Please stop slandering Chinese vaccines!

Bob20

In reality they are not very effective but they are a tradional type of vaccine not a rMNA modifier so they may very well provide lesser short term results but perhaps better long term safety.  The mRNA have not been fully tested so the verdict is still out on the long term effects.

On 9/5/2021 at 2:12 AM, BlueSphinx said:

No sarcasm at all by @ConsoleCowboy, he is fully correct and I am of same conviction.  I will avoid ANY covid-vaccine, but if circumstances force me to get it I will definitely opt for a 'traditional' vaccine-technology one like Sinovac. 

When you do some research on these mRNA gene-modifiers (Pfizer/Moderna) and Adeno-vector vaccines (AstraZeneca/J&J), not the pharma-paid for mainstream-media propaganda but what bonafide doctors confronted with the results and scientists that aren't bought are saying, you might reconsider your vax-enthusiasm.   To see where we are heading when going into that 'dead'-end street, do follow what is happening in Israel, then you cannot but wonder why most countries are copying that fore-runner example.

Pretty sure that this post will get slammed.  Don't care a bit about that, because I am not posting for the vax-crowd but for the 'on the fencers' that have growing doubts about the vaccine solution/failure and the almost daily new surprises that are emerging. 

Ask yourself the question: Would I have opted for the jab a couple of months ago knowing what we know or realize now > that they do not protect you from getting infected, that their protective efficacy is waning rapidly resulting in a need for 'booster' shots, that a vaxxed person can still transmit the virus when infected and is more likely to do so as his early symptoms are suppressed, and that the 'regained freedom' from the jabs did turn out to be a broken promise. On top of that > that a healthy person with a non-compromised immune system or underlying conditions like obesity or diabetes, will as good as certain beat the virus naturally with the priceless Bonus of then having the not-fading and far superior natural immunity against the virus and its variants.  And finally that highly effective preventive/curative Protocols are available (far more effective than the selective and waning vaccine-protection) when inevitably you will catch the virus.

Just incredible - your latest diatribe must have taken ages yet 90% of it is simply made up!!

Let’s start with the names of the scientists that have been bought, obviously with accompanying evidence …

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

Just incredible - your latest diatribe must have taken ages yet 90% of it is simply made up!!

Let’s start with the names of the scientists that have been bought, obviously with accompanying evidence …

As I wrote > Pretty sure that this post will get slammed.  Don't care a bit about that, because I am not posting for the vax-crowd but for the 'on the fencers' that have growing doubts about the vaccine solution/failure and the almost daily new surprises that are emerging. 

Have a nice day.

Just now, BlueSphinx said:

As I wrote > Pretty sure that this post will get slammed.  Don't care a bit about that, because I am not posting for the vax-crowd but for the 'on the fencers' that have growing doubts about the vaccine solution/failure and the almost daily new surprises that are emerging. 

Have a nice day.

So not even one scientist then ?  You implied there were many of them so you must be able to come up with a few surely ? Not even one ? lol thought not!

You need to start backing up the endless misleading dangerous fabrications with evidence. (Conspiracy theories do not constitute evidence btw)

If the scientists question was too difficult for you, lets focus on the 'growing doubts you mention' - post us some evidence of 'growing doubts' from the 'on the fencers' - I can't wait to see how you are going to come up with figures from a category of people of which you have absolutely no idea of their numbers, or how they are thinking, how many 'on the fencers' do you know from the worlds 8 billion odd people ? what is your sample size ? - oh and given the vaccine take up is on the rise this is clearly another one of your fabrications anyway.

So I'm all ears ........

Topic locked. 

BlueSphinx, you were asked for sources or names and should you wish to comply I suggest doing so in the appropriate forum where in-depth debate may continue instead of clogging News sections.

• Like 3
  • Cool 1