News Forum - The future of Covid vaccine ‘passports’ in access to services | VIDEO

Thaiger

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

I get jabbed ! I have no problem with it. Its the demands and  how there enforced ,that I have issues with 

My bad... You didn't state that in your post though.

Then we probably agree even more, because it's been a shambles from restricted choice and shortages to mixing without enough research etc.

And to top it off a passport as secure as a sieve. But to be fair, that's not just here...

Argument stays the same though. I think for now I can see it's necessary simply because too many are unvaccinated still. When we approach high rates of vaccination it won't be necessary nationally anymore but will probably still be required for international travel. They have to come up with a safe and internationally accepted standard though. I can't understand how that's not been developed yet.

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

The clutching at straws phase is well and truly behind us now - as we move into the desperation phase !

If you break the law willingly (assuming that is the law in France) then accept the consequences, I think it happens in every country like that.

Hope you don't get caught when the winds change and the people you don't like are in power, I am sure when your skull is being bashed in for not obeying whatever "law" they come up with you will be ok with it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

I think Thaiger are actually sailing very close to the wind of culpability by providing a platform thereby indirectly encouraging such dangerous misinformed claptrap that hasn't the slightest grasp on reality or borne out by the known facts and statistics!

The number one thing that makes me question the entire narrative around covid is the insane censorship. Never in history has censorship been done by the "good guys". I disagree with your take on all of this Benroom but I would never silence your side.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Oxymoronically, it looks like the ones objecting to the vaccine in the name of freedom, will end up in confinent while the rest resume their lives.

As it should be!

7 hours ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

You've very carefully selected the last part of what I was saying, which was pertaining to where I live. We in Canada, are just starting to talk about boosters and giving it to severely immunocompromised people like transplant recipients and patients undergoing chemotherapy.  Israel is giving boosters, but that doesn't mean all countries are as quick to do this. And I have not heard of a fourth booster where I live. 

4 hours ago, Benroon said:

1) Who's forcing it ? I hear that a lot on here so who's doing it ?

2) If it was your choice to have a blue car, when everyone else has ordered red that's fine because it doesn't directly impact anyone else more than nuisance value. But choose to not vaccinate DOES potentially impact everyone else, its bewildering why you conspiracy theorists can't get that into your heads,  it makes you more dangerous to others, it makes you more likely to COST the system that could be helping other more considerate people who care about their fellow beings, it means you're more likely to take up that hospital bed that could be used by someone that cares about others, and of course it means you are more likely to die bringing avoidable grief on your loved ones, though I'm going to assume here no right minded individual with loved ones would choose to not have a vaccine, and it means the world will be a slightly less worrying place! To dismiss 99% of the worlds best brains as 'the mob' only shows how desperate the anti vaxxers have become! They are all we have.

I didn't particularly want to have the vaccine but I did so as socially and morally it was the correct thing to do on the evidence we have and not based on something that MIGHT happen in the future or any bizarre conspiracy theory so evident on here. To not do so makes you a pariah IMO and that is only going to increase so get use to it. 

I think Thaiger are actually sailing very close to the wind of culpability by providing a platform thereby indirectly encouraging such dangerous misinformed claptrap that hasn't the slightest grasp on reality or borne out by the known facts and statistics!

1, If you accept and are happy with people not self isolating and travelling at night, thats great. Lockdowns should be voluntary... di we agree

2. Do you accept the rights for people who do not believe in a different science have a voice. That's all I'm proposing.

Dont force your point of view on the rest of us. Is that too much to ask?

5 hours ago, Benroon said:

The 'mob' being the vast majority of the worlds finest scientists, virologists and doctors ? They're a 'mob' ?

Now if you consider yourself better informed than that little lot, I'll back you but from what I've seen so far with your David Icke type stylee of irrational logic and debate, you're not even in the same universe. 

First and foremost, I am not asking you to back me, or believe me, or trust me, or listen to me, or... 

Secondly, you presume I have entered into your collectivist social contract... I have not. You're free to believe who and whatever you want... reciprocally, I will also demand that right. And when anyone, comes to take that right, I will invoke my right of self-defense. I own my self.... and I will defend that right...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

First and foremost, I am not asking you to back me, or believe me, or trust me, or listen to me, or... 

Secondly, you presume I have entered into your collectivist social contract... I have not. You're free to believe who and whatever you want... reciprocally, I will also demand that right. And when anyone, comes to take that right, I will invoke my right of self-defense. I own my self.... and I will defend that right...

…..whilst endangering others - nice ! 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AdamX said:

1, If you accept and are happy with people not self isolating and travelling at night, thats great. Lockdowns should be voluntary... di we agree

2. Do you accept the rights for people who do not believe in a different science have a voice. That's all I'm proposing.

Dont force your point of view on the rest of us. Is that too much to ask?

There’s that word ‘force’ again - I’ve pretty much given up on getting an answer now but let’s try one final time - who is ‘forcing’ you to do anything ? 

Your morals and social responsibility are the only things that are leaning on you. 

7 hours ago, Benroon said:

…..whilst endangering others - nice ! 

Let me be clear, your pursuit of a complete and safe habitat ends when it impacts the right of my own personal sovereignty. Yeah... that is what I said, MY PERSONAL SOVEREIGNTY. If your kind (collectivists who have unwittingly signed a "social contract") can support and promulgate "my body, my choice" when comes to killing the unborn, then I am going to demand that same right for THOSE THAT ARE TRULY LIVING. Here is a little advice, should you be capable of allowing your... self to consider it... Stop Living in Fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the contractive force...

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Benroon said:

There’s that word ‘force’ again - I’ve pretty much given up on getting an answer now but let’s try one final time - who is ‘forcing’ you to do anything ? 

Your morals and social responsibility are the only things that are leaning on you. 

Explain to me how it is possible you're able to type these words?

Tell me, help me to understand, at what level of cognitive dissonance are you at when you state something like this and actually believe what you are saying? You don't think people with uniforms and weapons from the state will eventually show up to force compliance upon you? Let me tell you friend, the threats, for example coming out of Australia to force mandate invasive medical procedures upon my body is a threat of violence friend... and when you don't comply, there will be immoral, brain dead, order followers that will show up at your door to force those mandates. How far are you going to allow it to go?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

John "The Savage"

"I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.

In fact," said Mustapha Mond:

"you're claiming the right to be unhappy."

All right then" said [John] defiantly:

"I'm claiming the right to be unhappy." 

Not to mention the right to grow old and ugly and impotent; the right to have syphilis and cancer; the right to have too little to eat; the right to be lousy; the right to live in constant apprehension of what may happen tomorrow; the right to catch typhoid; the right to be tortured by unspeakable pains of every kind." 

There was a long silence.

Quote from:

Brave New World, Aldous Huxley.

• Like 2

A number of posts have been removed as they were off topic.

This thread was on the future of Covid vaccine ‘passports’ in access to services

The thread will now be locked

• Like 1