones, because you don't choose a less well performing drug for a higher price. It's that simple.

In other words aspirin is fine if you can't get vicoden!

• Haha 1